Chapter 18: Who’s First?
221 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The dates with all the girls turned out quite well. Kouji wasn’t too worried about it dampening any of his relationships, but it was nice that it helped solidify how he felt about all of them. Surely they all must’ve felt the same way, considering that the gang were all hanging out together at his place.

His uncle was out for work on this wonderful weekend. So they had the place to themselves to do whatever they wished, but it seemed that putting some random stuff on TV and chatting was what they chose to do. They may be together in a relationship, but not everything needed to be naughty all the time.

“Maybe next time, someone other than Waa should pick out the show.” Said Himawari as the episode ended. Why they decided to listen to the one girl who was an otaku pick out what they watched was beyond her. Of course they got stuck with some random anime that had plenty of fan service.

“We’re all teenage girls here…” Waa responded in defense. “Well, except for Kouji. But don’t pretend you didn’t enjoy it.” Unsurprisingly, there were a lot of boys shown in less than normal clothing this episode. Which was part of the reason why the girl went out of her way to be the one to make the choice.

“I doubt everyone’s horny all the time.” At least, that was what Kouji hoped for out of those his age. Otherwise, he might start disliking teenagers and acting more grumpish. “Next time, we’ll just get a popcorn flick for a movie.” He believed that even if they didn’t care for the story or theatrics, they could talk among themselves for fun.

“You two are bagging too hard on it.” She replied and turned to the others. “What about you three, did you like it?”

“Heck no.” Teru was swift and decisive on her response.

“It was an… Interesting watch.” Anastasia wanted to be nice about it, but she was very mixed on how to feel about the show. “One that I will not be continuing.”

“I… Liked it.” Said Yuma, who took her sweet time in answering.

“Ha! See, someone else was enjoying themselves.”

“Great, well you still lose. Four-to-two, so we’re doing something different next time.” Himawari gloated in her face. “Obviously since I’m the most sophisticated girl here. I should be the one dictating what we’re doing.”

“Oh, what great fun.” Teru spoke sarcastically. If what she had to go through thanks to Waa was bad, Himawari choices were going to bore her to death. “What’s it going to be? Knitting?”

“Maybe since we’re at my house all the time, I should be the one choosing?” Kouji suggested. This was his TV they were using after all.

“How come… We always go here?” Yuma asked. It was true that pretty much every time the group wanted to hang out. They would end up at Kouji’s house, regardless of what their plans entailed.

“It’s just so we don’t get competitive on who has the better home.” Waa explained. His house was the lowest of quality in terms of living spaces, but that wasn’t the primary reason for staying here. After all, Kouji was the boy in the center of the harem. So it didn’t matter if his house was better or worse than the others.

“I swear, you girls are always so worried about firsts and who comes out on top.” Kouji sighed. It seemed that even going the harem route didn’t stop with what he was most worried about. On the bright side, at least no one’s feelings for hurt over the long term.

“Speaking about firsts…” No one liked the devious smile on Waa’s face right now. “I bet everyone’s just dying to figure out who’s going to be your first time.”

“My first time doing what?” He asked.

“You’re just one dens… Never mind.” She looked at him unimpressed. “I mean who’s going to be the one to take your virginity.” Unlike with dates, this one was a bit more of a serious step in anyone’s relationship. It was not as if they could all do it at the same time with him. Well, they could, but even that still had the big moment someone had to take.

“Do you even have an once of a proper lady inside of you!?” Himawari bonked her on the head for even daring to ask the question. Her face was bright red just having to talk about this in front of everyone. “And can’t you think of anything that’s not sex?”

“Can’t stop a girl from being curious.” Waa paid little mind to the assault as she continued on with her line of questioning. “Besides, I’m sure Kouji has someone in mind.”

“Well…” It was nerve racking to be put on the spot like this. “I’m still a little too young to be thinking about that.” What he said was wrong, seeing as he was 16 now. There were a fair bit of people his age that enjoyed some private nights alone together with someone they liked.

“Great…” Waa sarcastically exclaimed in response to his non-answer. “We traded a boy who couldn’t pick a girl to a boy that still can’t pick who he wants to bone.”

“You guys keep saying some weird things.” Since Teru was somehow not even aware of atomically differences between boys and girls. A concept such as sex was well above her intelligence level.

“I change my previous statement to say that most of us are wondering who’s first.” She joked. “Unless Kouji’s the type to like them real innocent.”

“When you say it like that, it makes me sound like a pervert.” He responded sadly to being yet again the butt of another joke. “Anyway, my uncle should be home soon. So maybe we should wrap things up so you can all go.” As if on cue, the rustling of keys revealed that his uncle had returned. And he wasn’t alone either.

12