Chapter 12: Group Date
203 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This was certainly not how Kouji imagined his first date with Yuma was going to be like. He could hardly call it romantic when all these servants kept talking to him like they were hanging out as friends. The boy hardly even knew any of them in the first place.

Still, he wasn’t going to give up on Yuma. This wasn’t really her fault and she seemed to be giving it an honest try despite the odds. Clearly, even if difficult to see from her lack of emotions, she cared for him deeply. All that she wanted was to make him happy.

So as they entered the property, the pair were going to try their best to spend proper time together. That was easier said than done considering it appeared the servants wanted to butt in all the time.

“Those alstroemeria flowers sure are a thing of beauty, aren’t they?” Said Todoro as they walked around, enjoying the sights.

“Uh, sure.” Kouji responded absentmindedly. He was too busy trying to position himself closer to Yuma. For some reason, it seemed that all of the servants were adamant in standing between him and her as they walked. Unfortunately, that meant being stuck with Todoro by his side, who was very talkative. “Hey, I’m just going to go sneak on over with Yuma here.”

“And what makes you think that what you’ll be doing?” Shinkai sent over a glare at him, almost causing him to stop right in his tracks.

“Look, sir.” He pleaded his case. “I know that you don’t really like me, but this isn’t really how dates are supposed to go.”

“He’s right.” Mikune backed him up. “I think this whole thing is stupid, but since you’re the boss…”

“What? Todoro, do you feel the same way?” It seemed as though the head servant had been betrayed by his underlings.

“I’ll support you always, but I’m with Mikune on this one.” Said Todoro. Which was why he was putting in some effort in distracting the boy. “I think a guy like him is pretty good for the mistress.” Kouji’s actions seemed to have been able to convince one person here. Though part of the reason for him to say that was also because the boy didn’t sue after getting punched multiple times by the staff.

“Please, I promise to be good.” Kouji was practically begging for a chance here. It’s not as if he was going to do anything wrong to Yuma.

“Fine.” Shinkai relented on this matter, but only somewhat. “You two can enjoy yourselves together. But I’m going to be keeping an eye on you two.”

“That… Works…” Yuma didn’t want to deal with this confrontation. While she personally was also on Kouji’s side, her butler was someone she cared deeply for. So his feelings on the matter were extremely important to her.

“Thank you.” Kouji was excited to be able to get closer to Yuma as he went and took her hand. “Come on, let’s go look at some of the trees over there.” He led her along the path through the crowd who were also there to enjoy the blooming flowers.

“Don’t think you can just drag her around.” Already, Shinkai was voicing his displeasure about his actions.

“Say, Mikune. You want to find table to sit at and enjoy some food?” Asked Todoro.

“You can enjoy your cooking by yourself.” She responded coldly and left the two men. Then Shinkai left Todoro alone as he went to follow the lovers.

“Okay, I’ll just… Find us a spot.” Disappointed, he hung his head down and went searching on his own.

“Finally, we’ve got some freedom.” Said Kouji as he and Yuma got through the crowd.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized for the behavior of her servants. Despite being one of their masters, she always found it difficult to speak any grievances to them. Especially to Shinkai, who was someone she grew up with as a bit of a father figure.

“You don’t have to apologize for that.” He replied. While it was an inconvenience, the boy did understand why it was happening. “He just cares a lot about you, and it’s not like he’s wrong about the whole harem deal.” Since their relationship was rather atypical, it would be a challenge to convince anyone that his feelings were genuine and that he wasn’t just taking advantage of all of them. “Honestly, I’m really envious of you.”

“Why?” She asked.

“Because, well… It’s just that I don’t have much of a family who cares about me that much.” Despite their rocky relationship, he did love his uncle a lot, and those feelings were reciprocated. However, that was all he had, as it seemed that his grandparents didn’t seem to bother to even look for him.

“I see…” She replied in the same tone as when they spoke normally. It sounded as if she didn’t care about his feelings, even if he was certain that she must be feeling some kind of sadness. “Well, we should… Try to avoid sad… Topics.” Kouji agreed with Yuma as they walked up some steps to get a better view of the landscape. They certainly weren’t kidding him when they said this was a luxurious place. The land was covered with some of the most beautiful flowers and trees that he had ever seen.

“Here.” He took out his phone. “We should take a selfie to show the others.” She agreed and he placed his arm around her waist as he took his camera up high to take a good picture of them and the flowers they overlooked. When he turned to look at her, that was when the boy realized how close they were. Not to mention he was able to catch a peek of her wonderful cleavage. This girl really was packing a lot on her chest.

“Before we continue…” She said as they separated. “Bathroom.” Yuma turned towards the facilities. He went along to follow her, but right as they began their walk, a gust of wind started up. It was one strong gust as he put up his arms to try cover from the air pushing into his face. She did the same thing, but the wind also caught under her dress and flew the garment upwards.

That was where she was exposed to the public with her sky blue panties. Kouji got an amazing view of her large, round butt as the dress slowly fluttered down, covering her decency once again.

“Oh no…” Kouji muttered to himself. A moment like this was going to bring about trouble considering the circumstances.

11