Chapter 36: Secret love couple
172 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, who was Ge Liang's secret girlfriend? Why they had to meet in secret? It tuned out that this young boy had a high taste. The girl who he always sneaked out to see was Anna Wang, the only daughter of the mayor of Fuyang city. It was well-known among the residence of Fuyang city how much the mayor doted this little girl. The mayor had a wonderful future plan for her. He even set up several blind dates for her with a couple of fine young men from the outstanding families in the city. Poor mayor - he didn't know that a lowly kid from some gangster families had already stolen his daughter's heart.

The couple had already been dating for a few months now. And tonight, like every other night for the past month, the couple planned to covertly "meet and greet" each other in the desolate park near the mayor's house. Even though the mayor's house was full of guards, Anna was somehow always able to circumvent the security to see Ge Liang.

"Ge Liang, I wish we didn't have to hide to see each other. Why can't we just have a normal relationship?" a naive young girl with dark blond hair asked with a cute voice as she was cuddling on a boy's athletic chest.

"Soon, honey... soon." the boy answered as he gently kissed the girl's head. "When I have enough money and power. I will introduce myself to your father properly and ask for his approval. So, we can date openly."

"You have been saying that for months!" the girl protested, pouting. However, before the girl was able to say something else, the boy shut her down with a sloppily kiss on the girl's neck, making the girl giggled.

"Stop it. My neck is already full of your saliva tonight," the girl said with an irritated voice, but her face was actually full of satisfaction. The boy seemed to sense it too, so his hands already moved to the next step.

However, the girl had firm determination today. "You don't have my permission to go further tonight. Actually, not just tonight. It will be every night until you are serious about this." The girl said and pushed the boy away from her a little.

"I am serious!" the boy protested. "I did try to get an opportunity to join my father's gang to prove myself. But, that arrogant boss didn't allow me to!"

"You have to try harder," the girl said with a calm face and then posed her beautiful body in front of the boy with a seductive smile. "If you would like to touch this body again."

"Common, babe," the boy begged, trying to move closer. "Don't make your boyfriend suffer for no reason."

But, the girl still moved farther and pushed the boy away. "You know I am suffering too, right? But, I hope this will be enough incentive for you to try harder. I will go home now. Text me when you have anything concrete. Otherwise, play with yourself!" The girl stood up suddenly and prepared to leave.

The boy hurried to stand up and reach out the catch the girl's hand. "Okay. Okay. But at least let me have another good night kiss from you tonight?"

"Fine," the girl said and kissed the boy. However, the girl ended the kiss quickly because the boy's kiss was too good, and she didn't want to end the night with something else.

"You are crafty. You tried to lure me with your kiss, don't you?" The girl said and gently slapped the boy's face. "I get to go now."

The boy sighed with a disappointed face. "Okay, babe. Take care."

Then, the boy released the girl's hand. The girl turned around and walked back to her house. As the shadow of the girl disappeared from the scene, the boy quietly mumbled. "I also look forward to that day, my love. I also don't want to hide anymore..."

After the girl had completely gone, young Ge Liang also started his way back home.

'It is a good night,' he thought. He walked to another side of the park, looking at the dark sky with several brilliant stars.

Suddenly, as he went beyond the park's area, next to the main road, he was approached by a mysterious black car with the lights off. Two men quickly get out of the car, and before he could even utter a sound, he was silenced by a loud blow to the head. That was the last thing he remembered.

Thirty minutes later, Ge Liang woke up in a small interrogation room in an old desert factory. His body was soaked in ice water, probably by these mysterious men. His hands were also shackled to the chair.

'This is not good.' Ge Liang thought. He discovered that he did not like what he saw or the situation he was in.

"What is happening? What do you want?" Ge Liang shouted to the three other men in the room.

One of the mysterious men laughed. "All right, kid. Before answering any questions, we will make it clear to you right now. Your life is meaningless to us. If you don't cooperate with us, we will not hesitate to end it for you. So, you should know how to act from now on."

"You guys think I will be afraid of you." Ge Liang interrupted. "Do you know who my father is? Release me at once, or you will regret that you have ever been born." Even though Ge Liang was still young and hot head, he was still the son of a high member of the mafia gang. He would not be easily frightening.

"Hahaha," all three guys laughed together. "You are in your fantasy land, kid. Do you think we don't know who your father is? In fact, it is because of your father that is why we captured you."

"Bastard," the boy swore.

"Parp!" one of the mysterious guys hit the boy's face.

"You should be careful with your word, kid." The same mysterious guy said with a smile on his face. "Perhaps, you need a little more inspiration."

That mysterious man quickly hit the boy back and forth. After receiving several heavy blows to his face and watching his own blood fall from his nose to his knees, the boy looked at these mysterious men with vengeance eyes.

"Go to hell!" the boy shouted, spitting the blood to one of the guys.

"Seems your eyes were not clear yet. Let's remove one of them, and perhaps you will see the situation clearer."

The mysterious man drew the knife out and pointed it at one of the boy's eyes. When the knife moved closer, the boy, now for the first time, felt the real panic and shouted.

"No! No! Stop! I will do anything! Stop!" the boy started to cry now. His eyes also had tears for the first time.

"You are so weak, boy. You break too quickly." The mysterious man laughed.

It seems Ge Liang didn't have the courage to retort anymore. He quietly said.

"Yes, yes, I will cooperate, but please don't do anything more to me. I'm only 17 years old."

"Well, that's the way I like it. If you do what we say, don't worry. We won't mistreat you." The mysterious guy said. "Very well, what you have to do is simple. You're going to summon that mayor's daughter to meet again tomorrow. But, this time, use this letter."

The mysterious man waved the letter in front of the boy.

"But, her father's guards may find out about our appointment if I do that."

"Don't worry about that. We will manage."

"I understand... Can I ask a question?"

"Sure, kid... What do you want to know?"

"Why are you doing this?"

The bully smiled and answered immediately. "Simple. We want to take down Gu Bai. That man is an obstacle for our organization. He was slowly expanding his influence. Not just in Fuyang but all over Anhui. We will not allow him to do that anymore."

Ge Liang's tears suddenly stopped flowing. 'Wait. This could be an opportunity I was looking for,' Ge Liang thought. He then adopted a more serious expression and said.

"If this is all about taking down Gu Bai, count me in. I wanted to join his gang, and I was rejected because he was afraid that I would be better than him. My father didn't dare to face him, and he also turned his back on me. Right now, they are in Xinjiang and don't care anything about me."

Young Ge Liang had some courage, but he was stupid. Only a stupid man would think that an enemy would want to take down only the leader of another gang and not the entire rival gang.

The mysterious men were surprised to hear about the conflict within Gu Bai's gang. But, all in all, it was a good thing for them. He also didn't want to clarify the boy's misunderstanding about their plan.

"Good. Good." The man smiled. "All right, we're counting on you then... you've got your orders."

"Ok," the boy replied. "You could remove this shackle then. I promise I won't run."

"Okay," the man replied and untied the boy.

After Ge Liang was untied, he adjusted his position a little bit and asked. "so, tell me the full plan then."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Another chapter is done! Hope you guys enjoy it! As always, feel free to vote and leave your comment/review! I really appreciate them! 🙂

Single Hamster

9