Chapter 28: Sunscreen
170 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kouji was more than happy to hang out with Anastasia and Yuma right now. Those two were definitely the ones who had the least drama surrounding them at the moment. The former because she was always in a cheerful mood, and the latter because she lacked moods.

“I would like to go first.” Said Anastasia. She informed them she burned easily, which he could believe. This was a girl used to the cold in Russia, and considering her relatively pale skin, probably didn’t go out often in anything less than a winter coat. “Here, just get my back and I can take care of the rest.” The girl laid down and even undid her bra strap so he’d be able to get everywhere with no trouble. Even though it was just a string and wouldn't get in his way. This was clearly just a tease.

“Sure.” He took a bottle of sunscreen and got himself hyped up for being able to touch her. No wonder why she was waiting for what she called the beach episode. They could do things like this and it wouldn’t be a big deal in front of the public eye even though he was with all the girls.

Kouji got to work spreading out the lotion over her back. While they had gotten handsy from time-to-time, it always got him going when he was able to feel her soft skin. Anastasia definitely took care of her body and it showed while she was wearing her bikini. The way the bottom fitted onto her butt, showing off her silhouette. Any guy would get caught staring.

“Ah, that is nice.” She said, enjoying his hands over her. Though from the way she acted, this was more of an innocent things friends did for each other. Rather than a lover giving care to her body.

“That should be all of it.” He said, allowing the girl to sit up and check out the job he did.

“Thanks.” She smiled, glad to have been able to do this with him. “And I can see you have cheered up a little now.” Of course, that was the main reason she brought him to join her and Yuma.

“Sorry this day wasn’t what you were all hoping for.” Kouji wished their day at the beach could’ve involved less drama and more fun. The worst part being that not only were there quarrels with his lovers, but that they were feeling the strain with their friendship to each other.

“It’s okay.” Yuma assured him. “I understand why… They are upset with… The headmistress.”

“I know you took her side.” He replied. “But, are you really okay with the headmistress joining? I mean, I know you want to be nice, but is that really fine with you?” This was a girl who rarely showed emotions. So none of them were able to ascertain how she was truly feeling on any matter unless she voiced those feelings. Which was a problem if she preferred to suck it up and accept whatever came her way.

“I am.” She answered with no hesitation. “I am grateful… She’s the reason why… You’re at the school.” It was thanks to that woman pulling some strings that led him to attending the academy. And because of that, they were all able to get to know him and fall in love. So essentially, Isako was the entire reason there was a harem in the first place.

“I feel the same way too.” Said Anastasia. Though if it weren’t for the string of fate, perhaps the girl would’ve have a shot at having Kouji all to herself. “I mean, I am not sure if she should be accepted.”

“Right, because it’s weird.” He figured anyone would take an issue with the age difference.

“Because you should be the one to decide.” She revealed why she hesitated that day. “We shouldn’t be the ones to tell your heart how to feel.” This gave him pause. Perhaps he should be the one to decide on their headmistress’s fate. But that would require him to look deeply within to see how he truly felt.

“Anyway.” Yuma brought them back to the task at hand. “It’s my turn…” Though, there was one obstacle for him rubbing lotion onto her back. That being her swimsuit. Unlike the other girls, Yuma was wearing a blue one-piece, the kind one would find at a school. So there wasn’t any need to get any sunscreen onto her since the parts she couldn’t reach were already covered.

“I guess you don’t really need me.” He said, a bit disappointed about this turn of events.

“But, I still want it.” Instead, she put up her arms in a signal for him to do it there. Not wanting her to be left out, he obliged and began to apply the lotion onto her arms. His heart was tight as they got close and he had no choice but to look at her face as he did this. Yuma was a truly wonderful girl, but even as he touched her arms in an intimate fashion. Her eyes didn’t seem to stir. Just what was going on in her mind, when things seemed to be falling apart around them?

“There.” He said once he finished. “I guess all that’s left is to do my back so we can enjoy the sun.”

“It does not have to only be your back.” Despite calling him over for a way to cheer him up, there was much more to their offer than he expected. This was also a trap set by the girls as they got on both sides of the boy. The pair grabbed plenty of sunscreen and got to work on more than just his back.

“Isn’t this… Fun?” Asked Yuma as she ran her hands on top of his stomach. Sure, he wasn’t some fitness buff with rock hard abs, but Kouji was relatively fit from his days of beating up people. He looked at her with a bit of shock. Since she never emoted, it was easy for them to fall into the idea she was just a quiet innocent girl. But when she did things like this, perhaps there were more naughty things going on in her head that they were unaware of.

“It is.” Even though the question was directed towards Kouji, it was Anastasia who answered. She took a bit higher of a spot, her hands were all over his chest as she got a feel for the boy’s pecs. “But, this is just so you do not get sunburned.” Of course, she was still a bit embarrassed about doing this in public. So the girls played it off as just them being a bit overzealous on the matter of sunscreen.

“Heheh, thanks so much you two.” He smiled warmed from enjoying himself. Glad for both of them being in his life.

10