Chapter 39 – A piece of the sky
1.3k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sophia was thorough with her job, despite the large amount I ejaculated, she didn't let a single drop go and anything that she missed was licked up soon after. Thanks to that, it took me less than a minute to become presentable again and open the carriage, only to remember a certain someone who was raped not long ago was also part of the audience...

I felt like hiding in a hole somewhere when I realised that I got carried away and turned to look at the sister, Althea, who was blushing down to her neck. I really wasn't sure where to even begin, "I shouldn't have done that... I uh- I'm sorry, I was inconsiderate."

It was even harder to apologise when an audible swallowing sound was heard behind me, I turned to Sophia who in turn had an awkward expression on her beautiful face, "My apologies, mistress... it was just too thick." She used her finger to scoop up the last bit from her cheek and into her mouth as she apologised 

If... If I died now, would I have another chance to reincarnate???

Before I could say more, sister Thea raised her hand to stop me and said, "It's fine, really. I wasn't repulsed or feeling bad, so it's okay. Besides..."

She mumbled for a while before bending down to my ear, her collarbones peeking out seductively along with her pale and smooth neck, she whispered, "Besides, lady Lilith was so... overwhelming down there that those men felt a little pathetic in comparison. So I actually feel a little better, compared to how amazing the Blessed Lady is, how could those little fools compare?"

The super ego boost was so awesome that I almost missed the hint of lust and adoration in her voice, I wasn't too sure if I was getting the right signals so I decided to sound things out. I whispered back, "How could you compare me to those things? You're always welcome to see the difference for yourself, so long as you truly want it."

This time she didn't even whisper as her excitement and joy overtook her, "I want it! Yes please lady Lilith!" Her face was red out of excitement instead this time, her shining eyes and pleasant surprise indicated that she wasn't expecting a positive response.

"Pfft, haha!" Other than adorable, her eagerness felt oddly funny for a guy who still wasn't used to being so desired like me. "Sure, I'm happy that it didn't cast a shadow in your heart toward intimate things. Besides, how could I refuse such a beauty? But for now, let's focus on dealing with the source of all the misery." I stepped out as I spoke and made a point of avoiding the looks from our escorts, although it was hard to ignore the look of envy on Gwendolyn's adorable face.

I would have patted her head if I wasn't the smaller one, I instead said to her, "I'll reward you in due time."

 "That's a promise, mistress." A smile appeared on her face at my words. More and more promises kept on piling up, and I could only hope that I could keep them all.

Now, the celestial church that we were outside of was truly breathtaking, if not for the slight immunity that the Apicius mansion, the city and the trip to this city had given me, I wouldn't have been able to concentrate on Althea and Gwendolyn when I had gotten off the carriage.

I took a moment to appreciate what looked like a piece of the sky in the form of a cathedral. The stars shone with very soothing light, the moon's lunar surface was the ground we walked on and the sun felt like it was burning all around, yet it wasn't uncomfortable.

The blackness of the building felt like I could fall into it for eternity, I felt strong vertigo that came suddenly and vanished just as quickly; the main suspect would the Lady Cassandra's protection now that I was in her territory.

A few priests were outside in the small garden that lead to the entrance, even the plants here seemed to have some celestial attributes. A plant that had fruits that shone like the moon, a flower with what looked to be a miniature nebula flowing in the centre of the petals. The other plants didn't seem so abnormal but they all stood out in their own ways.

One of the priests noticed us and started walking towards us, he had a friendly face and a strong build along with a smile that gave a simple and pleasant feeling. His brown hair was a little long and cut unevenly, it covered his ears messily which I found odd for some nonsensical reason. I feel like I had a strange prejudice or some preconceived notions I wasn't aware of about priests that were broken just now. Did I just assume they all had short or well-groomed hair?

Just then, my gaze focused on the cathedral itself. It truly felt like someone took a piece of the sky and moulded it into what was before me right now.

Ever since I arrived, I could feel a sense of familiarity, a strange sense of smallness and calm that could be felt when one looked at the night sky. It reminded me of those days I would look up late at night and how it helped me release my stress and calm myself, all my troubles just felt so small in comparison.

There's also the fact that my magic balls were reacting; rumbling with magic would be a more accurate description... people would feel more pious when going to church but I feel my testicles twitch instead.

It's only been a minute, but why do I feel like I've done something wrong again?

40