Chapter 5-1: My Busty Girlfriend Sucks (in bed)
4k 7 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 Hope you enjoyed the ‘in bed’ joke in the title – (make anything dirty by adding ‘in bed’ to the end of it).

Haha, okay, yeah it was lame. Lol.

But the title isn’t a tease! This is the first chapter with explicit content.

 

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 5-1: My Busty Girlfriend Sucks (in bed)

When we got inside my bedroom, I saw the purple silk pajamas lying in a heap next to my bed, along with the white lacey panties she’d worn last night and this morning. The sight suddenly made it feel like she’d taken over my room, almost giving me the sensation like it was hers now, even though everything else was mine.

I gulped as I stared at it for a second, before she yanked on me again and began pushing me onto the bed. I tried to control my breathing as I looked up at her, my upper body supported on my elbows, watching her reach for the button on her jeans, undoing it and slowly pulling down the zipper.

I was completely shocked to see that she was wearing a shiny leopard-patterned thong now, the straps hidden by her long shirt. When she saw I was more confused than anything, she spoke up again, her voice low and seductive.

“I don’t have very many sexy things,” she admitted. “But when we stopped at my apartment last night, I kind of grabbed this on a whim.” She blushed then, looking embarrassed. “The one serious boyfriend I had was the person who got it for me, though I never wore it for him. Never worn it for anyone.” She paused. “Is that okay?”

I gulped, nodding. Like hell did I care right now. The shiny material almost had a plastic look to it, like it was made of vinyl, shiny like lubricated latex, though I didn’t think it was either of those, due to the orange and black leopard print. Granted, I supposed either fabric could have a pattern.

Gabriella smirked at my reaction, her cheeks rosy as she hooked a thumb into each strap and pulled them up higher on her hips, snapping the stretchy material into place with an audible smack against her smooth pale skin.

My cock throbbed, straining against my jeans.

She began slowly inching her jeans down then, leaning forward slightly to reveal her cleavage as she shimmied the tight pants down her thighs. “I wonder,” she whispered as she stepped out, one leg at a time. “You said you like my scent. Do I smell bad in any way? Like has my breath ever been unpleasant, or anything else?”

I shook my head. “No, everything about you smells amazing.”

She smirked. “And I can do whatever I want to you?” she repeated.

I gulped, inclining my chin nervously.

Her emerald eyes deepened with passion. “Including sit on your face?” she asked seductively, her tone thick.

I sucked in a ragged breath, trying to respond but unable to.

She took that as a ‘yes’ anyway, lifting her fitted green shirt up to her midriff as she began climbing onto the bed. I fell back the rest of the way as she scooted higher, only to find myself staring up at the red pubic hair peeking out of the top of the leopard-pattern thong.

She was trimmed down there, but not shaven entirely. Which I was more than fine with. I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t fantasized about seeing her pussy a couple of times, and now I was getting to experience firsthand just how similar reality was to my imagination.

One major thing was different though. Her pubic hair looked really fine and soft, as opposed to appearing coarse and rough. I couldn’t wait to rub my lips against it to experience how velvety it was against that sensitive part of my skin.

“Still okay?” she wondered, staring down at my face between her legs.

I sucked in a deep breath, my head swimming with her arousal, the scent making me feel like someone was about to pour maple syrup on my face. I tried to speak, wanting to make it clear what I wanted.

“I like it when…” I began, trying to catch my breath. “When you do what you want. It…it turns me on thinking that you’re going to use me, to enjoy yourself. Like, the idea of you being so horny…” My voice caught in my throat as I sucked in another shaky breath.

Her green eyes widened slightly. “So me pleasuring myself turns you on?” she clarified. “Like, would you think it was hot if I shoved something up my pussy and masturbated in front of you?”

I was shocked by her brazenness. “Y-Yes,” I managed, my voice breaking.

She grinned, her cheeks flushing again. “I’ll do that sometime,” she promised, beginning to readjust her knees as she lowered her hot snatch toward my face. “But first, we’re doing this.”

My heart began racing as she pressed her vinyl-covered pussy on my mouth, the plastic-feeling thong hot from her body heat. She moaned as she put more weight onto me, reaching out with her hands to run her fingers through my white hair.

Yes,” she moaned with her eyes closed, rocking and sliding up to my nose, only to rub her pussy back down to my chin. “Oh, yes baby. Your face feels so good. I want to fuck your face so bad.” She ran her fingers roughly across my scalp, peeking down at me as she rephrased. “I’m going to fuck your face,” she emphasized. “And then afterward, I want you to fuck mine.”

Oh shit!

I reached up the best I could, trying to grab for her heavy tits as she pressed into me more. Realizing what I wanted, she wiggled on my face as she pulled her shirt the rest of the way off over her head, and then reached back to undo her bra. My eyes widened as I finally got to drink in the sight of her huge breasts, the slightly dark areolas massive, the brown nipples large and hard.

She then grabbed my hands and squished them against her tits, swaying her hips forward as she grinded against my chin, beginning to move with heavier strokes. The shiny thong was wet now, both from my mouth as well as on the other side from her wet pussy, causing it to slide independently of us both as she moved.

Realizing it was just getting in the way at this point, she let go of one of my hands to pull it to the side, forcing her hot wet pussy lips on mine. I immediately began kissing her eagerly, tasting her sweetness for the first time, my head swimming again.

“Suck,” she moaned, only to whimper when I began doing as she asked. “Yes baby, that’s right. Suck on my pussy. Taste me.” She gasped, shoving down harder. “Suck on my pussy baby, and I’ll reward you by sucking on your cock.”

She then reached back for emphasis, leaning as she grabbed ahold of my stiff member and gave it a tight squeeze before sitting upright again. I knew I had a huge wet spot already from all the precum leaking out, feeling like I was going to explode just from the one short act of stimulation. Refocusing on her tits in my hands, in response to her resting her fingers on my forearms, I began squeezing before running my hands across her smooth skin, lingering on her nipples.

“Pinch me,” she pleaded.

I was so fucking horny right now, that I didn’t even care about being rough. I grabbed her nipples and squeezed firmly, causing her to unexpectedly cry out as she squirted on my face.

Uhh,” she whimpered. “Oh shit, oh shit. That felt so fucking good. Baby, that felt so fucking good. Oh fucking shit,” she hissed.

She pulled away from my face a little then, trying to catch her breath while also allowing me to breathe better as I attempted to stop my head from spinning. Smelling her was one thing, but having her intoxicating scent actually on me like this made me feel like I was drowning in it.

I was suffocating on her arousal, and it was literally fucking heaven.

Once she’d collected herself, she moved a little to sit lightly on my upper chest, keeping my face between her thighs. “W-Was that alright?” she asked, focusing on my eyes.

“Yes,” I whimpered, overwhelmed by her presence. She might have gotten there, but I was still almost at the peak of my passion.

“Can I suck on you now?” she asked, her tone a little pleading.

“Yes,” I whimpered again.

Oh shit, I’d never felt so helpless in my life, feeling like all I could do was just lay here and hope desperately she’d take care of me too. Thankfully, she didn’t waste any time, readjusting her thong and then climbing off me to sit at my side.

After unbuttoning my jeans, I moaned when I felt her thin fingers wrap around my shaft, carefully pulling me free of the restricting material. Glancing down at her, I saw her hesitate for a moment, holding my cock with one hand, before tucking some of her red hair behind her ear and leaning toward it.

I gasped as she stuck her tongue out and licked the head, breaking a string of precum that was still connected to my boxers.

“Oh!” she said in surprise, only to look at me apologetically, her face still close to my groin. “Sorry, I’ve never actually tasted cum before. I’ve been told by some of my friends that it’s both sweet and salty, and that I’d like it if I could get past the texture, but I didn’t think they’d be right.”

“Y-You like it?” I repeated, finding it hot that she did.

She smirked at me. “Yeah, I actually love slimy things, so the texture isn’t a problem at all. One of my favorite candies is a sugary slime that comes in a tube.”

“I’ll have to keep that in mind,” I gasped. “In case I ever buy you candy.”

Her grin widened, leaning closer to my cock again and sticking her tongue out to run it along the top while still holding my gaze. “Next time I have some,” she whispered, pausing to kiss my head. “I’ll eat it like this for you.”

Parting her lips, she barely sucked me into her mouth, just enough so she could roll her tongue around the opening where I was still actively leaking precum with every throb.

I gasped, my back arching slightly from the sensation, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Holy fuck, was she really a virgin? I honestly couldn’t believe she was at this point. She was too good.

Or maybe I was just too sensitive.

“If you’ve got experience,” I blurted out, before I could stop myself. “It’s okay.”

She paused, lifting up just a little to focus on me, her expression confused. “I told you I’ve only ever kissed,” she said, her brow slightly furrowed. Her green eyes then widened before I could respond. “Oh, wait. That good, huh?”

All I could do was nod.

She grinned. “Wow. Now that’s a compliment. I admit that I’ve gotten some unrequested tips from the friends I mentioned, though I’m glad I listened now.” She paused. “But I promise you’re my first, so don’t be disappointed if everything else I do to you isn’t as great.”

I gulped, causing her to giggle as she returned to sucking on my head, before shoving her mouth down on it. I then watched as she took a slow deep breath, her thin eyebrows twitching as she pushed down further, gulping actively like she was trying to swallow my cock.

“Fuck,” I hissed, my hands clinching into fists as she tried to go all the way down. I was too long for her to make it, but she came pretty close to engulfing me entirely, her neck bulging slightly. She then pulled up to the end, grasping me with her fingers and using her spit for lubrication as she jerked me a few times, before taking another deep breath and shoving down faster this time.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” My legs tightened, my entire body shaking as I felt myself reach the edge. Gabriella pulled up a little, so that the tip was resting on her tongue, squeaking in surprise when I began shooting cum in her mouth. She immediately gulped loudly, before moaning as I gave her another couple of shots, not swallowing this time.

She moaned a second time as she ran her tongue around my head, sounding like she was savoring the taste. She then pulled away slightly, her eyes closed with a thin thread running from her lips to my cock. After a second, she swallowed audibly, squeezing my shaft again as she did so, before leaning forward to suck my head back into her mouth.

“That was amazing,” I whispered, continuing to twitch as if I was trying to empty my balls, though nothing else was coming out.

Gabriella didn’t respond right away, continuing to lick and suck my cock clean, before finally pulling away. “It really was amazing,” she agreed, her green eyes looking almost drugged, her cheeks bright red. It took her a second to focus on me, before continuing. “But that was just the start. I’m really fucking horny again, and I need you in me.”

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 37 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 31, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

86