Chapter 5-2: Trying It All (in bed)
3.9k 12 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Another ‘in bed’ joke in the title.

I know, I know, it's kind of corny.

But this chapter also has explicit content in it, as does a few of the ones cumming up (oops, did I misspell that? LOL)

After that, we'll focus again on the main plot of the story (not just Gabriella's PLOT - okay, okay, I'm done! Promise!)

 

Sorta...

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them, so they can enjoy my lame jokes too...and the story of course! :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 5-2: Trying It All (in bed)

“It really was amazing,” she agreed, her green eyes looking almost drugged, her cheeks bright red. It took her a second to focus on me, before continuing. “But that was just the start. I’m really fucking horny again, and I need you in me.”

I tried to swallow, my mouth suddenly dry. “D-Do we need a condom?” I whispered, feeling a lot more levelheaded and sensible now that I’d gotten there. Although, I didn’t have one available, and doubted she did either.

She smirked. “Nope. My mom made me start taking the pill when I was fifteen and I’ve never stopped even though I’ve not been sexually active. Between that, and the dessert I just had, we’ll be more than fine.”

I gulped. “O-Okay.”

Her expression filled with lust as she began jerking my cock slowly again. “Ready for me to fuck your brains out?” she asked seductively, leaning toward me. When I inclined my chin, she then hiked her leg over me and pulled her thong aside, before grabbing my cock again to aim it. She winced as she began sinking down on it, the slight scent of fresh blood alerting me to the fact that she truly was a virgin.

But fuck, she was so warm! As amazing as her mouth had been, feeling her tight pussy squeeze me was a whole different experience.

Once she got the head in, she then pulled up a little, only to force herself the rest of the way down, moaning as her pussy swallowed me up. Every time I throbbed, her snatch tightened in response, as if the muscled walls were reflexively reacting to the stimulation. Leaning forward on her elbows, she went straight for my face and planted a wet kiss right on my mouth, shoving her tongue in to find mine, even though my face was still wet from her fluids.

I grimaced a little, knowing her mouth was clean now, but being able to still smell myself on her breath due to my sensitive nose. However, when I turned my head slightly, she abruptly moved her hands to the sides of my face, holding me roughly as she made-out with me, beginning to rock slowly up and down on my cock.

Mmm,” she moaned, biting my bottom lip, running her tongue around the edges of my mouth, and then shoving it between my lips again.

Focusing on the scent of her juices still on my face, I realized that she was basically licking herself off me, which felt like only a step away from her making-out with some random woman’s pussy, like how she was doing to my face. The unexpected lesbian imagery alone was enough to make me forget my own smell as my level of arousal soared through the roof.

Paying more attention to her heavy tits squished against my chest, feeling her hard nipples against my skin, I finally began kissing her back while I felt the sides of her breasts. The juicy fat was firm from the pressure being put on them. I then moved my hands lower and grabbed her bony hips firmly, starting to thrust in sync with her.

“Yes,” she whispered against my lips, gasping for breath. “Please. Oh please, fuck me baby.” She grunted, her eyes closed, her brow furrowing as she pulled her head away more, arching her back slightly. “Fuck! Fuck, yes! Fuck my pussy!” She then screamed, slamming her head down into the bed next to mine. “Oh shit,” she whimpered after a second. “Shit, shit, shit.”

I held her trembling body in my arms, sighing in contentment as my cock continued to throb inside of her. Initially, I felt like I couldn’t get there again anytime soon, but she’d worked me up a second time with all the riding she’d just done.

I took a deep breath then, wondering if we were finished now. Of course, I didn’t want it to be over, but I also had no idea what was normal. Thankfully, she brought it up before I could, taking a final deep breath.

“Want to try for one more orgasm?” she wondered.

“If you don’t mind,” I replied.

She turned her head toward me, her weight still on top of my body, smirking as she puckered her lips to kiss me on the cheek. “What do you want to do to me, baby? I’ll do anything for you.”

My eyes widened in surprise, wondering if she really meant that. “That mean I can fuck your ass?” I teased, assuming she’d change her mind.

She grinned. “We can give it a try. I’ve gotten some unrequested tips about that too.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “Wow, I have to admit, part of me is glad you have such pushy friends.”

She laughed, pulling up enough so that her heavy breast were hanging in front of my face. “Yeah, some of my friends in high school were pretty dirty. I don’t really talk to any of them anymore, but I’m glad the things they used to talk about has come in handy.”

I nodded, focusing on her right nipple when I realized it was wet, only to notice the left one was too. As far as I knew, it shouldn’t have anything on it, and yet there was a clear fluid smeared on it. Noticing my look, Gabriella glanced down as well, only to grab her boob and give her nipple a squeeze.

Instantly, a little bead of clear fluid appeared on the brown mound. She explained before I could even ask. “Sorry. This is normal, although it hasn’t happened in a while. I’ve been to the doctor about it and they just said it’s normal nipple discharge, which can happen due to spikes in certain hormones.” She grimaced. “I know that sounds gross, but it’s actually similar to what women produce the first few days they are breastfeeding. Most women don’t automatically start producing milk the moment they have a baby.” She then hesitated, still holding her boob. “Sorry, that doesn’t gross you out, does it?”

I shook my head, still staring at the clear bead of liquid. It had been slowly getting bigger, and was about to drip on to my chest. “I…I like it,” I admitted.

“Really?” she said in surprise. When I nodded again, she then paused for a second, only to lower her voice. “Want to suck on it?” she asked seductively. “Want to suck on my tits, baby?”

I lifted my head up a little in response, even as she held her boob forward more, aiming the nipple straight for my mouth. I was surprised to discover the clear fluid tasted sweet, just like the rest of her, as I sucked her nipple between my lips.

She moaned when I sucked harder, letting go of her tit and gently running her fingertips along my forehead and temple. “Feels like a nipple massage,” she whispered. “I could get used to this.”

I wanted to agree, but was lost in the sensation, shivering as she ran her fingers through my hair and then returned to running them up and down my temple gently. Reaching up for the other nipple, I squeezed, feeling my fingers become slick from the stimulation.

Shit, I was in heaven, my cock still throbbing in her pussy.

When she finally pulled her tits away from me, it was too soon, though I quickly forgave her when she dismounted, moved to my side, lowered her head to the bed, and stuck her ass in the air. “Just go slow,” she said simply.

Hell yes!

I bolted up into a sitting position, and took in the sight of her tight ass, reaching up to feel the slick triangular patch of leopard thong in the back. Grabbing the straps, I then began slipping it down to her knees, before sticking my finger into her crack and feeling for her puckered asshole. I knew she’d just taken a shower not long ago, but was still surprised by just how amazing she smelled.

Reaching with my other hand, I felt her wet pussy, slipped my finger inside a little to get it wet, and then started smearing her juices all over her asshole. She sighed, sounding content as I pushed on it a couple of times, like it was a button.

Deciding to do more, I shoved my index finger in a little and began moving in firm circular motions, hoping to loosen it up. At first, not a lot happened, but then I felt her relax a little and her asshole became less tense.

“Go ahead and start trying to get your cock in,” she instructed. “You focus on that part, and I’ll worry about getting loose.”

“Oh.” I paused, before getting onto my knees and grabbing her hips. “Okay.” Angling my rock-hard dick between her crack, which was plenty wet from being in her pussy, I pressed the head right up against her backdoor and began putting pressure. Sure enough, very slowly I felt myself advancing forward thanks to all the lubrication on my cock, feeling like someone had a death grip on the head.

I heard her wince a few times, but every time I stopped putting pressure, she told me to keep going.

And then I was in, throbbing in her asshole for half a minute, before pulling out a little and shoving back in. The sensation was different from her pussy, in the sense that there was no extra squeezing coming from her, but it was also as tight as fuck. I started picking up the pace the easier it got to thrust, surprised when she started moaning.

“That feels good?” I asked with wide eyes.

“Yes,” she gasped. “Not the inside, but my asshole is really sensitive. It’s sending little waves of pleasure to my clit.”

“Is that normal?” I wondered.

She turned her head to glance back at me, even as I continued to slowly thrust inside of her. “I don’t know,” she admitted. “The girls always just made it seem like something to do because guys liked it.” She paused. “I probably couldn’t get there just from this, not unless I rubbed myself, but it does feel good.”

“I’m okay if you do that,” I whispered, referring to her rubbing herself.

She grinned, and then readjusted her weight as she reached a hand between her legs to begin touching her pussy, working the top where her clit was with a circular motion.

Oh shit, it was so hot! Watching her touch herself and get off. Fuck, she was masturbating in front of me, and yeah, I had my cock up her ass, but still!

As I continued to thrust, she ended up getting there before me, prompting me to start cumming in her ass when she moaned and whimpered from her own orgasm, her asshole pulsing rhythmically as if her body was trying to milk my cock. Then, once we were both finished, she began sliding her upper body more on the bed, prompting me to readjust with her as I kept my cock in her asshole while she flattened herself out.

Once I was lying on top of her, still in her ass, I gently kissed her on the cheek and sighed in satisfaction.

Her green eyes looked sleepy as she spoke. “Oh Kai, who knew I’d make for such a perfect slut?” she whispered seductively. Her eyes then widened in alarm, as she instantly became serious, glancing at me from the corner of her eye. “Sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. I only want you. I’ve heard that talking about being a slut turns some guys on.”

I wasn’t buying it. “You kind of meant that though, didn’t you?’

She grimaced, looking ashamed. “I, umm, I didn’t realize I’d like the taste of cum so much, or that I’d like it in the ass so much, but I was only speaking theoretically. What I meant to say, was who knew I’d love sex so much, but I’m not going to turn into a slut. I only want your cock in me.”

“It’s fine,” I reassured her, only to clarify. “I mean, yes, please don’t rip my heart out, but I believe you.”

She nodded firmly, still trying to look at me from the corner of her eye. “Definitely. I only want you, baby.” She then sighed. “Now, how about you go wash your cock off really fast and then come back. I want to take a nap with you inside my pussy.”

I stared at her in surprise for a moment, before smiling slightly. I then leaned down to kiss her on the cheek, only to pull out to go do as she asked. Surprisingly, I wasn’t visibly dirty, but understood the necessity of taking care of the hygiene aspects of what we’d just done, so I made sure to use plenty of soap and water.

She came into the bathroom too, to clean up a little, and then we both went back to my bed, hand-in-hand, only for her to mount me while I wrapped her up in my arms. I knew I’d end up slipping out once I got soft in my sleep, but it was still nice to start our nap this way.

I didn’t realize how tired I was until I closed my eyes and relaxed, finding my mind drifting off to sleep much faster than I would have expected.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Believe it or not, they aren't done yet!

More steamy stuff to cum after a short nap (oops, did I misspell that again? Shame on me.)

 

Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 37 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 31, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

89