Chapter 3-2: A Busty Redhead Seduces Me
3.7k 8 95
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! I love reading your comments, even if it's just to say you are enjoying the story, and it's always really nice to get Ratings too, if you wouldn't mind leaving one.

And if you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 3-2: A Busty Redhead Seduces Me

After hanging up on the phone with her boss, Gabriella immediately began explaining her relationship with the woman. “She’s really nice. I used to do people’s hair, but now I work at a nail salon – the environment is a lot different and my boss is much more friendly and relaxed.”

“Cool,” I replied simply, still feeling awkward about her look when she said we were taking good care of her. I then glanced at her when I noticed that she was slowly approaching me in a provocative manner, almost like a cat about to pounce. “Umm, have a seat please. Your breakfast is ready.”

“Aww, you’re no fun,” she teased, only to obey and turn around to go sit at the table. She watched me stack a couple pancakes on her plate and grab the syrup. “You said it feels good, right?” she wondered after a second, continuing when I nodded cautiously. “Then what’s the harm?”

I paused as I set the plate in front of her, suddenly wanting to remain this close. “I…” My voice caught in my throat, with me feeling uncertain of how to answer. “I guess there’s no harm in it,” I admitted. “I’ve just lived my entire life being very careful not to do it around others.”

Gabriella slowly reached out and wrapped her hand around my wrist, causing my partially whitened hair to fully transition again. “It’s just you and me here,” she whispered.

Shit, I could feel the blood rushing to my cock. Sighing, I gently pulled away. “Well, at least eat first, then I’ll let you do whatever you want afterward.”

Her emerald eyes lit up, her expression mischievous. “Promise?” she said excitedly.

I gulped, quickly returning to the stove while making an attempt to collect my thoughts. I just couldn’t believe this was real. Were we really going to fuck? Or did she have more tame things in mind? Either way, I was both excited and extremely anxious.

Excited, since it sounded as if she intended on taking control and fucking me, rather than the other way around. And anxious, because it would be my first time and my body just felt like it was going to explode at the idea of being naked and intimate with her.

After a second, I cleared my throat. “Y-Yeah,” I agreed. “Promise.”

I could hear her heartbeat quicken in anticipation, before she abruptly announced her plans. “Then, I’m going to make it my goal to keep you transformed all day!” she said cheerfully.

“W-Why?” I wondered with a furrowed brow as I focused on the pancakes, hoping her intentions weren’t actually more tame. I mean, I’d take anything from her, but if we started doing stuff, then I wasn’t sure I’d be satisfied with just kissing or something. I wanted to fuck. I wanted to fuck passionately and roughly like wild animals.

“Well,” she began as she took a bite. “I want to see if we can build up a tolerance for you. Sort of like coffee.”

“Wait. What?” I grabbed my plate, stacked with four pancakes, and went over to sit across from her at the table.

She pouted at my choice of seating, but then explained herself. “Well, if you drink it daily, like Serenity and I both do, then it actually loses some of its potency. If you want to have the same effect as the first time you drink it, then you’d have to keep drinking more and more. Basically, I want to see if you can get used to me, like I’m used to coffee.” She grinned at me again.

“Oh, okay.” I nodded. “Yeah, that would probably make this easier.”

“Exactly!” she said cheerfully, only for her tone to become more serious. “Although, with coffee, the more you get used to it, the more dependent your body becomes…” She winked at me suggestively, forcing another rush of blood to my face.

And to my cock.

Taking a bite, I focused on chewing and swallowing, before clearing my throat. “But you know, I can also transform at will, right?” I replied, quickly doing so to illustrate.

My skin fully transitioned to dark gray, even while my hair turned snow white, and my eyes shifted to gold and black.

She wasn’t even fazed. “Yeah, but that takes the fun out of it! I want you to try to resist!” She grinned. “If you are transformed, I want it to be because you can’t help it. That way we can work on you getting more used to me touching you.”

I gulped at the thought and took another hasty bite.

As I allowed myself to turn back into my human form, I unexpectedly almost shifted again when she reached out with her bare foot underneath the table to touch mine. I quickly jerked it away, my heart racing just from the simple touch. Her skin was so soft, even on her feet, and I suddenly had the craving for her to jerk me off with them.

Which was strange. I absolutely did not have any kind of weird fetish for feet, but it felt like every part of Gabriella’s body was erotic and enticing. Damn, was she really a normal person? It felt more like she was a naughty angel sent from heaven, or maybe a seductive succubus sent from hell…

Of course, I assumed such creatures didn’t actually exist, even despite the fact that I wasn’t human, nor did I think that heaven and hell existed. But, at the very least, I believed her when she said she was a normal person.

“Hey!” she complained with another pout when I yanked my foot away. “I thought you said I could do what I wanted to you.”

After we eat,” I reminded her. Shit. She was really going to do things to me.

She didn’t respond, her cheeks flushed now, her heart racing. I suspected that she was just as nervous as I was, but was doing a better job of hiding it most of the time. We continued to eat in silence, rather than striking up another conversation, with her watching me the whole time with a passionate gaze, while I did my best to look anywhere except at her.

Finishing my four pancakes long before she finished her two, I got up to rinse my plate off. I then cleaned up the rest of the mess I’d made while making them, before finally turning around to look at her. She’d stopped eating entirely and was just watching me.

I knew, of course, being very attentive to every sound she made.

“What?” I wondered when she didn’t say anything.

She shook her head, blushing while she took another bite. After she swallowed it, she whispered a response. “I just really like you.”

“I really like you too,” I admitted, averting my gaze.

She took a few more bites, and then set her fork down on her plate. “I think that’s about all I can eat. Sorry. It was really amazing.”

“What?” I said in surprise. “No, that’s alright. You don’t have to finish it.” I turned to open one of the cabinets and pulled out a plastic container to put the rest in the fridge – even if she didn’t want it for later, I wouldn’t hesitate to eat it. Food certainly didn’t go to waste in our house, because I was like a bottomless pit.

Seeing what I was doing, Gabriella got up and brought her plate over.

Once I had the leftover food in the fridge, I turned to see that she was leaning against the counter, watching me again. Sighing, I focused more closely on her face first, noticing that her lips still had a slight shine from her lip gloss. I then looked down at her body, taking it all in. The heavy purple silk was hanging provocatively on her curves, pulled tight at her busty chest and hips.

My body uncontrollably shivered slightly as I let my hormones surge, my cock rapidly straining against my black gym shorts while my body shifted.

“Wow, that’s all it took, huh?” she asked playfully, her expression curious. “You just had to look at me and that was it?”

My face felt hot. “I wasn’t exaggerating when I said I almost transformed when I first met you. It was all I could do to not shift immediately. I barely ran away in time.”

A smirk appeared on her face, as she slowly walked over and wrapped her fingers around my wrist for the second time. Even though I knew I could easily break away from her grip, it still felt like she had me in an unbreakable shackle. As if there was something about her intensity that bound me far more tightly than her hand could ever hope to do.

I suddenly felt trapped in a cage with a predator, although not unwillingly so.

“I’m going to have some fun with you,” she whispered seductively. She then gently tugged on me, leading me out of the kitchen and back to the living room.

Once we reached the couch, she pushed on my chest harder than I anticipated, probably knowing that I was stronger than I looked, though I kept my balance.

“Sit,” she demanded quietly.

I obeyed, sinking into the cushion as I watched her come closer, slowly climbing onto the couch and straddling my lap. Gabriella then sat down firmly on my throbbing cock, shifting her weight as she got more comfortable. I sucked in a sharp breath as she grabbed my face in both her thin hands.

“Hold still,” she whispered. “I’m going to kiss you.”

I held my breath as she took her time leaning forward, her emerald gaze passionate, her cheeks flushed, her pale skin framed by her bright red hair. She then gently rested her lips against mine, rubbing her lip gloss into my skin, before pressing more firmly and forcing her tongue between my lips.

Shit, I felt like she was fucking my mouth as her hot tongue began exploring, searching for mine.

Uncontrollably, before I could stop myself, I roughly grabbed her hips and shoved my cock upward, grinding against her hot silk-covered snatch before I realized what I was doing. I immediately broke away from the kiss. “Oh, I’m sorry,” I said. “That was too rough.”

She shook her head, her eyes overwhelmed with lust. “No,” she purred. “That wasn’t rough enough.” She then tried kissing me again, but suddenly all I could think about was touching her ribs last night and causing her pain.

“But what about your bruises?” I asked seriously, leaning my head away.

Gabriella sighed heavily and pulled away, hopping off my lap. I immediately regretted bringing it up. Had I offended her? Did I ruin the mood?

“S-Sorry,” I quickly said. “I just don’t want to hurt you.”

She shook her head, and began lifting up her silky shirt to just below her heavy tits, exposing her bruised body.

As a reflex, I blushed and looked away.

“No, look. I’m showing you,” she explained. “So you can see where they are. That way you won’t accidentally touch them, if it can be avoided.”

“Oh.” I forced myself to look at her, trying not to be distracted too much by her toned stomach. Once I nodded, she then turned around so I could see the few bruises on her back. There was one spot in particular that looked really nasty.

She saw me focusing on it, and explained. “That’s where he got me with the taser. I was opening up yesterday morning for work, and he tased me behind the building when I was taking some trash out.” I nodded with a grimace, prompting her to drop her shiny shirt, sticking her thumbs at the top of her pajama bottoms.

My eyes widened in shock. “Wait!” I said urgently, averting my gaze.

“What?” she said in surprise.

“I just…I just need a second. To prepare myself.” It was true. I was about to see her exposed hips and thighs, and possibly ass too. I wasn’t sure if I could control myself, because at that point there wasn’t much between me and her wet pussy. Clothes felt like an impenetrable barrier, and she was about to remove that obstacle.

She looked at me curiously. “I’m wearing underwear underneath.”

I glanced up at her again, partially covering my face with my hand. “Well, yeah. I assumed that much. It’s just…”

“Just what?” she asked softly.

“I don’t know,” I admitted, deciding to be honest. “Just the idea of seeing you only in your underwear, right in front of me…I feel like I might reach out and take you.”

“You can, if you want,” she replied quietly. “I’m yours.”

I quickly shook my head, knowing she didn’t understand. I was very strong, and had the capacity to be very rough. Too rough. “It’s too much right now. I don’t like feeling like I’m going to lose control of myself.”

She nodded. “That’s alright, but can I still show you the bruises?”

I took a deep breath and then nodded too, looking at her from between my fingers. She let the silky pajama bottoms slip down her waist and fall to the floor, revealing her toned legs. Her panties were white and kind of sheer, with lacy edges. Once she had turned around, so I got a chance to see it all, I quickly adverted my eyes while she pulled her pants back up.

“Do you exercise?” I wondered, trying to distract myself.

“I jog a mile almost every day,” she explained. “And I do sit-ups. Generally, I do it in the evening before I shower and go to bed. I used to use the treadmills at the small gym my apartment complex has, but I had too many creeps hitting on me, so I decided to spend a few hundred dollars to buy my own.” She then paused to examine my expression. “Why do you ask?”

I gulped as I thought about her toned body underneath the purple silk. “Well, I can tell you do something. No one looks like that without some effort.”

She shrugged. “Honestly, it only takes me like 15 to 20 minutes, which you probably wouldn’t think is a lot, but it makes a big difference when you do it every day. That’s the key – to just be consistent with it. I never go longer than a day without running.” She then paused as she examined me again. “What about you?” she wondered. “I didn’t get a good look last night, but I’ve felt your chest and stomach. What do you do to stay in such great shape?”

“Oh, umm.” I thought about it. “I mean, I fly occasionally, and I guess I do run too, but that’s about it. I’m not nearly as consistent as you.”

Her emerald eyes widened. “Oh! I forgot about that! You had wings last night in the woods. Where did they go?”

“I’ll show you,” I replied, reaching for the collar of my shirt to pull it off, revealing my toned muscles covered in dark gray skin.

She audibly gulped.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 37 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 31, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

95