Chapter 42 – She’s back
995 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now, in a church, in the 'hall of deities' which is a place where the deities themselves descend using special murals that hold a piece of their will, I was skull-fucking a mage for laughing at me for having a boner... with an envious audience of all things.

'My situation just keeps getting more fucked up by the day.' Is what I would think later but right now my focus was on something wet, warm and tight, it was also licking my balls as it struggled.

I wasn't the type to do something like this but my balls felt swollen with the need to relieve themselves. That overwhelming mana was similar in nature to the mana used to create my blessing, my cock was reacting and my only thoughts were on how she didn't resist.

"H-here it comes!"


'To think milady could be so... aggressive when she is riled up.' Sophia could feel her mouth water and her womb clench at the sight of the typically composed and laid-back mistress of hers being so violent with the mage's throat.

Her exquisite face was impassive as her eyes narrowed in impatience and satisfaction; satisfaction from the pleasure and impatience for immediate release. Her purple skin was flushed, and her languid and seductive eyes were red... wait, red?

"H-here it comes!"

"Something is wrong with milady!" My anxious voice sounded out just as her exquisite figure quivered and her swollen manhood released its seed.

Thankfully, the mage was a quick-witted one.


Unloading a thick, heavy load should have been relieving, yet it just raised my lust further. A couple of minutes was how long it took me to finally finish cumming down Haley's throat; an amount impossible for her not to spill if I wasn't cumming directly into her stomach.

My ragged breathing and tired muscles wanted me to rest but the overwhelming need to cum didn't allow me. I leaned my thighs against her huge boobs and bent forward, my weight was entirely on her face and keeping my dick buried between her pink lips.

I wanted to move, I NEEDED to move but that ejaculation was so powerful I just felt my muscles shiver.

But Haley came to the rescue, she gripped my hips and pulled back, her suction leaving no sloppy mess behind while her tongue slithered like a snake across my shaft.

"Fuuuuck, more! Don't you dare pull out!" The burning lust made it hard for me to realise just how embarrassing my moans were.

Haley's proactive actions changed things from hardcore irrumatio to hardcore fellatio, her round face which usually looked kind of cute was nothing but seductive as she milked my dick. Her tight throat never let go as she moved back and forth with incredible intensity, her strength was impressive despite being a mage and it showed in how strong her suction was too.

The difference in levels showcased itself in an odd yet incredibly erotic display, one that would have been worth viewing if not for how concerned the viewers were for me. At that moment, their worried faces changed to ones of shock and awkwardness; someone had stepped in, and the sharp sound of their heels clacking on the ground reverberated.

Despite my intense urgency to let out more, I recognised the steps behind me with an almost animalistic instinct; a strange certainty that I knew who was approaching behind me. I turned to her as Hailey's actions paused, she would've pulled away if I wasn't holding her hair in place.

My voice was hoarse from the strain I felt, "Joan."

I never got to see her before she enveloped me in a hug with her soft and comforting bosom around my ears, "Yes, I'm here. Don't worry and leave it to me."

I no longer held back.

Perhaps I was a narcissist in the making: I reached out with my slender, seductive legs and locked Hailey's face between my glistening, purple thighs. The dress was held up by familiar hands that I missed, covered in purple silk gloves. Thanks to that, I could fully enjoy just how sexy the view of my perfectly proportioned legs looked as they forced a thick, purple cock into the mouth of a cheeky, busty mage.

The mental stimulation along with the removal of a mental barrier I always tried to pretend I never had was enough to push me over the edge. Another deluge of semen was fed straight to Hailey's stomach, "Uuuuuggghhh, Cummmiiiiinnggg."

All kinds of groans, grunts and whines left my lips while more and more magical semen was forced passed Hailey's. A minute soon passed and my ejaculation still going on, I could feel the mental strain.

Just then, Joan asked me, "Lilith, have you checked the cause in your status? I feel like you are simply dealing with the issue passively."

I was just too busy cumming my brains down a tight throat to bother responding at this moment, I could barely breathe! My ejaculation was still pleasurable but it was also reaching an unbearable point that was straining my psyche.

Finally, my balls which were swollen and half a size larger ended the river of semen. My legs lost their strength as they flopped down against the mage's back, she held me up in a reversed piggyback in a kneeling position and I leaned back against my pseudo-fiance. My heaving and shuddering breathing was loud in the lull, my shivering legs just wouldn't move no matter how much I tried.

The problem was... despite feeling much better than before, my erection was still in pain!

30