Chapter 7-4: Learning about My Girlfriend’s Kinky Mom
2.7k 47 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
IMPORTANT: I'll say this a few times, to make sure it gets seen, this story is NOT going to involve ntr in any way.

Also, if you know someone else who might enjoy this story, please share it with them :-)

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 7-4: Learning about My Girlfriend’s Kinky Mom

I sighed heavily, thankful to hear that, but now feeling paranoid about it happening one day.

She switched subjects then, her tone sounding a little more playful. “So, are you saying you don't currently have trust issues?”

I glanced at her, recalling what my housemate told her the previous night. “I have a hard time forgiving people,” I admitted. “Or rather, it's not that I don't forgive them, because I'm not holding a grudge against anyone right now. So I guess, really it is trust. Obviously, I have to keep people distant to begin with, but overall I give everyone one chance. If they break the small amount of trust that I have for them, then that's it. I'll never trust them again.”

“You know I would never break your trust on purpose, right?” she asked urgently. Her scent was immediately tainted with panic, almost as if she was afraid that a single mistake would make me leave her forever.

“I won't leave you,” I reassured her, assuming that was the subject on her mind. “Like I said, even if you cheated on me, I'd be devastated and miserable, and probably wouldn’t be able to have sex with you again for a long time. But I'd still take you back. I’d still want you in my life.”

She finally let go of my arm and leaned back in her seat, probably so I could start trying to look normal again. “Well, I won't cheat. Never. And actually, what you said goes both ways. If you somehow ended up sleeping with someone else, I’d take you back.” She sighed. “But I just want to make sure you know that I'd never betray you on purpose. The fact that I haven't told Serenity about you, even though I think she could handle it, should be proof of that.”

“It's not just that,” I explained. “She's a detective. It's her job to catch criminals, which would put her in a tough position if the police ever decided to come after me.”

“Oh. Yeah, I see what you mean.” She paused. “I hate to say this, especially since you saved my life, but maybe you should stop getting involved.”

I glanced at her pained expression, smelling guilt coming from her for even mentioning it, as if she was being selfish for asking me not to risk it.

“You might be right,” I admitted. “At first, I only did it when the case made Serenity especially upset. But now it’s kind of hard knowing that someone’s about to be killed, and I’m not there to stop it. Sometimes, I think about all the people who would have died – all the people who were spared that trauma. At least, that thought eases my conscience.”

“I know,” she whispered. “I sometimes think about what would have happened had you not saved me. I feel like I’m stealing that from someone else by even asking.” She then scoffed. “The law is so stupid. If you’re killing a known murderer, then I don’t see what the problem is.”

I sighed. “Well, the problem is because regular people can get it wrong. Someone might be framed as a murderer when they are innocent. That’s why the law is written the way it is. At least, I think that’s why.” I took a deep breath, both of us falling silent for a moment.

I then continued. “I guess maybe I could just try catching them instead, but then I’d have to figure out a consistent way to tie them up, as well as a way to avoid them seeing me. Not to mention your attacker probably would have gotten away, since he had an accomplice – never mind the fact it was a cop! It makes me sick just thinking about all the murders they might have gotten away with. Never mind the ones they may have already done, that the police don’t know about.”

Gabriella nodded in agreement, but didn’t respond, causing us to fall silent again.

Her voice was quiet when she spoke up. “What do you think we should do when we get home?”

Given her serious tone, I knew that us spending any more intimate time together was probably not on her mind. I ran my fingers through my hair as I considered my response. “Well, I want Serenity to see the deer for herself. Of course, she would believe me if I told her about it, but I’d rather make sure there’s no doubt in her mind. Other than that, I need to cook dinner.”

“Can I help?” she asked, suddenly eager. “I think it’d be fun to cook together. Plus, Serenity said she wanted to try my cooking.”

I smirked at her. “Yeah, sure. That does sound like fun. It could be like an extension of our date.”

Gabriella gave me a huge grin. “Perfect! And I also need to work on your tolerance more before she gets home.”

“Umm, are you sure?” I asked seriously. “That might not be a good idea.”

“Why not?”

“Well, what if Serenity comes home early? She normally only sends me a message if she’s going to be more than an hour late.”

Gabriella was pensive. “Well, you can hear her coming, right?” She continued when I nodded. “The worst case is you might have to go hide in the bathroom for a few minutes. See? Problem solved!”

I chuckled at her enthusiasm. “Alright, but let’s keep my mind on something else until we get there. This conversation isn’t good for my skin.”

Gabriella laughed abruptly. “Wow, that’s a great quote.” She then gave me an apologetic look. “I know what you mean of course, but ‘this conversation isn’t good for my skin’ is hilarious. I might have to reuse that someday.” She giggled again in response to my confused expression, before continuing. “So, what do you want to talk about?”

I thought about it for a minute. “Can you tell me more about your life? Like, maybe tell me about your family? Oh, and you also said you were going to tell me the reason why you knew what you liked…” My voice trailed off, knowing she’d know what I meant.

Why she knew what she liked in the bedroom.

“Oh, umm, sure,” she agreed. “Family first. My parents only live about twenty minutes away. I have a sister who is twelve years older than me, so I grew up most of my life basically as an only child. I barely even remember it when my sister lived at home. It seems like such a long time ago. As you can imagine, my parents are kind of old compared to other people my age…”

I interrupted her. “Our age. I’m only two years younger than you.”

“Right, sorry!” She gave me another apologetic look. “That really bothers you, doesn’t it?”

I shook my head in denial. “I don’t know why. I guess it’s because it makes me feel like I’m too young for you.”

Gabriella laughed again. “Oh, so my parents? Robbing the cradle seems to run in my family, because my mom is eight years older than my dad. Although, what’s crazy is that my mom actually looks younger than my dad. You’d probably think that she’s in her early forties, maybe even late thirties, even though she’s in her fifties.”

I looked at her in surprise. “Oh, that’s different. Not necessarily the age gap, since I’ve definitely heard of people being even a decade or more apart in age, but the fact that it’s not the reverse. I feel like it seems more normal for men to marry younger women, rather than the other way around.”

She shrugged in response. “Maybe. It seems normal to me, since that’s what I grew up with. However, that’s actually part of the reason why I enjoy being so dominating with you in bed.” She paused when I gawked at her, prompting her to immediately continue. “Like, their entire relationship was like that growing up. It still is. Not that they ever did anything around me,” she quickly added. “They barely even kissed if someone was around, but as I got older, I began to realize that their playful banter was essentially foreplay.”

Damn, that was awkward.

I cleared my throat. “So, I’m confused. How exactly does that relate to you knowing what you want in the bedroom?”

She looked a little embarrassed now. “Well, my mom is kind of really into the dominating thing – obviously. When I was younger, I had the normal conversation with her about sex pretty much when they covered it in school, but when I turned eighteen a couple of years ago, we had a more thorough conversation about that kind of stuff. Specifically, she gave me a rundown on how to be safe, and how to communicate what I wanted.”

Holy fuck, was she serious?

I didn’t know what to think about that. I mean, I supposed that wasn’t too weird, but I couldn’t imagine talking with my dad about that kind of thing.

Then again, I’d never know how I would have felt about it, since he was gone…

Dammit.

I tried to continue the conversation, not wanting to get depressed and ruin what was left of our date. “Well, I guess I’m glad I know, and glad you waited to tell me, although I hope it doesn’t affect my perception of them. Especially if I’m going to probably meet them one day.”

“Oh! I’m sorry!” she exclaimed. “I guess that was a little TMI, wasn’t it?” She paused. “But, I mean, you do like it, don’t you? How I take control? Because my mom helped me figure out what I like, and gave me tips on what kind of things to do to exert control.”

Holy fuck!

I felt my hair immediately beginning to turn white again, unable to believe that Gabriella’s mom was the person I had to thank for this hot beauty knowing how to take control in the bedroom. And did that include an education in sex positions too? Because Gabriella really seemed to know what she was doing, as if she had experience.

Then again, she did mention that she had some pretty slutty friends in high school, so maybe her mom just gave her more vague tips about the dominating and communication part, and her friends filled in the rest.

I cleared my throat, knowing I needed to answer her question about liking her taking control.

“Yes,” I admitted. “But this probably isn’t the best time to ask that.”

She glanced around, the road surrounded by trees now that we were out of the city. “Why? We’re almost home, right?”

Her words sent a chill down my spine. Home.

“What?” she wondered, a hint of playfulness in her voice.

I glanced at her affectionately. “I just really liked it that you referred to my place as home. As if it was your home now too.”

“Oh. Well, they do say your home is where your heart is.” She smirked at me. “And my heart is with you,” she added. She was then pensive as I pulled onto our street. “Although, what are we going to do long-term?” she wondered. “I doubt Serenity would be too thrilled if I moved in, and I’d kind of feel bad if I stole you away and made you start living with me.”

I shivered at the thought of her ‘making me’ live with her.

I cleared my throat. “Umm, well I guess I could ask Serenity if you could live with us, but you’re probably right. I strongly doubt she would agree to it. Mainly, she probably wouldn’t like the idea that we were…umm, you know, in the house.”

“So then, I guess we need to convince her to let me keep you at my place.”

“Jeez,” I scoffed. “You make it sound like I’m a pet.”

She grinned widely. “Oh! That could be fun. Maybe I’ll make you my pet next time I take advantage of you.”

My heart was suddenly pounding in my ears as my body shifted fully, my face feeling like it was burning up. My phones started vibrating in my pocket then, but I ignored it, trying to change the subject. There was no one else on the road, and I could see my driveway, but still. I was fully transformed right now.

“Umm, back to your parents. I was wondering more about like what they do for a living and such,” I tried, just as I was getting ready to pull in.

“Nah, I’d rather talk about you being my pet,” she teased. “We’re home anyway.”

Immediately, I slammed on the brakes just as I pulled in, quickly ducking my head even before the car fully stopped. My face was now almost in Gabriella’s lap.

She quickly looked up in alarm to see what caused the abrupt reaction, only to realize the problem.

Serenity was home early, appearing as if she’d just arrived before us.

And she had company.

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

As I said above, this story is NOT going to involve ntr in any way.

 

Thanks for reading! Advanced chapters can be read at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 38 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 32, which is equivalent to 3 full-length books worth of content.

58