Chapter 14: Night View
212 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was enjoyable to enjoy some dinner with the servants. Kouji wanted to do it with them as a manner of getting to know those closest to Yuma better. However, when that was finished, he was excited to finally be able to spend alone time with the girl. So that was where he took them as they separated temporarily.

“You two better not betray my trust.” Shinkai informed them as they left. “I’ll be waiting, so if the miss isn’t home by-”

“It’s okay…” Yuma cut him off. “I’ll make sure… We get home on time…”

“Right, you should be able to take care of yourself.” The servants bowed down as they bid their farewells.

“I think this spot should be good for us.” Said Kouji, who took the lead and showed her one of the benches. This location should be good enough for them to enjoy a wonderful sight of how the garden would appear at night. At the moment, the sun was setting and already there was a warm glow that would please anyone’s eyes.

“Today’s been… Fun.” She commented as she sat down. He sat down besides her as they cuddled closely to each other, watching over the valley of flowers. Already, some of the lights placed around strategically by the company began to turn on. The way their lit up the flowers from underneath gave off a colorful glow.

“It really has been crazy.” He said, enamored with the show they were receiving. Truly she knew how to please him with her thought process in a manner where the other girls couldn’t compete. “I almost wish this moment wouldn’t end.” Indeed, it would be nice to keep at this current level with her. However, it was impossible, especially with the cloud looming over their heads.

“Do you… Think there’s a future... For us?” She asked. The pair were already confronted with a tough decision despite being so young. Neither were adults, yet somehow her parents already believed it best for her to find someone worth marrying.

“I wish I was a fortune teller.” He responded. At least then he’d be able to give a more solid answer. Perhaps if she was the only girl with him, then Kouji would’ve been confident that one day they’d meet at the altar. However, there were four good reasons as to why he was doubtful about what was to come. “The other girls might be unhappy if I actually decided to get married to only you.”

“I’d hate… If I made them… Upset.” Her lack of emotion on her face could’ve made that comment take different paths. Though knowing her, that wasn’t a sarcastic comment. Now that he thought about it, was she even capable of making those kinds of remarks. “But… I really want… To do it too.”

“Ahh, I guess we’re really stuck between a rock and a hard place.” He laid back on the bench and exhaled a sigh. “Maybe it’s still too early to talk about it now.” That said, it was worth discussing since they were alone from everyone they knew.

“You’re right.” She leaned into him and rested her head on his shoulder. “This is a date… After all.” Yuma gave him a peck on the cheek, and there was much more she wanted from him. “I’ve been… Holding back.”

“So have I.” He said, wrapping an arm around her backside. Being with people when he was expecting to be alone meant he needed to bottle up his emotions. Something that was quite the ask for a teenage boy who’s growing up a lot.

“You want… A closer touch?” Her question was very bold. In fact, it was a lot bolder than he was expecting out of her.

“I mean, I do… But where’s this coming from?”

“Waa… She told me about… What happened that day.” Apparently she bragged about it to all of the others girls. So much for him keeping the contents private from the rest to keep them from getting upset over it. Thank goodness Himawari and Teru were already done because he’d hear an earful from them about it.

“Well, I hope she also mentioned that I didn’t actually do it.” Somehow, despite already doing plenty of things with the girls. Kouji was still embarrassed about saying it out loud to any of the others. Though to be fair, they were currently in public, even if no one was around them at the moment. “Does that mean…”

“Yes… But maybe not… At that spot.” It would be going way too far at this point in their relationship. Though, if they were alone in her room, maybe her response would be different. “I wore this… For a reason...” Yuma lifted up the skirt of her dress, revealing more than just her legs.

“Whoo…” She was never one to disappoint when it came to eye candy. During this modern era, he did have some slight guilt over feeling this way. But he was also a teenage boy hanging around a bunch of girls who were attracted to him. With less hesitation, the boy already placed a hand over her thigh while leaning in for a make out session.

It’s kind of weird to describe her actions when they’re like this. Compared to the others, her lack of ability to emote did make a noticeable difference. She was slower and stiffer, even if they were comfortable with each other. When Kouji went and reached under her dress, getting a good grope of her butt, she didn’t seem to react like any girl would. Whether or not she liked it was unknown to him just by body language alone.

“Reach into…” She whispered, though by her standards it was almost like talking normally. “…Just a slight touch… Back there…” Yuma gave him the green light to go further with her than anyone else by getting a chance to slide his hand over her butt crack.

And he certainly did just that.

10