Chapter 43 – Cooperative threesome
1.3k 0 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before anything else, I forced my strained thoughts to focus and open my status.

Information
Name: Lilith Artemis
Gender: Futanari
Age: 11 Years Old
Size: Height: 139cm (+1cm) (4feet 6inches) Measurements: [65-50-66(26-20-26)]
Race: 21% Succubus 31%Arachnid 58%Elf
Title(s): -Cassandra's Blessed -Nature's Child -Second Chance
Class(s): N/A
Level: 0 (41%[+24%])
Stat(s): Strength: 49[+3] Agility: 61 Constitution: 55[+7] Endurance: 45[+2]
Senses: 111 Magic Ability: 23[+1] Stamina: (11/11)[+2] Mana: (30/25)[+10]
Health: Exhaustion Condition: Mana/Essence Overflow
Talent(s):

-Blessed Manhood(Ex)[Lvl.1 (12.7%){+12.4%}] -Dreamscape(D)[Lvl.1 (0%)]

-Drain Essence(F)[Lvl.1(2.1%){+2.1%}] -Succubus Claws(F)[Lvl.1(1.5%)]

-Create Web(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Devilish Charm[F(-2)] -Chitin Carapace(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Gaia's Correction(C) -Sylph's Kin(D) -Forest's Tongue(F)[Lvl.1(1%)]

-Plant Manipulation(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

Skill(s):

-Avalanian Language(C)[Lvl.50(+38Lvl/98.6%)]

-Basic Spear Technique/Incomplete(E-)[Lvl.11(30.6%)]

Equipment:

World Tree's Key Of Life[F][Stage1(0%)]

Space Ring[C]    ???Bag[???]

Wealth[15Gold{Middle-Earth Coinage}-21Silver Nuggets] 

1-Elven Blessed Coin[A]

Other: -Cassandra's Mission Board(Ex)

There hasn't been much of a change in this period of time... do I need to do something more drastic to speed up my growth? How should I become stronger in time? Even if I have a few years I don't think it's going to be enough. For now, the main issue is that I'm overflowing with mana and what it calls essence. I guess that's the stuff used to make my super cock and maybe the same stuff in the tea I drank back then?

My blessed skill is also in bright yellow, does that mean I should activate it and gather all the mana and essence into my next shot? Was I just passively emptying the excess stuff when I should have activated the skill and let it all out in a concentrated blast?

"Lilith?" Joan's concern snapped me out of my dazed state, her purple gloves sent goosebumps up my spine as they brushed across my pelvis as she waited for my response.

I finally let that cheeky mage go and relaxed my grip on her, Haley pulled back a few inches to give herself space to breathe. Deep and spluttering gasps for air felt electric on my sensitive penis which urged me to keep letting out more cum. I waited for her to catch her breath after choking on my dick for several minutes before grabbing Haley's hair and locking my legs around her, "I need to cum one more time so start sucking."

I then replied to Joan, "I'm fine but way too tired... I need to let out all this overflowing mana or I can't calm down." Exhaustion and stress were clear in my voice, I could barely move even though I needed to cum so badly. I activated my Blessed skill to deal with the problem and the effect was immediate and intense, the painfully full feeling that was spread all over my body started to gather bit by bit. The mana and what I now knew was called Essence collected deep in still-heavy testicles and they became heavier by the second.

It wasn't painful but it was definitely uncomfortable, the closest example would like having diarrhoea but you have to hold it in. The similar feeling of straining my core and the discomfort built up more and more and I just felt like I had to let it out!

"If you're tired then leave it to me, just relax." Joan's soothing tone worked like magic, I just knew it would be fine. And it was better than fine, it was fucking hot!

Joan turned to Gwendolyn who was standing closest, her face flushed with a hungry look and said, "Come here and hold the dress up."

The cute redhead was startled before answering enthusiastically, "Yes, ma'am!"

Once Joan stopped holding onto the dress she then spoke to Haley whose warm, wet throat was preparing to have dinner now that it had been filled with both breakfast and lunch. "Hold Lilith properly and use your tongue, I can tell that all her energy has gathered in her testicles, coax every drop out." It was a command and Haley knew it, but that just made it hotter.

Before I could say anything else, Joan reach out and gripped Haley's hair to slam her face down to the base of my dick!

"Oh, fucckkk!! YES!" My voice cracked as overwhelming relief came, my balls were on a hair trigger, and I could cum at any second but only now did I feel like I was going to finally cum. It was wonderful, I was sitting with my dick in a cute-faced mage's mouth while leaning on my hot, rich fiancée as she fucked the mage's throat with my dick... I wish I could record this as a commemorative moment.

"You like that Lilith? Tell me if you want me to speed up or slow down, and make sure to tell me when you cum, I can't have your clothes in a mess because I pulled back at the wrong timing." Joan kept a steady pace as she used her mage subordinate's cute face to jerk me off in a friggin church.

"A l-little more... I'm close alr-yesyesyes! I'm so close, go faster. N-no, I mean, slammer her harder to the base! Yes, like that!" Each yank of Haley's hair mashed her face against my hairless groin; what was a wet slurping sound was now closer to a clapping sound instead.

The intensity of each thrust to the base was ecstasy for me, the thickness of my final load was making the orgasm reach higher and higher. Every time I thought I would cum it would need a little more until finally, with a soundless scream, my hips convulsed as I felt it coming, "Joan!"

In response, my sexy fiancée slammed Haley's face down one last time and started to grind her face in circles, her tongue lathered my balls in dextrous, wet warmth. I came so hard I think I passed out for a moment.

31