Chapter 6-3: My Busty Girlfriend teaches me to be Dirty (in bed)
3.3k 1 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hope you enjoy!

If you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 6-3: My Busty Girlfriend teaches me to be Dirty (in bed)

As Gabriella deepthroated me while sitting on my face, seeming to love our sixty-nine position, I tried not to squirm from the sensation, focusing on my cock in her mouth as well as her hot pussy on my lips. I wanted to suck on her so bad, still intoxicated with her arousal, but knew I had to wait while she toyed with me.

She pulled off, beginning to grind her pussy from my nose to chin. “Cum for me, baby,” she whispered, before deepthroating me a second time.

It didn’t take long before all my muscles were tensing, my cock straining. Gabriella immediately wrapped her lips just around the tip while continuing to stroke me with her hand. She squeaked again in surprise, the sound adorable, as I started shooting my load into her mouth. There was no gulping this time though, with her keeping it all on her tongue.

She then pulled away once I was finished, grinding more fervently on my face as she held my cum in her mouth, like she was savoring the taste while she aimed for her own orgasm.

Mmm,” she moaned. “Mmmm!”

She squirted on my face, the shiny thong causing most of her aroused pussy juice to wet the sides of my jaw and her thighs. My head was spinning again, my nose filled with her scent as I sucked in sharp breaths, doing my best to keep myself from grabbing her, taking control, and fucking her silly.

I then heard her gulp loudly a couple of times, before climbing off entirely, looking down at me with a satisfied grin as she held up her finger. “Wait here. I’ll be right back.”

Looking at her in confusion, I did as she asked, not moving a muscle while she whipped around and took off out of the room. I heard her run to the kitchen, open the pantry and grab something, before running back upstairs.

My eyes widened in surprise when I saw she had a bottle of maple syrup in her hand. Without hesitation, she straddled my chest, this time facing me. She then unbuttoned the purple silk shirt the rest of the way, pulling the sides away so that her hot stomach and massive tits were exposed.

She then uncapped the bottle and held it up to her plump breasts.

My slightly hard cock immediately stood at attention when she started squeezing the syrup on her upper chest, the room-temperature liquid beginning to slide down to her nipples. She then laid the capped bottle next to her and started running her fingers through the sugary fluid, rubbing it into her nipples like a lotion. Once her tits were covered in a layer, looking all sticky now, she wiped her hands off on her stomach.

Glancing back at my cock, she grinned when she saw how hard I was, before focusing down at me, moving her body forward a little so that I was staring underneath her boobs. “You like my tits?” she wondered, her tone a little haughty.

“Yes,” I gasped.

“Want to clean them off for me?” she asked, sounding indifferent, like she didn’t care one way or another, and she’d be doing me a favor by letting me.

“Yes,” I moaned.

“You’ve got to beg me for it. Say, ‘Please let me lick you clean, mistress.’”

Dang. She was really getting kinky, and I loved it.

“Please let me lick you clean, mistress,” I repeated.

“Good boy,” she said encouragingly, still sounding aloof. She then brought her finger to my lips, before forcing one into my mouth. “Suck,” she demanded.

I did, tasting the residue of the syrup as I gently ran my tongue around it. She then proceeded to pull it out and insert another finger, one at a time, until I’d cleaned them all with my mouth. After I was done, she climbed off for a moment and instructed me to sit against the wall.

I scooted back, prompting her to grab the syrup bottle a second time and begin pouring more of it on her tits, with some of it dripping onto my chest as she straddled my waist. Looking up at her hard nipples, I kept my hands to my side while she moved her thong over a little and began sinking onto my cock.

I whimpered when I felt her tight pussy squeezing me whenever I throbbed, feeling like I was about to explode just from that. She set the bottle to the side, grabbing her tits and holding them up a little as they continued to drip thin threads of syrup.

“Clean me up, cutie. I’m dripping everywhere.”

I complied, my mouth open as I went for her nipple, sucking it in between my lips. She moaned from the sensation, leaning toward me briefly, before speaking up again. “Hold my tits,” she demanded in a whisper.

I reached up to place my thumbs underneath them, grabbing them firmly while I sucked on the one, the tip of my nose getting covered in syrup. Letting go of her breasts, she placed her hands on the sides of my head, holding me while I sucked, beginning to rock up and down on my throbbing cock.

“Try not to cum,” she whispered. “Focus on licking my tits clean.”

What she was asking felt impossible, but I did as she asked, letting go of her nipple and running my tongue all along her plump boobs while she rode my cock rhythmically. My muscles were already beginning to strain, trying to hold back this time, as she brought her lips closer to my ear, still holding my face while I licked her, occasionally running her fingertips tenderly through my hair.

“Good boy,” she said affectionately. “After this I’m going to cover my pussy in maple syrup and make you eat me out. Do you want to eat me out?” she wondered curiously. “Say, ‘Yes mistress.’”

“Yes, mistress,” I repeated breathlessly, resuming my licking.

“Please let me taste your pussy, mistress.”

Shit, she was making me so fucking horny.

“Please let me taste your pussy, mistress,” I echoed, my cock straining.

“Please fuck me, mistress,” she whispered passionately.

“Please, fuck!” I unloaded in her, my cock throbbing as I emptied my balls.

“That’s right, baby,” she whispered, leaning down more to kiss me on the temple. “Cum in me. Give me all that cock juice.”

“Shit,” I hissed after a second, my body trembling from the effort. “Fuck, that was wonderful.”

She grinned, waiting for a few more seconds, before pulling off of me. Instantly, cum was dripping out of her snatch, leaking all over my cock and pelvis. She reached down with her fingers to stop the flow, using the thong to help, and then scooted back off the bed. “Be right back. I’ll clean up really fast, come clean you up, and then I’m going to make you eat me out.”

I gulped, only able to nod as she turned around and walked awkwardly toward the door. A minute later and she came back with a bunch of toilet paper. However, she didn’t immediately wipe my cum off like I assumed. Instead, she bent down, one leg still off the bed as she knelt on one knee, and engulfed me in her mouth. She then licked me up, angled my cock away with her fingers, and began slurping up the cum on my pelvis.

The sensation of having her down their caused my stomach to flinch repeatedly, eliciting more giggles from her. She then used the toilet paper to dry off her spit, before crawling to my side and lying down. Lifting her tight ass off the bed, she pulled her thong off and discarded it onto the floor.

I knew there was probably still cum in her hot snatch, but she’d cleaned the outside really well – there was no indication I’d just unloaded in her.

“Now,” she said firmly, focusing on me, her cheeks flushed. “Grab the syrup bottle and squirt it on my pussy.”

I focused more intently between her legs as I reached for the bottle, enthralled with how soft her trimmed red pubic hair above her perfect pussy looked. Everything about the sight was enticing, the way her pale skin turned pink, the way her swollen lips seemed to beg me to kiss them, the way her partially hidden swollen clit looked like a cute little button just begging to be touched.

Uncapping the bottle, I held it over her velvety red pubic hair, beginning to let it drizzle onto her skin. I then watched as it slowly moved down her pussy, a trickle of it slipping in between her ass crack.

“What a naughty boy!” she exclaimed in a playful tone. “You got me all messy.”

“I did,” I agreed, my face flushed.

“Now eat my pussy out, and clean up your sticky mess,” she demanded. “That’s your punishment for cumming in me.”

My whole body felt hot as I readjusted myself and lowered my face between her legs. She immediately reached up and snagged her fingers roughly in my white hair, pulling me down against her snatch, even as she lifted her ass up a little, wrapping a leg around the back of my neck.

“Hurry,” she encouraged. “Before your mess drips all over the blanket.”

Some of the syrup was already about to drip from her crack, so I quickly ran my tongue between her cheeks, tasting the sweetness, which only enhanced the excitement induced from her natural juices, and then started sucking on her sticky lips.

“Oh yes, baby!” she exclaimed, thrusting her chest upward as she arched her back. “Suck on my pussy, you naughty boy!” She moaned, reaching up with one hand to place her palm on her own forehead, her fingers in her bright red hair, even as she used her other hand to force me roughly between her legs. “Uhh, baby! Lick me baby! Suck on my clit!”

I moved a little higher, pulling her swollen clit between my lips.

Ugh!” she half-groaned, half-screamed, squirting against my chin. “Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes! Fuck yes!” Her thighs were trembling against my cheeks as she squeezed them tightly together, squishing my head while her hips uncontrollably bucked against my mouth. “Fuck,” she repeated, her body beginning to relax. “Oh fuck, you’re such a good boy. I think you’ve earned yourself a reward. Say, ‘What do I get to do to you, mistress?’”

“What do I get to do to you, mistress?” I mumbled against her pussy lips.

She finally opened her eyes again, looking down at me passionately, her face flushed red. “You get to tie me up and play with me however you want. You can also dress me in whatever you want. I’ll even whimper and pretend like I’m nervous for you, like it’s my first time.”

Fuck yes!

“What should I use?” I wondered, realizing I didn’t really have anything to tie her up with.

“Have any belts or anything? Even just a pillowcase or shirt could work too.”

I nodded, climbing out of bed to grab a couple of belts from my closet. In the meantime, she made a quick trip to the bathroom to clean off the residue syrup, and then returned only to grab her thong off the floor and slip it back on. She also buttoned up the purple silk halfway a second time. Sitting on the edge of the bed, the sight of her smooth toned thighs making my cock stand at attention again, she then held out her hands together, as an offer for me to tie them up.

Of course, I wanted to be careful with her, trying to ignore the bruises on her arms, but I also wanted her to be unable to get free on her own. Wrapping one of the thinner leather belts around one wrist, followed by the other, I then wrapped it twice around the portion connecting her hands, only to give her a tug like I had her on a leash.

She stood up in response, letting me lead her just a couple of feet to the end of the bed.

“Sit,” I instructed.

She gave me the look. An expression of pure submission and vulnerability, her bottom lip sticking out slightly into a pout, her green eyes looking nervous to the point of almost being afraid. Holy fuck, I’d never believe that she was acting if I didn’t know otherwise. It was all too convincing.

And the craving to dominate her resurfaced in full force.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 37 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 31, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

73