Chapter 16 – Tell Me and I Forget, Teach Me and I May Remember, Involve Me and I Learn.
7.9k 14 164
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes to the sound of birds I'd never heard before; the sunlight was tinted purple thanks to the curtains. The gentle movements of the carriage showed its exquisite craftsmanship, and the quiet rattling of the carriage wheels against the ground threatened to lull me back to sleep.

A cool morning breeze passed through the open window, it carried an earthy scent that told me that it must have rained last night. That breeze helped clear my mind as I soon shook off the last bit of tiredness from my mind, I sat up and put the blanket aside to feel the refreshing wind coming through the open window.

I winced when I moved, my sore muscles from yesterday’s long trek through the canyon made themselves known to me. My lower back, butt and legs ached quite badly, when I stretched after sitting up, I grunted in satisfaction from the delicious release of tension in my stiff lower half.

I also noticed that there was another part of my lower half that was stiff, it stood up proud in all its morning glory after my makeshift toga came off in my sleep... no wait, I was giving a strip show to the two maids. At least, I think they were maids, "O mi! tu es tibi valde strenuus, ita mane in mane."

My entire body jumped off the seat in surprise only to realise that this carriage wasn't even mine. Joan was sitting across me, her long, shapely legs were crossed, and she was reading through some papers she had on her lap. She had a small, amused smile on her face while looking at my morning wood, it was swinging around along with the subtle movements of the carriage. Her eyes followed its almost hypnotic movements as it swung like a pendulum.

I walked to her side and sat next to her, I looked at her questioningly and wondered what to do next. She smiled at me and put away her paper. Her hand softly wrapped around my girth, I felt soft fingers tracing the angry veins that pulsed along my member. Before I had the chance to enjoy the feeling, I felt a tug and saw her pat her lap.

She had shuffled to the end of the carriage, removing the curtain, and then beckoned me to her with a tug on my cock. I stood up and walked over to sit on her lap, it was really hard to not enjoy being wrapped in her softness as her fragrance reached my nose. My cock twitched in response to her slow, soft and thorough ministrations, she then pointed to the window and indicated that she wanted me to look outside.

I was amazed to see that we were travelling along a path through a forest, what amazed me was the fact that the trees had red smooth trunks. Instead of bark, it looked like the trees were encased in crimson jewels, many small animals with similar colours could be seen flitting across the branches, slithering between roots and flying above the treetops, 'This world has so much to offer and show, will I even see a fraction of it in this lifetime of mine? It's beautiful.'

My wandering mind returned to me when I saw Joan's delicate hand point to the ground. There I saw a puddle, I looked at her in confusion while trying to think about what she was trying to point out, she then smiled and said, "Aqua."

Realisation dawned on me that she wanted to teach me the language and at the same time I confirmed my suspicion, 'Whatever language this is, it's definitely connected to English in some way!

I had no problem remembering the word aqua since I was sure it meant water, I nodded at her and took some water from my waterskin. I was given one during the party yesterday, I drank some and said to her, "Aqua." Joan nodded and smiled, her hand tugged me up and down in response, I raised an eyebrow and knew where this was going.

While my mind was on the beautiful view, I didn't realise she had stopped her handjob, she just gripped my cock but never moved. Now, when I responded correctly, she gave it a tug in response. Simply put, I can only get some action if I answer with the correct words. I would feel upset if she thinks she can control me like that, but I understood she was just using this as an incentive to hold my focus and I also felt it was a good way to keep me engaged.

For the next 4 hours, she would point out different things for me to learn, from water to tree to hand to left and right. I was surprised by my own learning capacity, I'm confident I had memorised around 70-80% of what she told me, so long as I heard and used the language, I doubted that I would forget any of the vocabularies I just learnt.

After so long, I was reaching my limit; my balls felt swollen and needed release, my veins pulsed almost painfully with each beat of my heart and so much Cowper fluid flowed that Joan's hand didn't have a single place that wasn't stained by me. My balls were all wet and my cock made wet sounds with every word I remembered correctly; my ragged breath told of just how much I held back.

I looked Joan in the eye and said her name, during this lesson of ours we had stopped an hour in to clean up and have breakfast. Not only was I feeling an unbearable need to release, I also felt a need to pee, Joan immediately let go and licked her hand clean, her eyes never left mine. It was so hot I had to consciously stop myself from cumming since I wanted to let it out using her sultry mouth.

I stood up on her knees, my hands on her shoulders to stop me from losing balance. In the position my tip was rubbing all my pre-cum over her face, I started with her cheeks, then her nose, her eyes, her forehead and finally I reached her lips.

Her eyes never once left mine, only closing to let them be lathered with my fluids before returning their gaze to my own. The eyes that never broke contact with mine even as I wholeheartedly focused on dirtying her noble face with my cock juice, the exhilaration made me erupt the moment I entered her mouth.

164