Chapter 36 – Want to compete in being evil? Heh!
2.9k 4 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, how much has he confessed already and how much do we still need to get out of his mouth? We need to move quickly so that the church can't hide anything." I ordered the jailer in charge of that fucking dog as I took a seat in front of his cell. I myself was surprised at how quickly I adapted to giving out orders, I was just an accountant in my last life so I'm not sure what to make of that.

"As per your orders milady, all of the thugs had their senses cut off and their movement restricted. After doing this repeatedly for the past two hours since they arrived, they all gave in and told us everything. It made our job's easier, a perfect way of torture for a lazy person haha. This guy was a tougher nut to crack who won't talk unless you came in person milady." A quick report was given to me by the head jailer, he was a thin man with waxy skin and blonde hair in a buzz cut. He had shifty eyes but his military discipline was strong.

"Well done, he told us quite a bit on the way here but I still need to confirm who is involved in all this and who isn't. Of course, that would just make things easier but won't make the final results any different." I uncrossed my legs and leaned over, bending my waist so I was eye-level with him, I couldn't cross my legs easily anymore when my flaccid manhood was as thick as my ankle.

Despite feeling irritated by his eyes following my legs, I couldn't help but smirk at how he clearly was someone who had ruined himself because of his lust, "Eyes up here you manwhore, are you worthy of the honour of leering at me? Besides, my manhood's twice the size of yours you failure of dog... wait, now that's a nice idea. Sophia!"

Sophia's charming visage showed itself as she appeared from further inside the prison. She followed my orders and escorted them to the prison and made sure things were as I requested, she decided to stay after that to interrogate them until I appeared.

"Yes, mistress?" She curtsied and asked me, I felt happy to have her by my side again. I was so used to one of the three attending to me that I felt a little lonely without at least one of them around.

I turned back to the pissed-off prisoner and spoke, his rage at being cussed at quickly changed into a pale face of disgust and fear.

"Go and find some of the most virile males who would like the chance to play with a pretty boy who's even a noble! It will be an open free-for-all in the red-light district. Once you are finished, I will reward you and the other two in bed tonight." Sophia's eye's widened in surprise before she schooled her features, I guess that my orders must've been even more than she could have imagined.

What I didn't know was that it was only her great self-control that stopped her from voicing her shock and reconfirming my orders; a very big transgression for any maid. Her shock was for multiple reasons: firstly, my accent was still very bad but my vocabulary and grammar had suddenly shot through the roof and it caught her off guard. Second, my idea was so brutal that nobody with a social status would ever do this, at least, not personally! Nobody of higher status or wealth had ever been threatened with such a horrifying ultimatum!

Something like this could not only cause fear in enemies but the issue is that the general populace may subconsciously reject you. For someone who was supposed to be the Chosen of a deity who was considered benevolent by the public like Lady Cassandra... wasn't I screwing myself over? (I honestly didn't think of this point, I regretted it later.)

Finally, to publicly acknowledge their intimate relationship was, in a way, expressing that the three of them no longer belonged to the Apicius household but were her personal maids! A position that is not far from a eunuch to an emperor and one that requires a lot of trust!

Sophia assumed I was from another land but still from this world, the etiquette involving personal maids or slaves was similar in 90% of this world. How could she have known that I had no idea? While it was a tempting thought, I still felt like we needed some more time to know each other and develop more trust and sentiment but the ship had sailed without my knowing at that moment.

The royal doggy looked at me like I was crazy before his face slowly started to turn pale when he saw my impassive expression, "Y-yo-You're crazy! Are you planning to make the entire kingdom your enemy?!" His face went from pale to red and purple as he screamed, his fear intensified when Sophia curtsied again and left to follow my orders.

"Why would I end up making the kingdom my enemy?! I just need to gag you and hide some of your features... other than those who joined in the fun because of our invitation, who would know about your identity? You might just be a new gigolo that needed to be broken in on your first day in the industry." Despite becoming so beautiful that even I reacted to my own looks, I was sure that the grin on my face only made him feel horror and nothing else.

Even the two knights couldn't stop themselves from shuffling in discomfort. Seeing a high and mighty Holy Knight and noble pushed to this point with ease must be been unnerving to the residents of this world; nobility was revered by all people deep down.

"FUCK!!! FINE! YOU WIN! J-just, please call her back." When the protection of one's family, status and wealth is stripped away, only the cards in your hands can save you. In such a situation, this incompetent druggy would never stand a chance.

56