Chapter 17 – Peaceful, Eventful Trip
5.9k 9 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I'm FINALLY back!!! I was at the point I just wanted to buy a new laptop, luckily I got things fixed and typed this in less than 20 minutes. I'm so proud of myself! I felt a little rushed since I haven't updated in a while so I only went through this chapter once. Sorry and please point out any mistakes, I'll work on fixing them. Good to be back guys~

My knees shook like a newborn deer, my mind was numb, and my grip was weak; the pleasure was insane. This was a load that built up for close to 5 hours, endless frustrations that pushed my mind to remember the new language was being released into a willing mouth.

Her tongue had not once stopped caressing the underside of my glands. Her mouth sucked every drop from my urethra, her throat swallowed willingly, no, it swallowed hungrily.

Not once did her eye leave mine, even when I lost focus due to pleasure and my eyes glazed over, she never once looked away. Soon the amount was more than she could take, her cheeks inflated while she swallowed with more vigour.

A minute passed and a dribble of thick, white seed leaked out of Joan's mouth. By nothing short of a miracle, almost all of it was consumed, save for a few clumps that slipped out of her thirsty lips.

Almost all my weight was supported by her hands, she gripped my ass tightly which just made me cum harder. My arms were on her head and stabilising me, I could feel the vibrations every time she swallowed through my hands.

Soon enough, the sound of gulping ceased, and I was left with an overwhelming sense of liberation. The only sound left was my heated and ragged breath. "*Smacking her lips*, Hic gustus valde addictivus est." Joan said with a look of satisfaction, it reminded me of a cat whose itch was scratched.

I knew she was saying something about taste, and judging by her expression, I managed to satisfy her palate. Her expression was just so much more erotic with my half-flaccid cock slapped over her face. I left it there after I was sucked dry, because, you know... it was always my fantasy to leave my dick over a woman's face and see her happy about it(hentai bucket-list -1).

After receiving a few kisses along the veins of my shaft I sat down beside her and closed my eyes. The constant frustration and concertation for the lessons finally hit me, alongside the exhaustion of such a hardcore orgasm. Sleep came to me easily and I drifted off to sleep yet again.

When I woke up again it was sunrise, 'Did I sleep so long it was the next day already? No wonder I'm so hungry.'

Joan was still sitting next to me looking through some paperwork, I sat and realised someone had put the cape back on me in a toga-style like before. She looked at me and smiled, I nodded back and pointed to my stomach but that was unnecessary when I saw the bowl with some soup and bread beside it. She had clearly considered that I would be hungry.

As I dipped the bread in the soup, I felt something was different, I couldn't put my finger on it but something about the surroundings had changed. I went to the window and saw that we weren't on a dirt road anymore, it was a cobbled road instead. The stone used had wavy green and red patterns and look magnificent under the rising sun,

The trees on both sides of the road were green, this was a different forest from the one before. The reason I felt something different was the vibrations of the carriage were different on cobbles and the sound of the 'horse's' hooves were clearer.

After looking at my immediate surroundings, I looked down the road and there I saw it. It was just a small shadow for now, although it was clear that the city was in sight. I wasn't experienced enough to figure out the distance from us, or how long it would take to get there, but I could say with confidence that we would get there by tomorrow at most.

I wonder what civilisation in this world is like?

*                     *                      *

For the next few hours, I spent time in a mixture of learning words, sitting on Joan's lap to be pampered and even climbing on top of the carriage to enjoy the wind and the view. At least I tried to, it turns out that we were moving faster than I could ever imagine.

It looked like a normal speed but some kind of magic was involved that made each step transverse the distance of ten, so the moment I put my head out, my neck snapped back from the wind. That's the main reason I was pampered on her lap, I needed her soft cushions to rest my head while my neck recovered.

'How long would I need to walk the distance we've travelled to go back to that cave? A month? Or more?' The insecurity I felt from moving away from the only place I knew in this hit me hard at that moment, even though I was only in that area for less than a day. It was still the place where I was brought into this world, a place where I had the ability to decide my future.

But in a human society, I wasn't arrogant enough to think an inexperienced guy like me can overcome all plots that might surround a deity's champion. What if I get backstabbed or screwed over?

As though she could feel my worries, Joan tightened her grip slightly, it made her presence known which helped me calm down significantly. After all, I have already decided to trust my patron deity and her guidance in bringing me to this woman. Until I learn the language and build my strength, I will have to rely on her.

Four hours after sunrise, we arrived at the capital city of the country known as 'Humanity's Economy.'

147