Chapter 22
2.2k 12 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a soft, feminine voice. I turned around to find a maid smiling at me. I was still butt-naked as she stared at me, causing me to blush a bit. 

She handed me a towel and I quickly wrapped it around my waist, covering my important parts. 

The maid had bright blonde hair, twin tails popping out of the side of her head. She had a petite frame, small breasts and a face that shone of youth. 

"Your outfit and meal are ready, could you please follow me for a moment?" She said, waiting for my response. 

"Yes…? Yes, lead the way." I replied, unsure of what she said at first. 

'I need some more sleep or something, I feel like I'm going brain dead.' I thought to myself as I loosely followed that maid. 

After less then a minute of walking down the empty halls, she brought me to an empty room. 

"Please allow me a minute, I will bring the food and clothes right away." She said as she walked out of the room, not giving me a chance to respond. 

After less then a minute of idling around the room she silently came back in.

I looked towards her with a tired look on my face. "Hey, I think I'm just going to go back to sleep after this, I'm very tired l, sorry for the inconvenience." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Looks like it's finally in full effect. Now, go to sleep~" She said as she wrapped a wet piece of paper over my mouth and nose. I involuntarily inhaled it, very quickly falling asleep. 

'Ah fuck. Not again…' I sighed to myself before passing out. 

***

---<Yellow-haired maid POV>---

I took a sigh of relief as he passed out. I quickly pulled out my phone, calling Tony. 

Brrr brrr… brrr br-

[Are you ready?] Tony said on the other side of the phone. His voice was ratchet. 

"Yes. Now come and get him already! If I'm caught, I'm dead, literally. I better get my money when this is done." I said in an annoyed tone to Tony, emphasizing that last part. 

[I know, I know. She just suddenly told me to do this, I'm just doing what I was told. You'll get your pay, just do the job right, and I'll do mine.] He replied in a tired tone. 

"Tch, quickly come around the back so I can give him to you." I worriedly said as I cautiously checked the surroundings. 

Coast is clear, time to pray to God and deliver this son of a bitch. I grabbed his limp body by the shoulders, putting him on my back and carried him to one of the many secret backdoors built into this place. 

I kicked the tile and dragged him in, making sure to close the tile behind me. 

I grabbed the electric lamp and turned it in. The walls were rough, made out of stone and coral, black, wooden beams supporting the roof. 

I dragged him with me for around 20 minutes, taking breaks every now and then before finally reaching the exit. Tony was just outside the tunnel, hanging out in casual civilian clothes.

Hearing me, he turned around "You have him?" He said as he tried to check behind me for the package. 

I moved him a bit further up, just enough so he'd be able to see him. "I have him, now, first give me the damn payment!" I yelled. I wasn't going to do the job for free. 

He sighed before talking. "You will get your payment later, just give him to me for now." He said in a defeated tone. 

I pressed onwards. "Give me the damn money and I'll give you the thing I promised!" 

He looked down gloomily. "I… I really didn't want to have to do this. I'm sorry in advance.

"What ar-" 

He jolted forwards and grabbed me by the neck. I was no match against his towering figure. He held me by the neck, lifting me up 2 feet in the air. 

I struggled, grasping at his hands for a chance, just a sliver of a chance to escape. "You…! Fuc...king! Bas...t- ard!" I snapped at him, the air in my lungs was slowly fading out. 

His face was dark, his bright yellow hair was down, hiding the top part of his face. He didn't dare look me in the eye as he choked me. "I'm sorry… I'm just… Following orders from above…"

'I don't give a shit you bastard let me go! I'll fucking kill you! I'll kill you I'll kill you I'll kill it I'll kill you I'll kill YOU I'LL KILL YOU I'LL FUCKING RIP YOU TO PIECES YOU-'

***

---<Tony POV>---

She glared at me till the last second. I didn't dare to look at her in her almond green eyes as she slowly suffocated. 

Finally, after what felt like an eternity she stopped moving completely. I kept my choke on her, her body slowly becoming cold in the grasp of my hand. 

After her body went cold, I picked her and the man up. I brought the man over to my pickup-truck, putting him in the passenger seat while I moved the tarp.  

Inside were a plethora of tools, I grabbed my rusted shovel and grabbed the girl on the ground. 

'Poor thing, had such a bright future too…' I thought to myself as I carried her over to some farmland 10 minutes away from here. 

I rested her body against a tree as I dug up the dirt, making a hole to rest her body in. 

After digging the hole, I slowly carried her body into the hole, gently resting her inside. 

Getting one last look at her, I threw the dirt over her. I briefly prayed before patterning the soft dirt, making sure the area was flat. 

"I can not make a tombstone for you, but I hope this is sufficient. Rest well." I whispered as I knelt down next to her burial site. 

I took a deep breath of the fresh air and got up, going back to my pickup-truck. I put my shovel away and got inside. I picked up the black-haired target and temporarily placed him in a hidden compartment of my truck. 

I looked back into the distance, where she was buried. 'Goodbye' I said as I drove off…

---<Masa POV>---

My head was killing me as I got up. I was in a cell, chains connecting my arms and legs, severely restricting my movement. 

'Hahaha… What kind of God was I? Why am I so… Weak?' I thought to myself as I looked around. 

My cell smelt like utter… It smelt like a sewer, the cleanliness of the cell was essentially non-existent. 

On both sides and across, there were multiple cells conjoined, only iron bars separating the prisoners kept within them. 

On my left, a squeaky voice rang out. "Sister, sister! Look!"

I looked to my left to find a petite girl grasping the cell bars. The girl had cat ears and a fluffy white tail, dirtied by the cell's cleanliness, with paper-white hair, pitch black eyes and a small frame, making her look very young.

Immediately after, the bars on my right shook, the metal clanging against something. A smooth and mature voice sourcing from it. 

"Oh my, good find little Yunie~" The mature woman on the right side said. 

A calm smile, her blank-white eyes scanning over every nook and cranny on my body, gently observing. 

She was the total opposite from the girl on the other side. She was tall and mature, a busty figure with silky black hair and a sleek tail. Her aura oozed of elegance, yet it seemed she was one without a shred of mercy, while the smaller one looked innocent. 

"This is going to be fun." They both said in harmony. 


I didn't edit this or check for mistakes

39