Chapter 8
5.8k 27 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Excuse me, are you Masa? Masa from OHO College?" She said. How did she know that? I dropped out in my 1st year to take care of Kana's future school funds because our relatives stopped supporting us. If only I knew... 

"Uh, yes. I am Masa but I dropped out in my first year..." I said, hoping that she would hear this and leave me alone.

"Oooh, you are! My daughter used to always talk about you. I think she had a crush on you, you know?" She said playfully. What? Who?

"Uh, sorry, I'm not sure who you are..." 

"Oh my, I'm so sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kanai Mika, just call me Mika! Nice to meet you!" She said while holding her hand out.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Masa, as you already know. Nice to meet you."

"Hm? You don't have a last name?"

"I do, but... I'd rather... Not use it..."

"Sorry for asking, I didn't mean to intrude."

"No, it's fine. A lot of people ask me that... Anyways, I think your daughter's name was... Kanai Kazue?"

"Yes! You should come visit us sometimes. Anyways, what are you doing all the way out here in Kasukabe?"

"Oh... I'm—" All of a sudden, it clicked. How did she know what I looked like when she's never seen me in person? Something was off, very off. I started to get cold sweats. I slowly turned towards her, and seeing her smile at me, I got even more confused. Was I just overthinking this? Am I just being too wary of normal people? No... Was I? I... I don't know. Then she spoke. "Well? You are...?"

"I... Listen, you have to believe me with this. I'm not crazy I swear! I was kidnapped and raped and I'm running away. The people who kidnapped me are... They're angels, and other monsters, like wolves! I... I don't know what I'm going to do if they find me, I-I can't even die! I-I tried it, b-but it didn't work. I know this sounds crazy but I-I swear this is true! Right now, I-I-I'm running away and... And. I... Don't know what to do anymore..." I broke down in tears as I said this. Why did I tell her?!?! She wouldn't believe me anyways, I just met her. What... What is wrong with me? 

As I was breaking down, she laughed. She fucking laughed and said "P-pfft, hahahahaha! Haah... What sort of idiot tells that to someone? Also, I know. I'm here to bring you back to Kiyomi you dumbass, she's your caretaker after all... That damn bitch hogging everything." She said, as she put her hand on my thigh, I noticed a "II" tattoo on her hand. "Try to run out of this bus and I'll break your leg, understood?"

"No... No, please! Please I beg you! Leave me alone!" I said as I pathetically stumbled out of the seat. Crack. She broke my leg. I fell over her leg, landing on the bus floor while hitting my hips on the metal armrest and I screamed in pain, hugging my abdomen. Why... Why was no one helping? I looked up and saw... All of them, every single passenger was smiling at me, like this was the obvious outcome.

"No! No! No! NO! NO! NOOO! WHYYYYY! WHY ME! JUST LET ME DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS" I screamed at them while slowly crawling towards the bus's exit at the front. The only sound I could hear was laughing along with the roaring bus engine, my ears felt like they were going to pop. I was going to continue my life while being tortured, played with. Unable to do anything while they laughed at me, desperately trying to escape.

There was so much noise, it was getting louder and louder. "Stop! Stop! Stop! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP IT! THE VOICES! I CAN HEAR THEM, COMING CLOSER! PLEASE STTTTTOOOOOOPPP!" 

Then, suddenly. It all stopped. The laughter, the whispers, the voices. They all stopped. Time around me, seemingly stopped. Then the bus door slowly opened, and what walked through was...

Short Chappy Smile

110