Chapter 9
5.6k 17 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, suddenly. It all stopped. The laughter, the whispers, the voices. They all stopped. Time around me, seemingly stopped. Then the bus door slowly opened, and what walked through was... 

Nothing... Yet, something...? I couldn't see it but I could feel it, but at the same time my it was like brain already knew what it looked like. As it shifted past the frozen passengers and slowly came towards me. I realized I couldn't hear anything, it was like I went deaf. I felt my hairs stand up on all parts of my body as I was frozen in place. The dark aura around it distorted the surroundings with an orange, chaotic hue. It floated to me, engulfing me with the dark, chaotic energy. As it engulfed me, I felt warm. I felt... Powerful. 

My wounds were healed, my energy came back to me and I felt like I could do anything. Wings grew on my back, a mix of black and orange with that same chaotic aura. Wings grew on my back, similar to an angel, like Kana's wings except orange. I floated up, going through the bus roof like I was a ghost and only stopped after I was at the same height a airplane would be in the air, it was strange. I was floating but my wings weren't flapping.

Time resumed and I found myself still floating. The clouds flying past under me and the air noticeably thinner. It started to get hard to breath so I tried flying down, but I couldn't. I didn't know how to control these wings in the first place! 

I struggled to get down when I suddenly lost my ability to fly and started falling. My back facing the ground. Well shit. I was going to die and be found again, revived, and used... No... I... I don't want to go back there, not again, not ever... As I was falling, I realized something. I realized that I had something inside of me, something I could control, something coursing through every part of my body. As I attempted to grasp that energy, my wings came back and I slowly started to fall back down, however this time I could control it. I could go up, down, forwards, backwards, left, right, and everything in between.

I looked around me as I came down and became a bit confused. I wasn't in Japan anymore... I was in a... Savanna!?!?

***

<Kanai Mika POV>

As I sat on the bus seat next to him ,I could feel my pussy get wet. If just being in the same bus as him made me this wet, how would it feel when we have sex!? Just thinking about it is making me want to cum in that cute little mouth of his~ I wish I could just grab that cute little face and kiss it viciously while fucking him for at least a few days straight. As I sat down next to him, I asked him if he knew my "daughter". In reality it was actually me in a disguise pampering him, waiting for him to get ripe and juicy, and at the same time making sure others wouldn't get him. There were so many damn sluts after him.

"Uh, yes. I am Masa but I dropped out in my first year..."

Oh~ I missed this voice so much~♥ I can't wait to fuck his brains out after that Kiyomi bitch is done with him. That damn whore always hogged everything good... After hearing his soothing voice I smiled and quickly responded. "Oooh, you are! My daughter used to always talk about you. I think she had a crush on you, you know?"

As I said this he made a sorry expression that made me even more wet and said. "Uh, sorry, I'm not sure who you are..."

HE'S SO CUUUTTTEEE! 

After some back and forth, he did something which I would've never expected. He told me, a complete stranger, what had happened to him. He kept stuttering and I couldn't help but laugh at his stupidity. I insulted him then threatened to break his leg if he tried to move, not that it really mattered. Everyone already knew he would come to this bus stop and if he didn't, it would be fine as well, this whole city was run by us. "P-pfft, hahahahaha! Haah... What sort of idiot tells that to someone? Also, I know. I'm here to bring you back to Kiyomi you dumbass, she's your caretaker after all... That damn bitch hogging everything." I said, hoping to break his mind in despair. "Try to run out of this bus and I'll break your leg, understood?" I said next, making sure he wouldn't run away from me so we could have some free time. If Kiyomi caught wind of this she would snatch him up instantly.

Then his eyes widened and tears started forming. This! This is the expression that I wanted to see! I came in my seat but it didn't matter if he already knew. He tried to get out of the seat and I broke his leg, making him scream in pain, it was like music to my ears~.

Then the next second, he disappeared. Completely. I knew what this meant, he had awakened. 'Why... WHY NOW?!?! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO HAVE MY FUN AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS!?!? FUCK!' I got up out of the seat and called Kiyomi, informing her that he had awoken his angel form.

"What? Find him. The only places he could be is where he is safe, so look for every place which we do not influence yet. Do this before he learns how to hide his essence, we need him, now. Find him before the others do" Said Kiyomi, in a threatening voice.

"Understood, I will send all the search teams to any possible locations."

Honestly at first I didn't know where I was going with this, but now that I do, I'll upload faster unless I manage to fuck this up again. Kind of feel like this chapter was lacking in quality in others so I'll try to make up for that. Also tell me what tags I'm missing if you can or know any. Cya on Friday hopefully, if not Sunday will be next chappy.

106