Chapter 6-1: Discussing the Future with My New Lover
3.3k 9 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
First our lovers are going to have lunch, and then more DESSERT (wink, wink).

Yeah, I'm here all day folks.

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them, so they can enjoy my lame jokes too...and the story of course! :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 6-1: Discussing the Future with My New Lover

I woke up to being kissed gently on the cheek.

Opening my eyes, I saw Gabriella lying next to me on my bed, completely stark naked. The sight, combined with the sudden memories of us fucking, made my body shift instantly.

She giggled at my reaction, a big grin on her face, her bright red hair tucked behind her ears, her green eyes dancing with delight.

My face felt hot, prompting me to glance past her at the wall in embarrassment. “What time is it?” I wondered, realizing my entire body felt super sore. Even just trying to move felt like a struggle.

“About two-thirty,” she replied. “We both slept for a good hour and a half.” She grinned at me. “You really wore me out.”

“Wore you out?” I scoffed at the idea. “I feel like I can barely move.”

“Really?” she said in surprise. “That’s weird. Maybe it was because you were trembling so much. You must have fatigued your muscles with all your shaking.”

My face flushed again, now feeling embarrassed by how much I’d been shaking earlier.

“Aww, I thought it was really cute,” she admitted. “And I probably wouldn’t have been as confident if it weren’t for that. You really made me feel special.”

“I did?” I asked in disbelief.

“Well, yeah. Because I knew that I was the cause – I was having that effect on you.” She wrapped her leg around my waist intimately, pulling her exposed pussy closer as she hugged me tightly. “Now,” she continued playfully. “Are you ready for round two?”

Shit, was she serious? I felt like this would be round four! “Umm, well…” I hesitated. “My hormones say yes, but my body says no. If that makes sense.”

“You don’t have to do anything,” she teased. “You can just lay there while I fuck you. I’ll use your cock like a sex toy.” She then grinned at my reaction. “But,” she warned. “If you agree, then that’s your last choice again for a while. I’ll do what I want with you.”

Holy fuck!

I shook my head, wanting to say yes, but physically knowing it would be too much. “I don’t think I can handle it right now. Sorry.”

“Oh, alright,” she sighed, seeming a little disappointed. “We should probably eat anyway. I just wanted more dessert is all. Maybe if I just suck on your cock a little…” Her voice trailed off, a small mischievous smile playing on her lips.

“Well,” I said hesitantly. “I did promise I’d let you do what you wanted to me, so…”

Gabriella abruptly leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, her tongue slipping into my mouth briefly. She then sighed in satisfaction. “That’s what I want to hear,” she teased. “But, I guess I can give you a break.”

When she sat up, I couldn’t help but gawk at her heavy breasts and thin waist. Her body was more attractive than I could have even imagined in my wildest fantasies. It was difficult to believe that someone existed in reality that was hotter than my vivid imagination.

“What?” she said playfully, a grin on her face as she lifted up one of her plump tits. “You like?”

I nodded once, my voice caught in my throat. Shit, maybe I just needed to suck it up and let her do what she wanted to me.

“Well,” she purred, biting her full lower lip. “You can have this whenever you want,” she offered, only to grin. “I might even let you make the rules one day – maybe when you can handle yourself better.”

My face flushed, prompting another wave of giggles from her as she climbed out of bed. I had to admit, I kind of liked her teasing me though. It was fun to listen to her laugh, and kind of arousing when she did it at my expense in a sexual way.

I stared at Gabriella’s tight naked ass as she left to go to the restroom, before returning to get dressed. Watching her slip on her leopard-pattern thong was exceptionally hot, because now I knew she’d be wearing it for the rest of the day. Of course, I knew I might have to ask her to change before Serenity came home, just to avoid me exposing my secret by shifting at the thought, but for now I was all about her wearing the vinyl looking thong.

Once she snapped the straps seductively in place, pulling them up much higher on her hips, she then pulled on her jeans, neglecting to button them, followed by her green long-sleeve shirt. However, the moment she had the shirt on, she bunched it up around her midriff and tied a knot, revealing all of her toned stomach, as well as the thong.

Fuck. Even despite my weariness, my cock was hard as a rock now.

Her gaze shifted to it the moment she noticed, subconsciously biting her bottom lip as she inched closer. “You really have a nice cock,” she whispered seductively, sitting down on the side of the bed.

My gaze shifted from her huge tits, to her exposed toned stomach, to the thong straps, to the portion of the thong I could see due to her pants still being unbuttoned, with all the visual stimulation causing me to begin leaking precum again.

Still focused on my stiff member, Gabriella leaned forward, wrapping her fingers around it and bent down to suck on the tip.

The sensation immediately made all my muscles lock up – and with it, a wave of sincere soreness washed over my body, causing me to groan in discomfort.

She immediately noticed that something wasn’t right, abruptly pulling away, her expression serious. “Hey, what’s wrong?” she asked in concern. “Are you okay?”

I shook my head, closing my eyes when I realized just how drained I was. Which was bizarre. I’d literally just ran over a marathon earlier in the day, after disposing of the evil cop’s dead body, and yet I’d felt fine afterward.

But now? I was sore as fuck. “Just feel really worn out,” I replied. “I feel like I can barely move.”

“Oh!” she said in surprise. “I thought you were exaggerating.”

I decided to make an effort to sit up, only to fail miserably. “Nope!” I exclaimed. Fuck, what was wrong with me?

She immediately reached down and began pulling on my shoulders, helping me get myself upright and move against the wall. “Wow,” she finally said once I was situated. “I never imagined that I could wear you out. Do you just want me to heat up your food and bring it up here?”

I took a deep breath. “Yeah, actually that sounds perfect. Let’s do that.”

Gabriella nodded in agreement, standing up to finish zipping her pants before disappearing out the door to run downstairs. I thought about making an effort to put my clothes on, but doubted I’d get very far at this point.

Thus, instead, I took a deep breath and leaned my head back against the wall, my hands limp in my exposed lap as I listened to her heat up each plate that she’d prepared earlier. Then, after a few minutes, she was heading back up the stairs.

Accepting my lunch appreciatively, I pulled my knees up to rest the plate on them and then began digging in. Gabriella climbed into the bed with me and sat by my side, leaning into my shoulder a little as she took a bite too.

Oddly enough, which each bite I felt better and better, until a few minutes later I basically felt normal again, the soreness having dissipated entirely. Continuing to shove food in my mouth, I noticed that the chicken was especially potent to my tongue, almost overwhelming the other flavors.

Swallowing the bite I was working on, I decided to bring the subject up to break the silence. “This is really good by the way,” I began with.

She grinned at me, her expression the most content I’d ever seen. “I’m glad you like it!” she said cheerfully.

I continued. “But, I was wondering something. Can you describe to me how it tastes to you? Like, what flavor tastes the strongest?”

She gave me a confused look, and then took another bite as she thought about it. “Well, I mean I taste the cheese, chicken, peppers, onions…and of course the tortilla.” She swallowed. “Probably the most potent taste to me is the sour cream. Why?”

I frowned. “For some reason, it’s as if all I can taste is the chicken, whereas normally I would taste what you described. I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s really amazing, but the flavor of the chicken is overwhelmingly mouthwatering, and…” My voice trailed off, my brow now furrowed.

“And what?” she prompted, seeming concerned by my expression.

“Well, my body feels a lot better already,” I admitted. “The soreness is almost completely gone. But, surely I couldn’t have digested my food that fast, right?”

Gabriella was thoughtful for a moment, taking another bite and swallowing before answering. “Really, we don’t know anything about how your body works. So, for all we know, maybe you did digest it already. You obviously can heal almost instantly, which kind of seems impossible as it is, so why not?”

I sighed, suddenly recalling all the bruises still present on her body. “Honestly, I kind of wish you could heal fast too. It scares me to think you’d be in the hospital right now, or worse, if you had gotten shot instead of me.”

She just shrugged nonchalantly in response. “It is, what it is. No point in worrying about it. I’m just glad I don’t have to worry about you at least.” She grinned at me again. “You’ll just have to protect me is all.” Her smile widened. “My own personal guardian angel.”

I scoffed. “Some angel! Never seen one that looked like this.”

“Oh?” she retorted playfully. “You’ve seen an angel, have you?”

“Yes,” I said seriously, giving her a meaningful look.

Her face flushed when she realized I was referring to her, averting her emerald gaze for a moment, before scolding me in a playful tone. “Finish your food, young man, before it gets cold.”

“Yes ma’am!” I teased back, eagerly taking an exaggerated bite.

She giggled and resumed eating. However, as she stared at the wall across the room, she visibly became more and more pensive. After a few minutes, I finally nudged her gently, silently encouraging her to share her thoughts.

She gave me an apologetic look. “I was just wondering. What do you think you would do if someone found out about you? Like, someone who wouldn’t keep it a secret?”

I leaned my head back against the wall as I seriously considered it. “I mean, there’s not really many options. I’d probably have to run away or something.”

Gabriella nodded in agreement. “I have almost fifteen-thousand saved up, if we need to disappear.” When I looked at her in shock, she quickly continued, her tone lighthearted. “What? Did you think I’d let you leave by yourself?”

I shook my head. “No, I’m actually more surprised you have so much saved. Most people live paycheck to paycheck.”

“Oh, well it’s pretty standard to tip at a nail salon, except that I get paid a good hourly wage, unlike a waitress. Which means, all my tips are pure bonus. I could easily pay my bills without them. Not to mention, I live in a studio apartment, and I try to only buy things I really need.”

“Like a treadmill?” I teased.

She stuck her tongue out at me. “Hey, if you had any idea what I have to put up with on a daily basis, then you’d understand. You’d probably buy me one yourself!”

I smirked, knowing she was probably right. I hadn’t really thought much about her having to deal with other guys vying for her attention, but just the idea made me a little jealous. “Well, I’m glad to hear you’re good with money,” I admitted. “That you actually save it, instead of burning through it all.”

“Why is that?” she wondered.

I hesitated, setting down my now empty plate on the edge of the bed. “Well, I guess Serenity probably wouldn’t have mentioned it to you, but we both sort of have a lot of insurance money at our disposal. Like, millions worth.”

Gabriella’s jaw dropped, but then she was apologetic when she considered where it had come from. “Sorry,” she whispered.

I shook my head. “It’s alright. We don’t usually share that information with anyone though. Otherwise, people act like we won the lottery instead of lost our parents.” I grimaced, thinking of unpleasant memories. “I can’t even begin to tell you how many shitheads asked me for money when I was younger, and then bullied me when I refused.”

She nodded sympathetically.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 More steamy stuff to come in the next chapter.

 

Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 37 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 31, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

83