Chapter 41 – Inappropriate boners and how to hide them
2.8k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Owen was so stunned by the scene before him that he lost balance from the influx of mana and landed flat on his ass. It was so overwhelming, it was like the air itself was shaking with the force of mana that was flowing. Owen had only heard stories about such a thing occurring but no amount of embellishment or exaggeration could prepare him for this.

When these guests first arrived, he was shaken by the dangerous yet innocent beauty of the demonic young lady who led them. Her demeanour was in no way seductive, and yet, something in the steady assurance her gaze emanated would have stolen his heart away if not for having someone he loved. He knew she was beyond extraordinary from the moment he saw her, but how could he have guessed that she was someone beyond his imagination?!

This was a clear sign of Lady Cassandra herself showing up and telling us that this was her representative, her champion in this world! Not only that! The mana was not only running rampant but it was also coalescing into a darkness filled with points of light; a clear image of the night sky. This was proof that this young, enchanting lady was not only a Champion, she was also a Blessed of Lady Cassandra!

The wave of powerful mana shot out like an ever-expanding ring and a view of the starry skies spread throughout the church and even beyond. A third of the city must have seen it and the majority of the kingdom's most powerful must have sensed it. From that moment onwards, Lilith's existence would be known to the world.


 

Great Cassandra: You sure took your time, the church was just around the corner but you showed up only after so long? In any case, now that you have been proven as my Blessed Champion, it's time to clean the dregs that have started to appear.

Do they think that we, the deities, are blind?!

A pulsing of something like blood overwhelmed my senses, like a second set of veins inside my body that carried something to every corner of my flesh. It was magic, the magic I could feel but it was never this clear, this obvious; it was intoxicating in a way that felt like the nice ache after a workout.

The way you could feel your heart pump and muscles twitch with each beat was now being transmitted by a new set of sensations that I never knew were possible. The magic in my body thrummed like a hose filled with fast-flowing water, vibrating in my bones so deliciously satisfying that I couldn't help but moan. I felt grateful for the commotion caused by the blast of Lady Cassandra's signature magic otherwise I didn't know to explain the moan from this orgasmic sensation.

I blinked my eyes open when I realised they were closed the entire time, and the starry sky slowly faded away. I wanted to turn to the priest but... I couldn't exactly show him my boner cause of the magic. Since most of my power as a Blessed was in my dick, this always seemed to happen around intense magic.

To not destroy the solemn atmosphere and the reputation of both me and Lady Cassandra, I kept my back to Priest Owen and put my hands behind my back. 'It's time to channel my inner hidden expert, I read enough copy and paste 'young master cultivation' novels that my IQ dropped, I can do it!'

"Do you now understand?" I turned my head slightly, looking at him from the corner of my eyes. Owen's wide eyes and dropped jaw moved at last in response to my voice, he stood up slowly and spoke in a quivering voice, "Y-yes, Blessed Champion Lilith!"

"Go! Convene a meeting involving all the people who work within the church. Today, a day that should have been a day of celebration, is instead a day of grief and bloodshed due to the disappointing actions of the few. Do not let them know that it was my command, tell everyone the meeting is simply a chance to see me, Lady Cassandra's Blessed Champion."

"Pft-*cough*" I glared at that damn magical bitch and Clarise whose bodies were trembling. They stood on my left and the exit was behind me, so that meant they could see my fucking erection!

'I feel like I could become a meme right now, the kind I could never live down.' Thankfully, Owen came to my rescue and scrambled up and with a bow, sprinted out without a shred of his previous calm.

But just as he was leaving, he could have sworn that he heard someone snort, as though they were trying to hold in a cough. Or maybe... a laugh? He shook his head and continued on his way to the residence of the head priest, 'I must have imagined it.'


The moment he left, the deep rush of lust I was holding back and the embarrassment caused by those two who couldn't even hold in a laugh burst out. I more or less figured out that in the future my sexual capacity would be connected to my magic reserves and right now they were overflowing.

"Pfffft- Ahahahahaah! I can't, I'm sorry mistress. I just can't hold it! Hahaha, my ribs! Your penis is waving Lady Cassandra hello- hahahaha-*Gurk*!" Clarise held herself in, probably purely out of respect for me as her master but that damn magician just kept on fucking laughing, so I yanked my panties down and whipped out my dick. The thick, purple cock pulsed angrily as it waited to be pleasured.

My lust and embarrassment morphed into irritation, I loomed over Haley who was on her knees in laughter and reached out. Before she could react, I grabbed her hair and in one swift motion, I raised her head and slammed my cock down to the base in her pretty little mouth.

'Finally, time to teach this magical bitch a lesson.'

37