Chapter 19 – Meeting the Parents
4.8k 3 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Come, meet mother." Thankfully, my vocabulary was good enough to understand this much. The carriage stopped after we passed the front lawn/garden, a series of steps appeared, which felt grand yet impractical if I'm honest.

At the top of the flight of stairs stood a woman, when I was close enough to see her, I almost stumbled in shock. She was wider than she was tall, with several pieces of jewellery on both hands and around her neck. I felt slightly intimidated by this as her lack of self-restraint to both wealth and gluttony made me wonder if her character was difficult. But the kind and doting smile on her face made it clear she must be a loving mother if nothing else, Joan leaped into her embrace as they both cried tears of joy at their reunion.

Soon, they separated and walked hand in hand, her mother asked her about her trip (at least, I think so) and Joan responded enthusiastically with all sorts of gestures and tones. She was much livelier with her mother and more expressive when she spoke, I really enjoyed seeing her animated expressions as they spoke.

We arrived at the front door in less than a minute and the door was opened by two guards, I knew they were strong just by the oppressive feeling they gave me. After we walked in, two maids came forward, one helped Joan take off her cloak and outer layers of armour. Underneath that armour, she wore some leather with silk over it to hide her figure, I found it made her look even more beautiful and eye-catching.

The other maid came forward to remove my cloak but I stepped back and looked at Joan, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to be seen. On the way here I saw many kinds of people but not one of them had an appearance like mine, even amongst the demonic variety. The closest thing to me were people with red skin and horns on their head, but they also had bat-like wings.

Joan called out to her mother and made some introductions, starting with my name and something about a forest and small. I also noticed her mentioning Cassandra, her mother’s face looked shocked for a moment before saying something back. After they finished discussing, Joan looked at me and nodded while gesturing to the maid.

The cloak was removed and I stood in my makeshift toga, it was fine except for the subtle outline of my flaccid cock. The maid noticed, her face was red and her expression bashful. It took a lot of self-control to stop another reaction, but I knew that getting an erection in front of my potential mother-in-law was a bad idea, an exhilarating, but bad idea.

But then I looked at her again and changed my mind, I might not be so shallow as to like or dislike a person based on appearance but that doesn't mean my sexual preferences are so exotic. Above all else, she's Joan's mother and unlike when just reading about hot mother-in-law action, this isn't a porno and Joan is someone I care about... the fact I need to think so thoroughly about this is just disgusting.

When I snapped back from my thoughts, we were led to a room on the second floor. we sat down on a long sofa with me sitting on the opposing sofa. The same maid brought some sweets and biscuits to put on the small table between us, after indicating for me to eat, Joan started talking about me to her mother. Soon her mother nodded and turned to me, she said several words to me one after another, some words sounded so odd I got goosebumps and wondered how can a human's vocals make such a sound.

In the end, she hesitated before I felt the entire air vibrate, it was like the whole world was moving at her will. I was so shaken I almost missed the odd sound she made, it sounded like a deep rumbling sound, like a growl so low it was artificial. But when I 'listened' to the vibrations along with her voice, it completely changed.

It sounded majestic, musical, dignified, ethereal; so many contradictions all in one. I was in such a daze after hearing it that I only realised after the sound ended that I understood what it was saying, "Do you know the meaning of these words, child?"

I nodded in reflex and opened my mouth to reply. the words I was going to say never came out. I felt my body grow weak, and my vision was hazy, 'What's going on? Did they do something to me?'

I saw Joan reach out to catch me, which in turn made me notice that I was collapsing towards the table. That was the last thing I remember before everything went dark.

In the darkness, all kinds of rumbling sounds appeared, from growls to roars to what sounded like an earthquake. The more I heard the more I felt like I understood the intent behind those sounds, as though they were a language that had no pattern. After an unknown amount of time, I started hearing something else, a soft voice in the distance, rapidly getting closer by the second.

Light appeared and my mind felt heavy like I had a cold and it was full of cotton. I regained consciousness and heard two voices arguing in hushed tones, I was wondering what they were talking about until a moan left my mouth involuntarily.

When I managed to focus my sight and see what was going on, the entire room was frozen by the awkward atmosphere. In front of me were three maids who stared at me in surprise, the main issue was how their small, soft hands were grasping my erect cock. From the way they were tugging it towards them and the heated tone they were speaking in, I could only guess that they were fighting over who would jerk me off.

I had thought of all sorts of scenarios for a good wake-up, preferably of a sexual kind. But I never imagined three maids I don't know of fighting over my morning wood, my cultivation in the way of the men of culture is still lacking.

I, therefore, decided to shut my upper brain off and reward my lower one for its outstanding catch first thing after waking up. I thrust my hips, essentially masturbating using their hands.

That seemed to wake them up as they gripped my shaft harder, increasing the friction while watching in fascination as their hands were used by me. Two girls had long, straight hair that was black while the other was wavy and red, I'd give them an 8 out of 10 when in maid outfits.

Eventually, I felt my hips and thighs tiring so I laid back down, their previously unblemished hands were now tainted with my Cowper fluids. At that moment, one of the black-haired ones, the most voluptuous one of the three, looked dazed as removed her hand and felt the sticky, viscous fluid between her fingers.

She brought it close to her face and sniffed, she then surprised me by licking it and surprised me even further with the interest and delight in her eyes while she licked her hand clean.

She then put her hand back where it was, covered in her saliva with an expectant look in her eyes. Not one of them said anything but the other two mimicked her, their taste buds also found it agreeable, they then turned to me in anticipation. I smiled at them and made a masturbating gesture and they all understood, the wet sounds of their saliva-covered hands moving up and down furiously reverberated around the room.

'Now this is the life, to think I'm technically still a virgin...'

133