Chapter 4
6k 24 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a mushroom risotto and a delicious tiramisu for dessert, she made coffee and they sat sideways on the couch, facing each other, where they talked for about half an hour.

Asahi kept it light while talking about himself, like he did with Mayumi.

She looked at him from head to toe. “It’s incredible how much you changed since your first day at the gym.”

He smiled. “Thank you.”

She smirked. “I bet you are having your fill with the girls from the building.”

He shook his head. “I never even kissed anyone.”

Her eyes widened. “Really? Not even your roommate?”

He chuckled. “I can see why it would look like that, but no, at least not any time soon I don’t think.”

Biting her lower lip, she moved closer to him. “Would you like to try it out? Kissing I mean. I can teach you.”

He raised his right eyebrow, with a tinge of red on his cheeks. “Isn’t there a glaring problem here?”

She chuckled and smiled. “You don’t need to worry about me being married if that’s what you mean. I decided to file for divorce at the moment I saw the message on my phone. I’m also pretty sure that he’s cheating on me, and have been so for a while now. It’s okay if you don’t want to, we can just talk.”

“Well, if there are no problems, then I’d like to try kissing. I like learning new things.”

She gently caressed his face, looking at him with a seductive expression. “Then close your eyes and let me lead, no tongue for now.”

He nodded and closed his eyes.

She slowly kissed and guided him.

He was a bit awkward at first, but quickly got there.

After a few minutes, she introduced her tongue.

She did it slowly and gently at first, raising the intensity as he got used to it, until his left hand was moving from her thigh to her ass.

After over five minutes of a steamy make out session, she stopped, lightly panting and with flustered cheeks. “You’re quick learner.”

He smiled, equally flustered. “And you’re an excellent teacher.”

She looked down, at the thing trying to liberate itself from his shorts. She gently caressed his thigh, and slowly moved her hand, until she was caressing his massive bulge. “Would you like to try more things?”

He nodded, looking at her like he was about to bite her clothes off. “Yup.”

She then kissed his neck, while taking off his shirt.

After throwing it aside, she moved down, kneeling on the floor. She gently opened his legs and caressed his thighs, then leaned her head down, and started to gently kiss his bulge, making it twitch.

She then started to slowly take off his shorts and underwear, which he helped by raising his hips, and revealing what was hidden.

Upon completely taking off his clothes, she approached his hard circumcised cock, with her face only centimeters away from it. It was longer than her head and thicker than her arm, accompanied by balls larger than eggs.

She took a deep breath, getting goosebumps. “Wow…”

Asahi never had any pride regarding his genitals, only a bit of worry regarding its size. However, he had to admit that seeing the expression of awe on her face, felt incredibly satisfying.

Gently grabbing it, she licked it from the base of the shaft, all the way to the tip, then gave it a kiss.

She then spit on her hand, and started to stroke it, while savoring his balls.

He let out light moans. ‘Fuck, this feels so good.’

After thoroughly massaging his balls with her tongue, she stopped and got up. She then started to take off her shirt, revealing her surprisingly perky C-cups. She turned around and slowly took off her leggings, revealing a sexy laced red thong, and a well-toned butt.

Asahi looked at her in awe. “You’re gorgeous.”

It was quite clear that she took really good care of herself, maintaining a body that most 20-year-old women would kill for.

She turned back and smiled seductively at him, getting on her knees once more.

After licking his shaft, making sure that it was lubricated, she started to stroke it with both hands.

She licked her lips. “I want you to cum in my mouth, I want do drink it all.”

As soon as she finished the last word, she filled her mouth with his cock. While stroking it with one hand, and fondling his balls with the other, she moved her head up and down, taking in over half his shaft.

With her words and actions, his mind almost went numb. ‘Holy shit, am I in a hentai right now?’

She sucked on it like it was the last source of nourishment left on the planet, and did so with the technique befitting her experience. While she sucked, her tongue caressed his cock, like it was the tastiest lollipop.

After a few minutes and many moans, Asahi let it all out.

She was startled by the amount, but swallowed it all, only taking her mouth off of it when not even a drop was left on the tip.

She licked her lips, with a seductive expression. “Delicious.”

Asahi’s daze only lasted a couple seconds. He pulled her to him, kissing, and switching positions with her.

He slowly pulled her thong, revealing her cleanly shaven pink pussy. He then gently kissed her labia and clit, then licked it until her entrance was nice and moist.

With his right hand, he slowly inserted his middle and ring finger, making her moans get louder.

While he moved his fingers, he savored her clit, once in a while giving it very gentle bites.

He ate and fingered her for a while, until her moans got louder and he felt her entire body tremble.

She was squeezing the couch cushions and panting.

He then kissed her, from her pelvis to her mouth, massaging her tongue with his.

She looked at him with a pleading look. “I want you inside me, please. I’m more than ready.”

He put her arms around his neck, and picked her up by her ass, standing up. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around him.

While kissing her, he teased her pussy with the tip of his cock.

She moaned. “Yes, give it to me.”

Slowly, he entered her tight pussy.

Her eyes widened, goosebumps spreading through her body. She had never had something nearly that big enter her before.

He did it slowly, and gently, until her pussy was touching the root of his cock. It was a sensation incomparable to anything he felt before. ‘…!’

She was trembling, with an expression of pure pleasure. “I took it all in…”

He kissed her neck, bit her earlobe, and whispered into her ear. “Now, what do you want me to do with it?”

She pressed her nails down on his back muscles. “I want you to fuck me with everything you got.”

He kissed her, and started to move, slowly at the beginning, then increasing his rhythm.

Her moans echoed throughout the apartment.

He kissed, licked and sucked her perky tits while moving his hips.

During almost ten minutes, he pounded her hard, making her claw away at his back from the sheer pleasure.

Trembling with pleasure, they both came, almost simultaneously.

Still inside her, he sat down on the couch, then started kissing her.

Feeling that he was still as hard as ever, she adopted an upright posture, to look at his body.

While kissing his chest and playing with his nipples, she started to ride his cock.

Once in a while, she gave him deep and passionate kisses. She also moved her hips, like she was trying to stir something inside herself using his shaft.

She gave him the ride of her life, until they both came again.

Panting, she kissed him once more, then spoke with an incredibly seductive tone. “I’m not done. Can we take a quick shower and move this to your place? I want you to fuck me throughout the weekend, if you’re up for it. Fuck, it’s been so long, and you feel fucking magnificent.”

He kissed her. “Yeah, I’m nowhere near done either.”

She rested on top of him for a while, feeling his cock soften.

Suring the shower, they caressed and cleaned each other, but kept it at that. Before they left, they tidied the place up, and took the leftovers and the rest of the groceries she had bought.

Upon arriving at Asahi’s place, they stored everything in the kitchen, where they already started kissing.

They barely made it to his bedroom door, before taking their clothes off. He picked her up and carried her to his bed.

After eating her pussy for a bit, making sure she was soaking wet, he looked at her with a lustful expression, and spoke with a commanding tone. “Get on all fours.”

Excited, and with an expression filled with desire, she did as she was told.

He rubbed his shaft against her pussy, then entered her. Grabbing her hips, he planted his cock in her pussy, until it was completely hidden.

She let out a loud moan.

With increasingly fast motions, he fucked her from behind, hard.

Grabbing her tits, he pounded her pussy, making her almost rip his sheets with how hard she was grabbing them.

Once in a while, he slapped and squeezed her ass, feeling her pussy tighten around his cock.

When they both finally came, he gave her no time to rest, laying her on the bed, fucking her in the missionary position.

They both looked drunk with pleasure.

He fucked her until they both came twice more, without taking his cock out.

Soon after, they both fell asleep.

 

Waking up the next morning, Tomoko found herself in an unfamiliar room. The smell however, was quite familiar, making her recall everything from the previous night.

Without feeling an iota of regret, she reveled in it. ‘I’ve never been so thoroughly fucked into a cum coma in my entire life. I’m glad I decided to go through with it.’

She realized that she was alone in bed, but there was a folded note on the nightstand.

­– Didn’t want to wake up, you looked so peaceful. I’ll be waiting for you in the kitchen, with breakfast ready. There are towels in the wardrobe, in case you want to take a shower, last door on the right. Also, last night was mind blowing.

She got up with a smile on her face, and grabbed a towel from his wardrobe. From her clothes, she grabbed her phone to check if there were any messages, which there was none. Without losing her smile for even a second, she grabbed the toothbrush she had brought, and headed to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower, she brushed her teeth, and used Mayumi’s blow-dryer to dry her hair.

Still naked and with a pep on her step, she went to the kitchen, where the delicious smell of breakfast waved over her.

Asahi was looking at his tablet, putting it down when he saw her. He was also naked.

She saw what it looked like traditional Japanese breakfast, but with the standards of a Ryokan.

He walked towards her, meeting her halfway, then kissed her. “Good morning.”

She caressed his back, taking in the scent of his freshly showered body, before speaking. “Good morning.”

“Hungry?”

“Starving.”

They sat at the table, and started to eat.

As she tasted the food, she looked at him with a mischievous expression. “You’re even a pretty good cook, you’re dangerous.”

He chuckled. “I’m glad you like it.”

After a pleasant breakfast, they got up to go back to his room.

On their way, she pulled him to her, and wrapped her arms around his waist. “Wait, I want to talk about something.”

“Sure.”

She displayed a worried expression. “Last night was mind blowing indeed, and I want to have more fun with you, but I need to make sure of something. You do understand that this is just a fling, right?”

He smiled. “Yup. Don’t worry, I know that this is just a physical thing.”

She smiled back. “Good.”

 

He then kissed her, grabbing her ass, and pulling her up, to which she responded to by wrapping her legs around him.

“Let’s go to my room, I need to change the sheets. I’m afraid we’ll go through all of them by the time we’re done.”

She gave him a seductive smile and started kissing his neck.

 

After changing the sheets, he sat on the edge of his bed. She was on his lap, facing him, and they were making out.

Feeling his cock pressing up against her ass, she caressed it.

He gave her ass a squeeze. “You know, yesterday you really surprised me.”

“Overall or something specific?”

“How can I put this… I felt like I was in someone’s wet dream or a porno, with the way you talked and acted.”

She laughed. “In my defense, I hadn’t had sex in almost five years, and after you fucked me for the first time, I became drunk on this majestic cock of yours.”

His eyes widened. “Five years?”

She nodded. “Thus, yesterday’s futile attempt to rekindle my marriage.”

“You seem really nonchalant about it though.”

She smirked. “That is because you fucked me into enlightenment.”

He chuckled and kissed her. “In the interest of honesty, I need to tell you something. Before I went back to your place yesterday, I talked about it with my roommate. I thought she had the right to know, due to the possible drama that might ensue.”

She nodded. “That’s fair.”

He picked up his phone that was on the nightstand near them, and showed her the messages. There was a new message from that morning.

(M)- So, how did it go? Did you pop your cherry or not?

Tomoko smiled mischievously.

Getting off of his lap, she kneeled in front of him, then caressed his cock with both hands. “You can reply. Just be honest, really honest.”

She then started to give his balls and shaft a tongue bath.

He bit his lower lip and replied to Mayumi.

(A)-Do you really want to know?

A reply came in less than thirty seconds.

(M)- Yeah! Gimme the deets! How many times? What positions? Be explicit!
(A)- I’ll give you the tl;dr for now then.
(A)- First, we both got each other off with our mouths. Then I fucked her standing up, with her legs
        wrapped around me, until we both came. After that, she rode my cock on the couch, until we
        came again. We then came to my room, where I fucked her doggy-style, then missionary. We
        both came three times here. And now, she’s giving me a blowjob.
(M)- Are you serious??? ?
(A)- When am I not serious? ?
(M)- Ask her if you can send me a video, for research purposes, of course. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
(A)- Dream on, talk to you tomorrow.
(M)- Stingy. ?

Asahi chuckled, then showed Tomoko the messages.

She kissed the tip of his cock, and looked at him with an expression filled with desire. “Actually, having some videos of us for when I’m by myself, sounds quite exciting.”

Asahi gulped.

 

Tomoko left the next day, around 5pm.

During their time together, they fucked, talked, ate and took baths together.

Many videos, in many positions and places, were recorded using his phone.

She gave him a long kiss before leaving, saying that she’d love to do it again, after she was done with her divorce.

After she left, Asahi changed his sheets again, using the last clean set, then put the rest in the laundry machine. He then tidied the place up a bit.

He grabbed an energy drink from the fridge, went to his room, and started writing again, while listening to instrumental music on his headphones.

 

Losing track of time while writing, he was interrupted by Mayumi’s waving hand on his peripheral vision.

He took off his headphones and got up. “Hey, welcome back.”

Mayumi had already changed into her usual booty shorts and braless crop top.

She smirked. “Look at you, gets laid once and becomes allergic to wearing shirts.”

He chuckled. “You can take yours off too if you want. I won’t complain, that’s for sure.”

She laughed. “I’m good. More importantly, I want to know everything!”

“Sure, we can talk while we eat.”

She opened her arms. “But first, a hug. You popped your cherry, so a congratulatory hug is in order.”

He smiled and hugged her. She gently caressed his back without letting go of the hug. “You look so much livelier and happier than when you got here. I’m really happy for you.”

The mixture of her gesture and words, combined with everything that happened since he arrived there, made something start to crack inside him.

‘I… look happy?’

He started trembling and tearing up, with a fearful expression on his face.

She let go a bit and looked at him, with a worried expression. “What’s wrong?”

He tried to dry his tears with his palms, and spoke with a quivering tone, on the verge of sobbing. “I don’t know, I’m scared… I never had some actually care about me before. I just realized how good you have been to me, since the beginning. I don’t know what being happy really feels like, but being here gave me nothing but good memories. I don’t know what to do, I’m scared that everything will be taken away.”

He was clearly dealing with a maelstrom of emotions, and struggling to keep himself together.

Tearing up, she hugged him tightly. “It’s okay, just let it all out. Cry as much you need to; I’m not going anywhere.”

With that, he broke down.

A lifetime of suffering, pain, abandonment and rejection started to pour out of him in form of tears.

All those times where everything that could go wrong went, all the times that people didn’t even give him a chance, all the times he was fucked over, and all the times he almost died.

Everyone that he had ever met, either fucked him over, or was indifferent to his existence.

He knew deep down, that him coming to Tokyo to attend university, wasn’t just a new beginning, but a last attempt of having a life worth living for. If it didn’t work, he knew that he wouldn’t have enough energy for another try.

The things that were bottled up, started pouring out in form of tears.

All those years of struggling to survive alone, definitely took a toll on him, which was why he cried until he lost consciousness in her arms.

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, and whenever the communal goal is met, I will release an additional chapter in the following week, with the limit of one additional chapter per week. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

94