Chapter 12
4.6k 17 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in the afternoon. My eyes felt heavy and I felt exhausted from yesterday, after I slowly got up, I walked outside. The sun hit my eyes and my body sobered up. Waiting for my eyes to adapt to the light, I covered my eyes with one hand brushed my teeth with the other. After walking around for a bit, I remembered what Kiyomi told me. Even if I run, I would come back to her in the afterlife, hah. If I die, I won't be going to any afterlife. This was great. Should I just kill myself now?

After pondering about it I decided not to. I could fight back now. Although I definitely can't fight against all of them, I don't think I can take on more than 1 of them at a time. I was going to enjoy life to my fullest once I get out of here and away from those crazy women. Today I had nothing to do, so I might as well have fun with the zebras. They were really cute and would always run from me at first, but after a year they realized that I don’t harm them. They were nice to be around when I was bored. I had even protected them from a leopard and a cheetah! It was quite underwhelming, to be honest, I thought they would be stronger...

***

meanwhile...

A group of 4 demi-girls were in a savanna. Each one having their own unique traits and charm. After running across the savanna for a while they all simultaneously stopped moving. "I can see him!" Said the one with the white wings. "Finally! I can see my hubby. He's only a few kilometers away!" Said the one with wolf ears and a tail. "I've missed onii-chan's scent soo much~!" Said the one with pure black wings. The last one with elven ears closed her eyes and took a deep breath before a flush dawned upon her face. "He's too cute when he's playing with animals, it's almost unfair!"

They could hardly wait for the dark to settle in without starting the operation. The plan was to either grab him and go without anyone noticing or if they were noticed by that old man, they would all kill him and then proceed with retrieving him. But now that it was around 2 a.m. they started their hunt.

As they slowly closed onto the small house, they all split apart and encircled the house. 1 on each side at the back, front, left, and right. They all hid their essence and closed in. Here was where the plan would falter. If Alex was awake, they would kill him. If he wasn't, it was going to be a battle royale for the man they were all after.

All of them entered and checked every room they were closest to, other than the one Masa was in. They didn't find Alex anywhere, but none of them knew that, as they were all separated. After checking the rooms, they all entered and found Masa sleeping soundly. Instantly all of them formed a joyous look. But while they were distracted from the sweet scent, Alex made his move. He lunged towards the smallest one, the one with pure black wings, Kana. He hit her straight on the back of her head, sending her forward and causing her to fall onto Masa...

***

<Masa POV>

As I was having a nice dream, I felt something suddenly fall on my stomach. I looked up and saw the worst thing I could've seen. 4 girls, all in my room. I instantly recognized 3 of them. It was 3 of my past nightmares, there was Kana, Kiyomi, and Hiromi. But there was one I didn't recognize, an elven girl that was staring at me with flushed cheeks. I already knew she was a bad sign, but something felt... Nice about her...?

After less than a second I backed away into a wall, readying myself for a fight. They all smiled at me like I was cute, it felt bad. I wanted to do something, but I felt stuck. I felt that feeling again. Helplessness, fear, defeat... 

But as I had already given up in my mind Alex called out to me. "MASA! WAKE UP! FIGHT! I’LL TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!" I woke up from my despair as I heard Alex’s raspy voice. I had a chance, I had someone to fight with. I wasn't alone. However, the girls around me didn't seem too happy. Everyone except for Kana, which was unconscious, bleeding from the back of her head. Kiyomi and Hiromi glared at Alex and lunged at him at the same time while the elven girl smiled at me.

"Hello Masa, you may not know me, but I know you. My name is Belle, I'm an elven female. We live in Australia so not many see us anywhere around here. This is hard to explain but... I just... felt something here that I needed and wanted. Then, to my surprise, I found you. The only problem was that you were scared, alone, and abused. Everything was against you, nothing went the way it should've been. I know this is sudden and you might feel like I’m giving you too much information but I just want to say, I'm sorry for this, I just want to make it right. I want to fix this." Said Belle. Her voice was soothing, soft, and very charming. It was like those ASMR videos you would find on WhoTube.

"You're crazy. I already know what you're going to you do. Do you think I haven’t been tricked before? You'll lock me up and satisfy your desires using me. You're all the same." I still remember when they watched me try to escape and as soon as I would almost be there, they would ‘punish’ me. Sometimes, they would even let me go on purpose. At one point, I’d given up.

"No... Please listen to me... I wasn't planning on doing anything to you, I wanted to fix this broken tie. Relationships are like a rope. If you cut it and tie it back together, it makes both ends closer to each other, forming a knot. It makes the bond stronger, so, please, let me fix this. Let me help you."

"No... Don't try to get in my head, I already know what you're planning. Fuck. You. Bitch." I said as I sent a middle finger at her. Her gentle smile remained as she sat down on her knees, defenseless. 

"I'm not sure how I can prove it to you, I just want you to be happy. I'm ready to die for that if I need to." She said while putting her hands up, indicating that she had no weapons.

"Okay, let's say that you are telling the truth. What about the others? Do they think the same? Do they want the same thing as you? DO THEY?!?!"

"N-no, but I-"

"Exactly, so stop trying to convince me you crazy deceiving bitch." As I said that, a few tears formed in her eyes. I felt horrible. Like I was the villain here. 

I wasn't right? She was just tricking me, right? Right…?

Either way, she needed to die quickly so I could help Alex. He was holding up for now, but I could tell he was wearing down and I feel like he won’t be able to hold up against them for much longer. I carefully walked towards her, taking out my self-made blade from my pants. 

Tears trickling down her cheek, she closed her eyes,

and I swung...

                

89