Chapter 6-2: Going at it Again (in bed) with a Busty Redhead
3.3k 9 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
So, there's actually more 'going on' here than you might realize, but our characters won't figure things out until a little later in the story.

I just don't want you guys to think that I'm adding certain details 'just because,' or that future events are just a coincidence.

A lot of thought went into this plot, and it'll all make sense eventually.

 

Also, if you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Ratings are nice too.

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 6-2: Going at it Again (in bed) with a Busty Redhead

After telling her why Serenity and I didn’t share information about our financial situation, Gabriella nodded sympathetically.

“That really is a lot of money, though. Most people don’t even have life insurance policies, and those who do maybe only have a hundred-thousand at the most.”

“Yeah,” I agreed. “It is kind of unusual that our parents had such a large policy. And it was actually in a trust fund, so I still don’t really have direct control of my half. Serenity is technically the only one who can withdraw money at this point, though she never has. She’s always used her own insurance money.” I paused. “Obviously, I’m an adult now, but I don’t know if my access has fully kicked in. Not to mention, it’s all tied up in investments anyway.” I sighed. “I might have to fill out a form or something, but I’m not sure. Serenity probably knows, but I haven’t bothered bringing it up, since I have no intention on spending any of it anytime soon.” I paused, realizing I’d missed an important point. “Granted, even though I don’t have access to all of it, I do have like forty-thousand in my checking account that I have free reign over. Serenity withdrew it for me a few years ago, just so I could buy things without her permission, if I wanted to. Although, I’m like you – I only buy what I need, minus the treadmill.”

Gabriella playfully stuck her tongue out at me again, only to poke me in the side. “Hey buddy! You might not be enjoying a well-toned body if I didn’t jog every day! I would think you’d be a little more appreciative.” She focused down at her belly for emphasis, which was visible thanks to the knot in her shirt.

I grinned at her. “Okay, maybe the treadmill is a necessity,” I agreed.

She smirked, a playful glint in her eye as she flexed her stomach. “So then,” she said in a suggestive tone. “If your muscles are feeling better, then I think you’re ready for round two!”

Knowing she was serious, I slumped over to my side and buried my face into the blanket. Without hesitation, she set her plate down and climbed on top of me as if she was chasing after. “You can’t get away from me!” she teased. “We’ve got to build up your tolerance!”

“It’s never going to happen,” I groaned, feeling overwhelmed again by her scent.

“Nope! You’re wrong,” she said seriously.

I looked up at her then, my cheeks growing warm when I realized how close her face was to mine. Even though she at least had clothes on, I still felt aroused by her weight on me. “I am?”

She nodded. “Sure, you will probably always transform when I take advantage of you, but you’ve actually spent a lot of time looking normal while we’ve been talking. You might even be ready to take me out on a date in public soon!”

Holding up my hand, I saw that I was definitely dark gray now, but as I thought about it, I realized she was right. When we were eating, my appearance was mostly normal the majority of the time. Although, if we ever went out in public together, we’d definitely have to be really careful…

Well, actually, she would have to be the careful one – careful about touching me, or what she said to me – but maybe there was hope that I might actually be able to tolerate being around her in a more casual environment. Shit, it’d only been a day, and yet it felt like I’d already come a long way. At the very least, I could hold a conversation with her now, whereas when I first met her I almost transformed just from being in her presence, never mind speaking with her.

“Huh, I guess you’re right,” I admitted. “Then, I suppose I’m all yours for round two. I want to take you on a proper date as soon as possible.”

She squealed in sincere excitement, before focusing on the task at hand. “Alright then, that was your last choice! Are you ready to do what I tell you?”

I nodded weakly, only because I felt really nervous again. I would have thought that fucking her once would break through my anxiety, but her intoxicating scent made it feel like this new experience was going to be my first time all over again.

I also loved how assertive she was, but the nervous excitement made my stomach feel like it was in knots. “Let’s at least put the plates on the floor,” I whispered.

She climbed off me, quickly stacked our plates on my dresser, and then faced me while reaching to unbutton her jeans. As she began unzipping them, I couldn’t help but avert my gaze the moment I focused on her shiny leopard-print thong, wondering if she was going to sit on my face again – hoping for it. She immediately chastised me.

“Look,” she demanded.

I obeyed, watching her slowly begin to slip her pants down, stepping out one leg at a time. She then undid the knot in her shirt, took that off, and began working on her bra. I gulped the moment her heavy plump breasts were exposed, glancing away again.

“Hey buddy,” she said. “I’m going to have to start punishing you for not listening.”

I had no idea what she would do as a ‘punishment,’ but I strongly doubted it would be anything other than amazing. Working up my courage a little, I decided to play along. “Please punish me,” I whispered.

She giggled. “Oh baby, yes. That’s what I want to hear.”

I focused on her again when she snapped her thong, just to get my attention, only to bend down and pick up the purple silky pajama top from the floor. She slid the slick material over her skin, beginning to button the front halfway, leaving easy access to her tits.

I gulped as she took her time climbing back in bed, almost as if she was posing for a photoshoot. A fucking hot photoshoot. Her hard nipples were poking through the purple silk, the shirt almost tight enough around her chest to serve as a bra on its own.

Once she was on her knees beside me, her legs spread apart, she finally spoke.

“Scoot closer,” she instructed, pointing more toward the middle of the bed.

I did so, only to gasp as she twisted around and swung a leg over my head, placing us in a sixty-nine. However, she didn’t go down on me, instead sitting upright again as she lowered her ass onto my face, covering my eyes while my nose pressed into her pussy.

“Touch me,” she whispered.

Unable to see, I assumed she wanted me to feel her up, so I lifted my arms and felt the silky smooth skin on her hips, before raising my hands higher and searching for her boobs. She moaned as I rubbed her nipples over the purple silk, beginning to rotate her hips slowly on my face.

My muscles tensed when she lowered her upper body again, feeling her hot breath on the head of my cock as she slowly wrapped her fingers around the base, shifting her pussy onto my mouth.

Just as she gently kissed the tip of my cock, her phone unexpectedly chimed, prompting her to instantly pop up, lifting herself off my face.

Reflexively, I grabbed her hips, not wanting her to stop, since I assumed that she just had a message. “It can wait,” I pleaded, loosening my grip when she tried to move anyway.

She sighed, sitting next to me. “Normally, I’d agree. But if it’s Serenity, then I need to respond right away. Otherwise she’ll think something’s up.”

I smirked at her. “But something is up, silly.”

Gabriella gently leaned down to kiss me on the lips, before responding. “It will just take a second.” She then smirked. “And then I’m going to have to punish you afterward for doing something I didn’t say,” she added playfully.

I assumed she was talking about me grabbing her hips. “Maybe we need to clarify the rules,” I suggested, since it seemed like rules sincerely existed with her, but I honestly didn’t know exactly what they were.

She nodded as she scooted out of bed to grab her phone out of the back pocket of her jeans on the floor. She then angled toward me as she read the message. “Huh, nope. It’s my mom. Apparently, there’s a book sale at one of the stores in the mall. It’s today only.”

“Oh, do you want to go?” I wondered, seeing the torn expression in her eyes.

“Umm, do you think you can?” she asked seriously, clearly not wanting to go without me. Granted, even if she wanted to go alone, she didn’t have a car here – she would have to borrow mine.

I nodded, holding up a finger. “I should be fine, but only if you’re really careful not to flirt with me.”

She clasped her phone in both hands, looking excited. “I won’t! I promise I’ll be good!”

I grinned at her eagerness and sat up to scoot out of the bed.

She immediately held up her hand. “Hey! Where do you think you’re going?”

I looked at her in confusion. “To get ready?”

She shook her head at me. “Umm, nope! I’m not done with you yet!”

I gulped, my face growing hot as she jumped back on the bed, demanding I lay down so she could straddle my face again. Within a few seconds, I was staring up at the triangular patch of shiny leopard-print covering her hot snatch, trying to breathe while she engulfed me in her mouth. Reaching up, I grabbed her ass cheek, before slipping my fingers into her crack and pushing on her asshole again like a button.

She moaned from the sensation, but then leaned forward off my face a little, prompting me to stop.

“Okay, so that felt amazing,” she admitted. “But I think you’re right about us needing to clarify the rules. It excites me when I’m the one in control, so I don’t want you to move at all unless I tell you to. Last time, you did a really good job of only doing stuff if I told you to, but I realize now it was because you were so nervous.”

“O-Okay,” I agreed, dropping my arms to my sides again. “Sorry,” I added.

She moved her pussy back over my face, so that it was all I had to look at. “Don’t be. I’m glad you’re becoming more comfortable with me, and I can’t expect you to read my mind.” She paused. “Plus, even though our first time was amazing, it’s still going to take some time to learn what we both like and prefer. Maybe it would help if we have a simple code phrase. Like, if I say ‘I’m in control’ or ‘You have to do what I say’ or ‘That’s your last choice,’ then it means you can’t do anything unless I invite you to do it, like touching me.”

“Okay,” I repeated, gasping when she licked my cock briefly. “I don’t have a problem with that,” I added. “Although, I’m kind of surprised that you know what you want.”

Gabriella hesitated for a moment. “Umm, there’s a reason for that,” she admitted. “But now probably isn’t the best time to talk about it.”

Now I was concerned. “Something that will bother me?” I asked seriously.

She sat up and leaned forward so that she could look down at me over her shoulder, giving me an amazing view of her tight ass. “No, not really. At least, I don’t see any reason why you’d be bothered by it. I just don’t think it’s a good sex conversation.” She paused. “How about I tell you on the way to the mall?”

“Sure,” I agreed, feeling less concerned, especially since it sounded like it’d be a conversation that wouldn’t make me transform, based on when she wanted to share.

She smirked at me. “Okay, so what are the rules?” she asked playfully.

“You’re in control, I have no more choices, so I have to do whatever you say and nothing else.”

“Exactly!” she praised. “Good boy! And like earlier, when I let you fuck me in the ass, I’ll let you know when it’s your turn to do what you want. And since you apparently like it when I’m tied up and vulnerable, we can try that sometime too.”

I was about to respond, but she abruptly decided to plop down on my face, shoving the slick thong against my mouth.

“Sound good?” she said, her tone amused as she lowered her upper body again.

I mumbled a response, causing her to giggle and resumed focusing on my cock in her face, taking a slow deep breath before deepthroating me.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Hmm, why is she so horny?

 

Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 37 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 31, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

73