Chapter 13
4k 9 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning, after looking in the fridge and pantry, Asahi decided to go with a German breakfast. Bread with different spreads, sausage and eggs, buying whatever he needed from the Store. He also bought an expensive coffee, said to be one of the best, and made it using the coffee machine they had in the cabin.

While he was finishing cooking, a sleepy Trish walked into the kitchen, yawning. “Good morning. The smell practically summoned me; it smells delicious.”

“Good morning. I went German today; hope you like it.”

She approached him and kissed his cheek. “If it tastes as good as it smells, I’ll love it.”

He was no Tomoko, but was quite good for a home-cook.

They had a delicious breakfast, then sat on the couch to digest the food while they talked.

While talking about the latest chapters of the novels they had in common as readers, Trish noticed something. She looked at the spot where the rice cooker should have been, and wanted to ask something, but held back.

Asahi noticed it, and displayed a gentle smile. “I really appreciate how you’re doing your best to not ask questions, but you can ask that one.”

She blushed, slightly. “Do you have an inventory, or something akin to it?”

He nodded. “Stores up to 27m³, and the next upgrade bumps it to 125m³, but it’s way too expensive.”

She raised her left eyebrow. “Did you start with a 1m³ one or did you have to have to buy it? I’d expect it to come with the System.”

He shook his head. “Nah, I had to buy it, and the 27m³ one was the starting point. It was super expensive too; worth like over 80,000 rice cookers.”

Her eyes widened. “Wow, that’s a lot. It’s also funny to use rice cookers as currency.” She then displayed a slightly more serious expression. “I suggest that you keep that part of your power a secret, especially its size. People with that type of ability are usually targeted, in order to be used for criminal purposes.”

He nodded. “That is a good point, seems obvious in hindsight, but totally passed me by. So, what are we doing today?”

She pulled her phone from her pocket. “First it’s my turn to show you something. It’s an app called Transcendent Network, which was what I used to do the background check on you. It doesn’t work on just any phone, it needs to detect a special hardware inside, and it also needs facial and retinal scanning.”

Slightly surprised, he nodded. “I more or less expected something like this. Can anyone that has it do background checks like that?”

“Yes, but as I said, facial and retinal recognition. If you use it to do something bad, death would be a pipe-dream for you. The reason that function exists, is for us to keep track of possible powered people. When I used it to look you up, it immediately flagged me. If something happened to you, I would be the number one suspect.”

She then showed him how it worked, by typing the name of someone famous, just to use it as an example.

Not only it took mere seconds, but the files showed many things about that person that wasn’t known to the public.

Asahi blinked. “It’s quite impressive, don’t get me wrong, but I was expecting something a bit more Sci-Fi than this.”

She laughed. “Having a System has set the bar way too high for you. It’s true that the TS has its fingers in most pies, and to a small degree, controls the world from the shadows. However, we’re still bound by our limitations as humans, so the technology that we have access, although fairly ahead of the public, it’s not by as much as you’re thinking.”

He displayed a quizzical expression. “Speaking of facial recognition, do I need to register somewhere, or can I keep just minding my own business?”

She shook her head. “Not really, especially in your case. You have your recording thing that allows you to prove your innocence if needed be, so even if you hurt someone while using your powers, you can prove that it was in self-defense. You would only need to register if you wanted access to the app, or a job within the TS.”

“Yeah, I’ll pass then. As much as I’d like access to it, I’d rather keep to myself, at least for the foreseeable future. I know that they are aware of me in one way or another, due to our friendship, and the fact that you looked me up, but I’m fine with that much.”

She nodded. “Not registering would indeed be my advice. Your status as a regular person is quite the shield. As for me looking you up, I knew that it would bring some attention to you, but I thought that it was better me than some random person. Like everywhere else, there are all kinds of people in the TS.”

He patted her thigh. “Yeah, I’m relieved and glad that it was you.”

She smiled. “Now, how about we start training?”

He smiled, with a hint of excitement. “Let’s do it.”

 

After they changed into sportswear, they walked towards the huge warehouse-like building.

On their way there, Trish spoke. “I had the whole weekend planned, but given what I know now, shooting is the best use of your time here, by far.”

He nodded. “We already train close combat in an isolated room, so I don’t think using powers there would matter. Shooting on the other hand, I doubt I’ll get the chance to do it again anytime soon. What kind of guns do you recommend?”

“I’ll have to ask you a question regarding your System to properly answer that.”

“If it’s about buying guns from the Store, the answer is yes, I can buy any gun and ammo, even antique ones.”

She displayed a pensive expression. “I can teach you how to shoot a 9mm pistol, a high caliber revolver, a shotgun and an assault rifle. Since you have the boosts, a weekend should be enough to get you quite acquainted with them, and they should cover most situations.”

“Can we add a sniper rifle to that?”

“Maybe next time. I’d need to find someone else to teach you, since the four types of guns that I suggested are the ones that I’m decent with.” She chuckled. “I know that I took you to a military training facility, but I’m still an 18-year-old writer that happens to know how to take care of herself. I’m not actually a soldier, that would be my dad. Well, former soldier.”

He facepalmed, slightly embarrassed. “Let’s just pretend that I kept that in mind the whole time.”

They arrived at a regular-sized sliding door with no handle. There was a small facial and retinal recognition panel to the side.

After Trish went through the scanning process, the door automatically opened.

The interior of the building was quite different from what one would expect by looking at it from the outside. It had two floors, with diverse training facilities, and hallways that resembled the ones found in office buildings.

She took him to the gun range, which was composed of twenty booths and a storage, and grabbed some safety ear muffs for them.

“Alright. You can probably arm an entire regiment to the teeth without worrying about your points, right?”

He chuckled. “It sounds really ominous when you say it like that, but yeah. I probably have a lot more points right now, since I haven’t looked at them since Monday.”

“Great, I won’t hold back then. We’ll find out the guns that fit you best, within each type that I mentioned.”

He bought several different boosts for guns, like the filthy boost stacker that he was, then bought all the guns that she recommended, and a lot of ammo.

The first thing she did, was to teach him about gun safety measures.

Once they were done with that, they started with the 9mm pistols.

Initially, he struggled with how much tension he should have on his holding arm, learning that over tensing it would heavily affect his aim. Properly timing and controlling his breathing, was also a bit of an issue.

Between the eight different pistols that she had him try, he ended up with model from a manufacturer that has been in business for less than a decade. It was of standard size, and had several options for attachments.

He then practiced with it for half an hour, before moving to the high caliber revolvers.

Within those, it ended up being an easy choice for him, an S&W500 with a 21.3cm barrel and a red dot interchangeable sight, which used .500 magnum rounds. Although the recoil on it was much harsher than a 9mm, Asahi had a perfectly balanced physique, thanks to the System, which made him quite suitable to handle it.

For lunch, Asahi and Trish cooked together. They made steak, garlic mashed potatoes, and a nice salad.

After they digested the food, they went back to the range.

Within the five models of shotgun that she recommended, he ended up choosing the SRM 1220. It was a semi-automatic shotgun, with a magazine that had four chambers, holding five shells each.

For an assault rifle, he ended up choosing a model from the same manufacturer that made his 9mm pistol of choice. It could fire around a thousand 5.56mm rounds per minute, while being considered by most users the most accurate assault rifle on the planet.

By the end of that day, he was already a decent shot with the four guns. On standing targets that was.

That night, they talked, ate, and played with each other.

The next day was very similar, only with moving targets.

Trish made sure to remind him that he was by no means combat ready, and had only become familiar with the guns, even though on paper he was far above expected for only two days of practice.

Practice targets, moving or not, didn’t fire back after all.

 

Sunday, 7:21pm, in front of Asahi’s building.

Trish had just parked her car.

Asahi gave her a tight hug, and a kiss on the cheek. “Thank you so much, for everything.”

She smiled, reciprocating the hug.

As they let go, Trish spoke. “May I ask you something? It’s not about your System.”

“Sure.”

“You never asked about my powers, why?”

He sighed. “It’s not that I don’t want to know, I do. I’m just trying to not be overwhelmed by everything, which is why I didn’t ask many questions about other powered people. Just telling you about the System took a lot out of me. I have too much on my plate to handle an infodump, at least for now. What I wanted, was to get us started on the subject, that’s all.”

She caressed his face. “I imagined that was the case, but wanted to be sure. I hope I didn’t go too far with my questions.”

He smiled. “No, you were more respectful of my boundaries that I could ever hope for. That’s one of the reasons that I made sure to thank you.”

After sharing a light kiss, they said goodbye.

 

Arriving at his apartment, he closed the door behind him, and leaned against it.

He took a deep breath. ‘It actually went better than I expected. I have to admit that I’m really tempted to look at Trish’s profile, but I won’t. It would be a slippery slope, one that I might not come back from.’

Walking to his room, he saw that Mayumi’s door was open. She was on her bed, wearing an oversized t-shirt and a thong, with her hair draped over her chest. Leaning against the headboard, she was looking at her tablet.

She noticed him, and smiled. “Welcome back.” She then put her tablet down, and opened her arms. “Come here, I really missed you.”

He dropped his backpack on the floor, and crawled onto her bed, hugging her, tightly. “I missed you too.”

She caressed his back. “Are you okay? You look tired.”

“A little, but just mentally.”

He let go of the hug, laying on the bed, perpendicularly to her, with his head on her lap. “How was your weekend?”

She stroked his hair with one hand, and caressed his chest with the other, with a bright smile on her face. “It was great, I got a lot of coding and drawing done. Fumiko slept over last night, and she helped me a lot with my coding. What about you?”

He grabbed her hand that was caressing his chest, and kissed her palm. “Trish and I hung out, and the training part, was basically me learning how to shoot with a few different guns. A maid outfit may or may not have made an appearance at some point.”

She chuckled. “Looking at you right now, you seem relieved and overwhelmed at the same time. Wanna talk about it?”

He displayed a pensive expression. “Let me just put my backpack in my room and change into some shorts.”

She nodded, smiling.

He left, and quickly came back after changing, then sat beside her and held her hand.

“I’m relieved that I’m not as overwhelmed by things as I thought I would be. Shooting those targets was actually quite cathartic to me, mostly because I felt some of my repressed emotions going away with the bullets. It was like hitting a sandbag or something like that, but more effective.”

She kissed his cheek. “Good for you. I’m happy that you had that experience.”

At that point, they both had spent quite a bit of time together, and thanks to how quickly their bond was formed, they were capable to see through the other person quite easily.

That was why Asahi clearly saw that she was holding back questions, for his benefit, because she sensed that there were things that he didn’t want to talk about.

He smiled. “There are things about me, that I really want to talk to you and Fumiko about, but can’t right now. It might take a while, but as soon as I can, I’ll do so, okay?”

She nodded, smiling. “Yeah, do it at your own pace.”

“Thank you.”

She kissed him, then bit his lower lip. “Now, can we talk more about that maid outfit?”

He caressed her thigh, moving his hand towards her crotch. “She was wearing white stockings with it, and a garter belt.” Sliding his hand inside her thong, he continued. “She then lifted her skirt, revealing crotchless panties, and asked me if I was hungry.”

She looked at him with a seductive expression. “Are you?”

He kissed her, while taking off her thong.

Taking off his shirt, he got in front of her, opened her legs, and went down on her.

While savoring her pussy, he started to take off his shorts and underwear.

Seeing his actions, and understanding their meaning, she trembled with anticipation.

Moaning, she took her shirt off, revealing her perfect tits.

When she became soaking wet, he gently pulled her by her hips, slowly laying her on the bed, until his shaft was rubbing against her pussy.

He kissed her, deeply, then started to suck, lick and massage her tits, while slowly grinding his cock against her pussy, without inserting it.

She was moaning, while grabbing onto his head, and stroking his hair.

He then stopped, and looked her in the eyes.

While looking at her, he started to slowly insert his cock into her pussy.

They looked at each other with desire, passion and affection, without breaking eye contact, until he was fully inside her.

They both trembled, letting out a moan.

Without moving their hips, they kissed passionately.

Slowly, and gently, he then started moving.

While he moved his hips back and forth, in a slow rhythm, they traded light kisses and caresses.

She grabbed her sheets, while he paid attention to her tits. “Mmm… Your cock feels so fucking good.”

He kissed her neck, and using his right thumb, he pleasured her clit, while maintaining his rhythm. “You’re so… tight. It’s like your pussy doesn’t wanna… let go… of my cock.”

She pulled him, using her legs, making his cock disappear inside her. She then caressed his face with both hands, then pulled him in for a kiss, a deep and passionate one.

He maintained that slow rhythm for almost ten minutes, until they finally climaxed, simultaneously.

It was an intense orgasm, for both of them, with her arms and legs tightly wrapped around him, they both moaned loudly.

He caressed her face with his own, both of them with incredibly satisfied smiles.

Still hard as a rock and deep inside her, he whispered into her ear. “Ready for more?”

She lightly clawed his back. “Yeah, I want you to fuck me, hard.”

With an expression full of desire, he grabbed her butt-cheeks, and lifted her.

He stood up, and got out of the bed, still inside her.

Taking her to the wall near the bedroom door, he leaned her against it. He put his arms beneath her legs, and lifted them, planting his hands on the wall.

In that position, at his complete mercy, she was incredibly turned on.

He started to thrust his hips, slowly increasing his rhythm.

She moaned louder the faster he got. “Yes! Fuck me Asahi! Harder!”

He repeatedly thrust his hips, swiftly.

The thrusting and moaning kept going at full force for quite a while, until he felt her pussy tightening around his cock as she climaxed, while he let out a second load inside her.

Without taking it out, he carried her to bed, and kissed her. “That felt incredible. I’m going to take it out now, so I’ll need you to cover your pussy with your hand, while I get some tissues.”

She nodded, still dazed by the amount of pleasure she felt.

He grabbed the tissues from her desk, and cleaned her up.

Seeing the number of tissues that he had to use, she chuckled. “I felt that you let out quite a lot, but wow. I thought you would be drained from your trip.”

He kissed her. “We only did it three times last night.”

She laughed, lightly slapping his shoulder. “Only three times, only he says. Do you realize how ridiculous that sound?”

He laughed and kissed her. “I do, and do you realize that I have years of hormonal needs to make up for?”

She bit his lower lip. “Oh, I’m not complaining, believe me.”

He smiled, and gave her a light kiss. “How about we eat something? I’m starving, and I’ll need a lot of energy tonight. Well, unless you don’t want to continue.”

She grinned and squeezed his butt-cheeks. “If it’s up to me, it only ends when neither of us can keep going anymore.”

He chortled, and kissed her. “That’s the little pervert that I know.”

 

Cuddling on the couch after they ate, they traded light kisses and caresses while they digested their food.

As the process went along, their caresses escalated, turning into them directly pleasuring each other with their hands, then their mouths. It led to them releasing and embracing all their pent-up desire for each other, doing it four more times that night.

Still on the couch, she rode his cock while he played with her tits.

On the kitchen counter, he fucked her while she lied on it with her legs up, resting on his shoulders.

She then sat him on her chair, in her room. She rode his cock, with her back towards him, using the arms on the chair and Asahi’s legs as support. This part was recorded by her computer’s camera.

And lastly, on her bed once more, he fucked her doggy-style.

Exhausted, they fell asleep on her bed.

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, and whenever the communal goal is met, I will release an additional chapter in the following week, with the limit of one additional chapter per week. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

76