Chapter 44 – The stage is set
3.2k 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was only for a moment that I blacked out but I felt a whole new world of sensations. I could barely make a wheezing moan as cum so thick, Haley had to chew it before she could swallow, was squeezed out of my urethra.

My pelvic muscles strained to shoot out my jelly-like semen but in the end, my muscles were already at their limit. The semen wasn't so much shot out as it was poured out. Haley's throat milked out my cum with each swallow and I slowly pulled out, the last two shots filled her mouth to the brim which was why the mage had a chance to taste and chew.

It was quiet as my limp and bruised cock slipped out of its lewd confines with only my ragged breath and the chewing sounds being heard by everyone.

What was originally a light purple, smooth and unblemished cock despite its intimidating size, was now painfully red around the circumcised tip and a darker, unhealthy shade of purple further down the shaft. It looked more like a purple bruising instead of a natural pigmentation and each throb and twitch made me grimace in pain.

"I'm fine now, I just need to rest." I forced out the words between gasps and tried to unlock my legs that were around Haley's neck but it was just impossible. My legs weren't even shivering anymore, they were just limp like noodles with an occasional twitch.

I wanted to look at her, I missed her and I felt like I needed to talk to her about our relationship dynamics. Logic told me that this world allowed polygamy easily and I honestly felt no guilt over that since it was a matter of marriage and not about cheating outside of marriage. But the issue is this world was both stricter and freer about having lovers or just having fun outside of marriage.

Before I could think further about that, I forced away a wave of drowsiness when I felt her hand move back to hold my dress up. Gwendolyn stepped back in response as one would expect of a well-trained maid; there was no need to be told when she was no longer needed.

At this point, the mage who had a bruised, wet cock against her cheek finished chewing the half-solid cum and swallowed. Her desperate gasps for breath finally appeared, before this, I was honestly wondering if she even needed to breathe or if she had some kind of air magic that let her bypass that problem.

'No matter how high your level, you still need to breathe in the end. It's just a matter of how long you can hold your breath, huh?' I was really appreciative of just how hard she worked to drain my dick and I wanted to show my gratitude but before I could, it was Joan who commanded her again.

"Haley, crawl. Follow my lead." She used one hand to hold the dress while the other was used to secure my waist, after that, she took a step back and Haley followed. She did as the future Head of the Apicius household commanded: she crawled.

The sight was so damn sexy I regretted not having something to record it with from the bottom of my heart. A huge tittied mage had sexy purple legs locking her head in place with a thick purple cock against her cheek that rested on its owner's slim thighs. She was staying in that position as she crawled and carried the owner of said sexy legs and cock on her shoulders... It was gorgeous and I kept feeling like I had many similar thoughts since entering this chamber.

Joan led the three of us to a stone ledge under the statue of Lady Cassandra, she then sat under the starry image and placed me on her lap. Haley followed along faithfully on all fours and was kneeling, the only reason her mages robe wasn't a mess was thanks to how spotlessly clean the chamber of the deities was.

At that moment, before I could do anything else, Joan lifted my legs on top of Haley's head and let my cock flop down under my legs and over her face. She then crossed my legs over her head and placed them down as I winced from the sudden movement.

I was going to ask what that was all about but then I heard voices approaching, my fried brain didn't have a chance to process anything before Joan let go of my dress and let it drape down and said, "If you act as though having someone at your feet natural, with your allure and charisma, everyone will subconsciously think so too."

What I was too tired to realise at that moment was that Haley's thoroughly fucked face was a mess, there was no way people wouldn't wonder why the hell she had messy makeup and swollen lips. Again, I wanted to say something but I didn't have the chance because Owen, the priest I sent to get everyone, returned with over a dozen old men.

Further behind was a throng of people of all ages, from young teens to people in their late thirties, they all gathered from different parts of the church to see what was happening; it was impossible for any of them to miss the huge commotion earlier.

Joan then handed me a small fruit and said, "You'll need a clear head so eat this, it will clear your mind and give you energy for an hour or two."

I could only mumble in resignation and happiness to have her by my side, "What would I do without you."

Joan chuckled, her breasts rubbing the sides of my head, "You would probably charm everyone to do your bidding anyway... or use the beastly thing to make them submit."

Too tired to feel embarrassed or shy let me say without hesitation, "I still can't imagine what I would do without you, it has to be you." I smiled when her arms that held me tightened in response.

I took the fruit from her and looked at Owen who stepped forward and bowed, "Blessed One, I have gathered the personnel of the church as you have commanded."

I took a deep breath and ate the fruit, 'Here we go!'

35