Chapter 20: Drunk
209 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Headmistress, what are you doing here?” Kouji asked as he scanned past her from left-to-right. There didn’t seem to be any trace of his uncle being around here. “And where’s my uncle?”

“Your uncle?” She eyed at him as if the boy was speaking some weird foreign language. “Ohh, right. You mean Yokakura.” The woman acted as if it were some big revelation as she let herself inside. While Kouji would’ve protested her actions, it would be a problem if he kept her outside in this state.

“So… Where is he?” He asked again after she walked in. For whatever reason, most likely the alcohol, Isako spaced out and didn’t continue to answer the question.

“He’s with someone else. A very pretty lady I saw.” Her response was poorly articulated compared to how the woman normally spoke. She must’ve drank way too much for someone who was pretty lightweight. While her explanation was difficult to understand, he could get an idea of what happened tonight.

They must’ve had a fun time, but his uncle met a lovely lady. Kouji wasn’t sure if he was going to be meeting that woman in the future, or if that was going to be a short little fling for his uncle. Either way, the pair had to have separated back at the bar to go to their planned destinations. Given her state, he wasn’t surprised that she ended up getting lost and finding herself at the wrong house.

“Well, he is a grown man after all.” Said Kouji, who figured that things weren’t entirely bad in this situation. “And I guess you can spend the night here to sober up.”

“Yay!” She let out a cheer as if that was what she wanted all along. “Then let’s get going to bed.”

“Right…” Kouji picked up the toothbrush he dropped when he was shocked at her presence. A shame to make it dirty, but his mouth was clean enough at this point. “You can just sleep in my uncle’s room, since he’s not here…” His voice trailed off as he took note that the woman seemed to have disappeared. Perhaps she already passed out?

The boy went back to the bathroom and finished his bedtime routine. While her arrival was a little inconvenient, it wasn’t a major problem. At least, it wasn’t until he opened the door to his room. There she was, laying about on his bed. Of course this had to happen to him. “Headmistress, headmistress?”

Kouji prodded at her to get up so he could have his own space. Somehow, despite drinking way too much alcohol, she still had that sweet scent of her perfume. As much as she tried to assure them she was fine with a lack of attention from men, it seemed that she cared somewhat about her public appearance. Though how much of it was up to trying to land a man, or simply presenting herself properly as the headmistress of an elite school was up to debate.

The latter idea would certainly be supported by the outfit she chose to wear. That being especially her normal outfit that he saw her wear when she was at work. A pencil gray skirt with black pantyhose topped with a white blouse and matching jacket. Despite her age, she wore it very well in regards to showing off her body.

“Hmm?” She finally responded, surprised as if what she was doing was normal. “Oh, there you are. How about you come over and lay next to me?” To most, the offer was alluring. Kouji would certainly fit in that category of most, but he was also aware of who she was.

“I was going to tell you to sleep in uncle’s bed, but I guess I can just take his spot for tonight.” This seemed like it was going to be a repeat of that night. However, she seemed more adamant in making him stay with her.

“No.” She told him, taking an arm. “Stay… With me.” Her slurred speech was difficult to understand. “Actually… Toilet.”

“Toilet?” At first he was confused, then he realized that she must’ve really needed one after drinking too much. His headmistress was probably about to hurl or something. “H-hold on.” Kouji assured her as he took her hand.

“N-no problem.” She tried to convince her in her drunken stupor that she could be a grownup and make it there on her own. Also she apparently needed to relieve herself in the other manner from drinking too much as a hand went and pressed onto her crotch. “I’m holding... All right.” This was where he watched her pitifully try and walk out of his room, only to lose balance and fall onto his wall for support.

“I should help you.” He sighed and hung her arm over his back. At this rate, she wasn’t going to make it and leave quite the mess on his floor. It was weird to think that it would be Isako of all people that he’d be concerned over in this manner. If anything, the boy would’ve thought Waa would leave a puddle first.

Kouji practically dragged over along the hall towards the bathroom he was just in moments ago. She was somewhat heavy, as he was basically carrying dead weight, but it wasn’t too big of a challenge for someone like him. “Here we are.”

“Can you help me?” She asked, beckoning him to plop her on the toilet. Meanwhile, as they walked she didn’t care for decency as the woman pulled up her tight pencil skirt. There, he was given the view of her white underwear peeking its way out through her pantyhose. Something that wouldn’t stay up long either as she pulled them down to expose the skin on her sexy thighs. He didn’t get much of a view of her other parts as she took her underwear down, but that was mainly due to him averting his gaze in embarrassment.

Finally, he sat her down onto the toilet. Without even waiting for him to leave, and moreover grabbing onto his arms so that she wouldn’t fall off the toilet. Isako let her full bladder loose as the strong hissing of her hot pee shot out and hit the toilet bowl. There wasn’t even a way for him to cover his ears to prevent her from embarrassing herself in front of the young boy.

All Kouji could do was stand there with her hands grasping his while his entire body felt like it was on fire from this showing. It was uncomfortable standing there while occasionally glancing at the woman then feeling more weird about this as she continued to unleash her water.

Just how much she did she drink!? Somehow this show was still going on as he sighed. This was going to be a long night.

10