Chapter 17-3: Meeting the Girl Obsessed with Me
1.7k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I now have Chapters 1 to 15 published on Smashwords as a full-length Book 1 (114,000 words), as well as Chapters 16 to 30 published as Book 2. Files are available in PDF, epub, and mobi, so the books can be read on any device.

If you plan on grabbing a copy, please also leave a review. Thanks!

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Originally Published: October 31, 2020

Submitted on Scribblehub: June 27, 2021

 

Innocent Devil's Harem | Chapter 17-3: Meeting the Girl Obsessed with Me

Avery was extremely thin, with a lean athletic build, minus her surprisingly busty chest, which was about a size bigger than Serenity’s C-cup breasts, likely a D-cup. Her fitted gray t-shirt left little to the imagination, her slim shoulder blades clearly visible between her bra straps, never mind the tight skinny jeans that hugged her ass and thighs like a glove.

It was obvious she got her figure from her mother, who was similarly very thin, despite her above average size up top, being just a tad bit bustier than her daughter.

And just like I noticed her, she also noticed me right away, her eyes drawn to the entrance due to the door’s chime.

“Oh, hey Kai!” Avery called out cheerfully, her bright blue eyes suddenly excited as she waved at me.

I’d always tried to avoid examining her too closely, keeping my eyes off her body as much as possible, for fear that I might transform if I liked what I saw. However, having sex with Gabriella must have made me less cautious. Either that, or it was our conversation about whether or not the girl that sat with me at lunch was attractive, because I forgot to be careful.

I found myself scanning over her busty chest, ridiculously thin waist, and slim juicy thighs before I realized what I was doing, quickly focusing on her bright blue eyes, which unfortunately weren’t oblivious to my gaze, given that her eyes seemed a little wide in surprise.

After all, I’d never paid her much attention before, aside from when I had to.

Giving a half-hearted wave, I replied. “Hey Avery,” I said simply, trying to keep my tone normal. However, when Gabriella peeked over my shoulder, I suddenly realized why seeing her gave me pause.

Because my fiancé couldn’t afford to get jealous right now – not without potentially exposing that she wasn’t normal anymore.

Not wanting to seem awkward, but knowing there was no avoiding it, I swiftly turned around to speak in a low voice to Gabriella. “You might want to wait in the car,” I whispered. “We can’t risk you getting upset.”

She straightened slightly in response, quickly putting two-and-two together. “Wait, that’s her?” she whispered in surprise. “I thought you said you weren’t sure if she’s pretty?” she continued in disbelief, her tone becoming a little sarcastic. “Kind of hard to not be sure about that.”

“Because I can’t focus on that kind of stuff in public,” I reminded her. “Definitely not at school. And she doesn’t have even a hundredth of your scent,” I added. “No one does.”

Gabriella nodded slowly. “Well, I’ll be fine. You have to put up with guys gawking at me, the least I can do is put up with some hot chick who has a thing for you.”

I hesitated briefly, before inclining my chin, knowing we’d talked for too long. Serenity had stopped about halfway and was waiting uncertainly, as if she wasn’t sure if she should officially get in line or not. She was just turning more toward us when I turned around and continued walking casually, giving her a reassuring smile.

Serenity hesitated until I reached her, before turning to get in line.

Unsurprisingly, not only did Avery look confused, but her mom was eyeing us too, considering my delayed hello quickly turned into hushed whispers. Wanting to try to dispel the awkwardness, I spoke up again, intending on coming up with an excuse, followed by introductions.

“Sorry about that,” I said directly to Avery. “Seeing you reminded me of some homework I forgot I had to do. I was just mentioning it to my girlfriend, since it will probably mess with our plans for tomorrow night.”

Avery’s expression instantly dropped at the word ‘girlfriend,’ failing miserably to hide the devastation it caused her.

It was bad enough that it made me sincerely feel horrible, prompting me to quickly try to move the conversation along, gesturing to my housemate. “This is Serenity…” I began, only to hesitate.

Shit, Avery really wasn’t handling this well. It was like I’d shattered her world.

Why in the hell was she even so attached to me? Seriously?

She was looking like she just found out her entire family died or something crazy like that. Like, her expression was almost worse than Serenity’s last night, when she found out that Gabriella and I had slept together.

I cleared my throat, hoping to do anything to appease her some, focusing on Serenity. “This is Avery, my friend from school. The one I normally eat lunch with.”

Thankfully, Serenity immediately picked up on the undertones of the situation, even though I’d only mentioned her a couple of times at most. “Oh! Of course! Avery, it’s finally nice to put a face with a name. And wow, you’re so pretty.” She paused. “And who is this with you? Your older sister?”

Avery’s mom laughed at that, introducing herself as Michelle – Avery's mom – the person I knew she was.

Although, when Serenity apologized, the woman commented that people made that mistake all the time. It took me a second to realize that the reason why I was so confident that the youthful blonde woman was Avery’s mom was because I knew my classmate didn’t have any siblings, and I also knew that her mom was in her mid-forties.

I supposed it was hard not to learn a few things about her, just from being around when she socialized with others.

It was obvious Avery’s mom was trying to help dispel the awkwardness too, because she immediately became super chatty with Serenity, more than happy to do all the talking for our little group of five.

“So you’re a police officer, aren’t you?” Michelle asked, revealing that Avery must treasure every little piece of information she could get from me, since I’d only mentioned that one time – two years ago. And it also indicated that she likely talked about me at home more frequently than I would have initially thought.

“Detective,” Serenity corrected her, beginning to share a little about her job.

I stopped listening pretty quickly though, because a well-dressed guy came in then, the scent of his hormones rising as he approached to get in line. Knowing Gabriella was kind of hidden behind me, and very visible to this man, I stepped to the side and wrapped my arms around her shoulders, pulling her into a brief hug, before slipping behind her. She was obviously really confused that I was showing any kind of affection in public, especially under these circumstances, considering the gesture didn’t go unnoticed by Avery who was kind of angled away now. However, one look at my expression tipped her off.

That, and her seeing the guy in the corner of her vision as he walked up.

Certainly, there was nothing I could do about the guy’s gawking, but after our bad experience in the mall, I wasn’t wanting to take the chance of this man getting too close to Gabriella, pretending like he didn’t notice he was almost touching her.

And even though I didn’t look at him at all, since I could hear and smell him, he seemed to pick up on the slight defensiveness in my posture, because I began smelling faint agitation as well. It only lasted a few seconds though.

He had a great view of Serenity, Avery, and her mom, all of them hot enough to be models.

How in the hell had I ended up surrounded by such attractive women anyway?

Just luck?

I mean, it obviously had to be luck with Serenity, but now I was wondering if my hypnotic eyes had anything to do with Avery’s attraction toward me, despite the fact she’d never seen me transformed. Because she was objectively the hottest girl in school, even if she didn’t hang out with what was considered to be the ‘popular’ crowd.

Like, she was in track instead of being something like a cheerleader, though I wasn’t sure how she ran with those huge tits – probably a really tight sports bra. And she’d also refused any advances to date guys who might have otherwise propelled her to the pinnacle of popularity.

Popularity for high school, at least.

I was well aware that no one gave a shit about that kind of thing in the real world – outside of a school setting. Unless someone was choosing a career as a politician, musician, or actress, no one gave a fuck about something like popularity.

And as far as I could tell, Avery knew that too, not seeming to care about how popular she was, even though she undoubtedly had a shit ton of friends. Or at least had a shit ton of people who wanted to be her friend, minus most of the cheerleaders and the girls who thought they were the hottest.

Really, they were the snobbiest and most shallow.

Thankfully, we didn’t have to wait much longer before the older guy was finally satisfied, the teller looking relieved to have him go. However, when Michelle realized it was her turn, Avery didn’t budge, seeming to finally work up the nerve to turn more fully toward Serenity and Gabriella, a pleasant smile on her face.

The guy behind me was still shamelessly looking them all over, but I did my best to ignore him, staring at the wall so that it seemed like I wasn’t engaged in the conversation.

“So,” Avery began, her tone sounding more cheerful. “I’m not sure I caught your name?”

“Gabriella,” she replied politely. “And I think Kai forgot to introduce me,” she added, briefly giving me a chastising look over her shoulder, though I suspected it was for show.

“It’s nice to meet you,” Avery continued, sounding sincere. “What high school do you go to? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before.”

Even if I didn’t already know my classmate was a genuinely nice person, it was obvious from her tone, expression, and overall demeanor that she was being genuine. She’d always been like that, always wanting to make others feel welcome.

Honestly, I was certain there wasn’t a mean bone in her thin body.

Granted, she didn’t necessarily go out of her way usually, like she did with me, but when forced into an unpleasant situation, like if a group of cheerleaders tried teasing her, she was always nice. Although, in this particular situation, she didn’t have to talk to us. She could have just gone up to the counter with her mom…

Which made me suspect that her obvious obsession with me, and curiosity about my life, were pressing her onward.

To get any opportunity to be near me, even if that meant socializing with my girlfriend.

Shit, what would she think if she realized Gabriella was actually my fiancé?

Gabriella had hesitated briefly, before responding, actually seeming a little timid. Which surprised me, even though I knew she’d previously claimed to struggle being confident around strangers. So then, I supposed I was seeing a new side of her.

She cleared her throat after a second. “Umm, well, I’m actually not in high school. I graduated two years ago.”

Avery’s blue eyes widened in shock, her expression instantly dropping. “Oh. Then…” She seemed to be struggling to continue. “Are you in…college? Like a sophomore or junior? Or something?”

 

Copyright © 2020 Kaizer Wolf

Patreon: Chapter 17 >>

Thanks for reading! You can read over 70 parts (20 full-length chapters) at Patreon.com/KaizerWolf for only $2.

Currently, at the time of posting this part, I'm up to Chapter 44 and the $2 tier has access up to Chapter 37, which is roughly 70 parts ahead of here, since each chapter is divided into 3 to 5 parts.

33