Chapter 20 – Behind the Scenes
5.3k 6 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In less than five minutes, I felt my balls tighten, prepared to launch all the cum the girls could ever want to taste. They giggled in response to my moans and how my erection stiffened even further, followed by a deluge of thick, viscous semen shooting into the air.

Three delicate gasps were heard, their eyes widened in surprise because of how much cum was shooting out. Even I was shocked by the projectile that hit the ceiling, the cleaning was going to be a surreal experience! The next few shots splattered all over my waist legs and feet, a few made their way over my chest.

The three maids jumped slightly when it hit their hair and coated their hands. I melted into the bed and enjoyed the post-nut sensation that washed over me, along with the smug satisfaction of coating those three girls in spunk. It made me feel like I had done all that was needed for the day.

The girls' faces flushed red, the temptation was too much for them to resist. Their small, red tongues darted out and gathered a layer of thick semen to enjoy the taste they had worked hard to get. A shiver ran through them as they twirled their tongues in their mouth, clearly savouring the taste before swallowing.

I was amazed, 'Did it really taste so good? On second thought, I made my dick out of super cheat magic so I guess it's not that much of a surprise.'

By the time I recovered my breath, all the cum on the girls was licked clean. Their still-hungry eyes didn't escape my notice, so I coughed to catch their attention. They were startled; panic and guilt appeared in their eyes before relief showed itself, they must have thought they were in trouble for getting carried away.

The same maid who licked my semen first, the curviest one, realised that I wanted them to put their cum eating skills to use and clean me up. Being covered in my own semen was really uncomfortable and gross, the sooner they got to work, the better. Once the thicc maid got down and started licking my toes, which was really hot since my body was a demon woman's now, the other two understood and followed her example.

They rushed forth eagerly, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tongue bath, having every inch of skin licked clean. They started from my feet, the little tongues not missing a single bit of cum, even between my toes. My cock was already erect once they reached my thighs, I peeked down to see that they couldn't take their eyes off it even as they licked my legs clean. Clearly, my third leg was much more appealing.

Just then, the door opened and in walked Joan's mother. She raised her eyebrows in response as the three maids quickly stood up with guilty looks on their faces yet again.

She simply laughed while pointing to the corner of her mouth, I also noticed a string of cum left hanging on redhead's chin. I burst into laughter too, her face taking on a shade close to her hair colour. She still had the audacity to put it into her mouth though, I couldn't help but laugh even more.

At that moment, my future mother-in-law turned to see me and faltered. I can't blame her since a huge thing attached to someone as small as me is impactful for anyone's eyes, along with it swinging left and right because I was laughing.

After processing that I was hung like a porn star, or a gigolo I guess since I'm in a medieval world, she ordered the maids to help me up and give me something to wear. They brought out an antique-goth layered dress that reached to my ankles which sent a terror down my soul. My attempts to refuse failed since I, the guest, could only refuse so much. I felt so uncomfortable in this frilly dress I almost preferred going around naked. It didn't do a good job of hiding my erection either.

After that, my mother-in-law-to-be took me to another room, it looked like a study and at this point, I was flaccid, thankfully. Sitting there was a dapper middle-aged man who looked around 30 years old. He wore a robe that gave the impression of a religious affiliation despite its stylish appearance.

After being guided to sit next to him, I was slowly shown basic images of things like rocks, water and so on. I figured out that this guy was going to be my teacher.

I really hoped to dress in something less humiliating at first but I decided to make that a motivation for improvement. I must learn enough to ask for a change in clothing as soon as possible!

For the next week, I was focused purely on learning vocabulary. I spent the majority of my time either learning, eating or sleeping. I was happy to learn those three maids were to be my personal servants. I haven't had the chance to continue where we left off for now, but it never stopped them from getting handsy when they helped me change. In truth, part of me wanted my first time to be with Joan so I haven't tried to do it with the maids.

I hadn't seen Joan once this whole week, based on what I managed to communicate, she had gone to finish some kind of duty at some important building and would be back in three days. I will surprise her with how much my Latin has improved!

The whole mansion was built in a mixture of Gothic and Roman architecture. This was further blended with a touch of magic like it was Hogwarts, I made a promise to start exploring after I attain the language skill to 10. I was at level 9 now and I could understand one in ten words in simple conversation.

The only other thing I have been doing was improving my spearman-ship, practising the basic thrusts, footwork, sweep, twirl and split. I don't remember any other movements, I only know these due to idle interest and hopes of learning the spear one day. I was clumsy at first but I managed to improve quite a bit after constant practice.

 

Information
Name: Lilith Artemis
Gender: Futanari
Age: 11 Years Old
Size: Height: 138cm (4feet 5inches) Measurements: [65-50-66(26-20-26)]
Race: 21% Succubus 31%Arachnid 58%Elf
Title(s): -Cassandra's Blessed -Nature's Child -Second Chance
Class(s): N/A
Level: 0 (12%[+12])
Stat(s): Strength: 44[+4] Agility: 60[+2] Constitution: 48 Endurance: 41[+5]
  Senses: 111 Magic Ability: 22 Stamina: (5/9) Mana: (9/15)
  Health: Healthy Condition: Normal    
Talent(s):

-Blessed Manhood(Ex)[Lvl.1 (0.3%)] -Dreamscape(D)[Lvl.1 (0%)]

-Drain Essence(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Succubus Claws(F)[Lvl.1(1.5%)]

-Create Web(F)[Lvl.1(0%)] -Devilish Charm[F(-2)] -Chitin Carapace(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

-Gaia's Correction(C) -Sylph's Kin(D) -Forest's Tongue(F)[Lvl.1(1%)]

-Plant Manipulation(F)[Lvl.1(0%)]

Skill(s):

-Avalanian Language(C)[Lvl.9(12.6%)]

-Basic Spear Technique/Incomplete(E-)[Lvl.11(2.6%)]

Equipment:

World Tree's Key Of Life[F(-10)][Stage1(0%)]

Space Ring[C]    ???Bag[???]

Wealth[15Gold{Middle-Earth Coinage}-21Silver Nuggets] 

1-Elven Blessed Coin[A]

Other: -Cassandra's Mission Board(Ex)

I noticed that my level was slowly increasing which showed that battle wasn't the only way to improve, I could do things like training, trade, teach or learn to raise my level, (I learnt this from the dapper teacher). This helped calm my restlessness as I was worried that the time I spent raising my skills here would slow my growth since I'm racing against time to help the friend I have yet to remember.

While I was studying the vocabulary for the human body parts, in the hallway outside...

"What have you managed to find out so far?" Joan's mother, whose name was Helen, no longer had her kind and motherly appearance. Her imposing presence had nothing to do with her large stature, the deep look in her eyes was something the teacher had always respected. He was one of the few in the household who dared to look her in the eye when she was like this.

"The little lass is an absolute puzzle, her level is 0 but her attributes are around level 4, and her intelligence is impressive for someone around her age. I can't seem to find the language she knows in any archives but it's connected to Avalanian in some distant, convoluted way. Her race isn't even mathematically correct, although I have yet to find out just what races she is composed of, the percentage is over 100%. Too much of her information is hidden from me; her name, gender, titles, classes and talents don't show up. When I tried to dig deeper..." After hesitating for a moment, trying to find the right description, he said, "A power appeared from deep inside her, and it made me feel as though I committed something blasphemous."

An almost imperceptible twitch of Helen's eyebrow showed her hidden agitation, her daughter already warned her that this brat was hiding something huge... a memory of something 'Huge' came to mind from a few days ago before she pushed away the memory. Thoughts of Lilith's connection with the deity that Joan mentioned kept echoing in her mind, in particular for it to be with their patron Deity, Cassandra. 'Was this something she wanted us to do? Is it a favour for us or from us? If that really was the case then I should stop digging deeper and go along with things. Above all else, she saved my daughter's life and soul so I should just accept her with a cautious mindset.'

And that's how I unknowingly passed their inspection. Of course, I already know that they were keeping an eye on me, although I wasn't sure what kind of magic they were using. Anything connected to my past life or the deities wouldn't be found out that easily so it's fine.

134