CHAPTER 2 -First contact-
475 20 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The same day that I transmigrated I returned to my "house" apparently I was in a hotel in another city on business, when I got home I found my mother and father happy in the living room

"Arthur honey welcome back, were those deals good?"

My mother greeted me as soon as I entered, despite being almost 30 years old, she looked in very good shape and full of health, next to my mother was my father, a 35-year-old man, just by looking at his face you can see what he is a kind man and a lover of his family, I think I remember that in the novel they said that after Arthur's death, he and his wife were deeply heartbroken and became supposed villains to avenge their son, although I say that they became villains the truth is that the author did not mention them again, when they asked him about what happened with Arthur's parents he only answered something like "Oh yes, I had plans to include them but they really went unnoticed in the story ha ha", that You bastard, now that those characters are in front of me I can sympathize with them more, you can really see the parental love with which they both observe you ...

"They were very good mom, if everything goes well we can partner with Draco Enterprise and we can create a new sub-brand of cars, I just need to wait for them to confirm us"

I told my mother a little about the business I went to do, after talking a little with them, I returned to my room, I could not understand how a wealthy young man continues to live with his parents at this age but I suppose it is due more to the family love than anything else

"I really can't let them kill me that easy huh"

Upon entering my room, not very different from the hotel room I was in, I redeployed the System

> Profile <

Name: Arthur Gray

System level: 1

Affection Points: 500 (Gift)

Specs:

Charm: 85/200+ Intellect: 70/200+

Strength: 55/200+ Luck:? (You have not reached enough level to unlock this section)

Skills:

Finance (D / S)+ Languages (D / S)+ Boxing (F / S)+ Singing (D / S)+ Piano (D / S)+ Driving (C / S)+

Relationship level:

XXXXXX: (/) Blocked XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

XXXXXX: (/) Blocked XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

On the way to my house I asked the System several things, he explained that the sections with the "+" symbol are those that can be improved by means of points, it also depends on which section you want to improve is the amount of points you have to use, at the Charm better 10 points of charm costs 100 points of affection, I think it is somewhat expensive since at the moment I do not have a form of contact with any heroine and therefore I cannot generate points, so I decided to analyze my options more and how I will use them .

I can also unlock new skills, which of course will be worth more points depending on the level and the skill you want to unlock, and speaking of the skill levels, each letter corresponds to a conventional measurement level, the letter F corresponds to a novice, the The letter E will correspond to an apprentice of that skill, the letter D to someone relatively versed in the skill, the letter C to someone who has been training for some years, the letter B to someone who is about to be a master of that skill, the letter A is for a teacher with years of experience and the letter S for someone something like a "God" of ability.

When I see my abilities I can only think that I am or rather Arthur is a relatively normal individual, if we were to talk about the protagonist and his background must have at least 5 skills in the letter B and about 2 in the letter A, the novel takes care of a lot magnify the protagonist, I suppose that would do any author ?, I do not have much time to distract myself, for the moment for my next plan I decided to raise my boxing ability from the letter F to the letter C losing 250 points of affection, if you wonder Because I improve my boxing ability is to be able to meet a heroine, currently it is July 20, 20XX, approximately 1 week is missing for the protagonist to arrive, I must meet the first heroine who, if I remember correctly, must be currently leaving high school.

After leaving home and saying goodbye to my parents, I took a car to a well-known high school in the city, here she is currently studying one of the capture targets, it is assumed that she is receiving harassment for her shy attitude, and she is only saved up to within 1 week for the protagonist, well, even if he says save it was only because the bullies insulted the protagonist for his old car, and they ended up getting a beating.

"I think I remember that they were a group of 3 older boys"

One of them confessed to the girl, but due to the girl's past she rejected him, unable to accept that her statement had failed, together with her friends to annoy the poor girl.

After being a few meters from the school I can see the girl, she is quite small and it is easy to mistake her for a high school girl, green eyes and long blond hair, if I had to emphasize something it would be her downcast look, in fact I think that I understand his personality quite well thanks to the novel.

Raised in an abusive family, with a drunken father and a submissive mother, her father used to beat her mother and insult her on every occasion, although she has a very kind heart that same kindness does not allow her to hate her father

"How hard it would be to live a life being hated without being able to hate, maybe I'm playing with your feelings but I'll get you out of that shitty family you have, just wait"

After walking for a few minutes the girl stops because of 3 men around her, one of them beckons her towards a dark alley and they all move.

When I get to the alley I hide near there and listen to their conversation

"In the end you rejected me huh bitch"

"S-sorry"

"I really didn't like you that much but I didn't think you were going to reject me, I don't think I look bad and I'm really popular, a little shit like you should be flattered to be able to go out with me"

"I-I´m really sorry, I-I don't want to date anyone for the moment-"

Before the girl finishes her sentence the guy who was talking pushes her to the wall

"Well, we can get by in this place though."

"H-hiIHi"

With a lustful and evil look the guy approaches the girl, I think that at this moment I must appear, I must take advantage of the effect of the suspension bridge as much as possible.

"Seeing man shit like you is pretty disgusting."

With a serious voice and an angry look I approached the group of friends from a point of view that they had not noticed.

"Look, you bastard if you leave right now my friends and I promise not to do a shit to you, what's more, we can even leave you this bitch"

With an incredulous look I kept approaching these boys, they do not specify much in the novel about the abuse of heroin but probably it has not been raped, I think that at least it is a good thing, back to the situation I responded with a more serious voice than the one before the boy in front of me

"What if I don't want to go?"

The boy smiled and suddenly his friends approached, at the same time the girl who was cornered began to scream

"Get out of here!, They practice boxing can hurt you a lot!"

With a smile on my face I replied

"Easy, just wait for me"

The pair of friends approached me, at the moment of swinging their fist towards me, a torrent of information entered my mind, and I could see the future trajectory of the blow and also the points where it should hit and how to move, paying attention to the information withheld. In my brain I started to move quickly, much of my movement was restricted by my own body, it seems that being skilled in some skill does not mean that my body can easily move, maybe if I level up to the letter S, I don't have these limitations, I continued thinking while from the other point of view it was just a one-sided beating to the couple of friends, at one point the 2 boys who had approached me were unconscious on the ground, I turned to see the last guy while keeping an angry look on My face, seeing me, the guy fell to the ground loosening his grip on the girl, I turned my gaze to the girl who is stunned by all this situation and approaching me, I took her hand gently

"Come on let's go"

The girl meekly followed the same path as me without struggling, before leaving I approached the boy who kept looking at me fearfully and whispered in his ear

"Try to get close to her again and I'll kill you"

After that phrase from an action movie (Embarrassment, by the way), I continued walking with the girl by the hand, as I advanced a few streets I directed my gaze again to the girl next to me and asked her politely

"Are you OK?"

The girl was stunned for a while she answered me in an apparently strong tone

"E-ehm yeah!"

A smile broke out on my face which caused her cheeks to turn red for a moment, I decided to continue the conversation with a small introduction

"Arthur Gray, may I know your name?"

"E-ehm"

The girl hesitated for a while but in the end she revealed her identity.

"Charlotte Blake, um, thanks for earlier, I, um, I don't have to pay you to help me-"

Before she finished speaking I looked at her seriously and shook my head, leaving aside that I have enough money I wanted to make a pretty good first impression on her, we continued talking for a while until I got to her house, or so I would say but I I leave in several streets behind I probably did not want a stranger to know where I lived, I did not feel annoyed since it was common sense, so I said goodbye to her, before leaving she took my hand again

"Mm, really thank you, thank you very much"

With a smile but a look so sad as if it were about to break from her, she said goodbye to me not without before her a small window appeared above her

[+1,000 affection points]

A smile appeared on my face, apparently I started well, I got back to my house and after seeing that there was no one else in the house, I entered my room and deployed the System

> Profile <

Name: Arthur Gray

System level: 1

Affection Points: 1,250_

Specs:

Charm: 85/200 + Intellect: 70/200 +

Strength: 55/200 + Luck:? (You have not reached enough level to unlock this section)

Skills:

Finance (D / S) + Languages (D / S) + Boxing (C / S) + Singing (D / S) + Piano (D / S) + Driving (C / S) +

Relationship level:

Charlotte Blake: (8/100) + XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

XXXXXX: (/) Blocked XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

I could notice that Charlotte's name had been unlocked along with the assessment of our relationship, despite having a good first impression, it is not that she is in love with me and probably if she knows the protagonist, the plot takes effect and will fall in love with the protagonist, which leads me to think that I will have to be with her constantly, I could not wait for her outside the school because she could seem like a stalker, I remember reading that she works in a pastry shop working as a janitor, maybe if I enter casually I can start a relationship based in a common knowledge.

"I should stop plotting such spooky situations and I should concentrate on the other heroines and how to find them, the next one if I remember correctly is that witch"

I must remember that Arthur was killed in less than 2 chapters and was provoked by the protagonist together with the Daco Enterprise company, the current CEO is the next heroine, I remember that they described his past with another bastard father and how he got ahead with his company, This generated a hatred for men, unlike Charlotte.

"The next girl won't be easy ... Samantha Graves"

10