Chapter 16
3.3k 10 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With his mouth agape, it took a couple seconds for Asahi to process the naked Trish in Servant Mode, right in front of Mayumi and him.

He sighed and shook his head, looking at the kneeling Trish. “Unbelievable. I go out of my way to buy you a gift, because you were doing such a good job, and this is what I get.”

He then displayed a stern expression. “Hands on the floor, knees on the couch, each to one side of me, and turn that ass towards me.”

Trish promptly complied. “Yes, Master.”

In seconds, she moved to the position he ordered. Meanwhile, Mayumi was still looking at them, flabbergasted by how quickly it all happened.

Asahi slapped Trish’s ass, incredibly hard, startling Mayumi.

He did it again and again, until Trish’s butt-cheeks became quite red. She took it silently, trying to contain her expression of pleasure.

By then, Mayumi was breathing heavily, with her hand under her booty shorts.

Lightly tapping Trish’s right thigh, Asahi spoke again, with a softer tone. “On your knees again.”

Promptly, Trish got back on her knees in front of them. “Thank you for the punishment, Master.”

Asahi nodded. “Good. Now, my friend here seems to be all hot and bothered because of you, why don’t you see if you can help her out? If you do a good job, as a reward, I’ll fuck you with the cock you love so much.”

Goosebumps spread all over Trish, making her smile. “As you wish, Master.”

She crawled over to Mayumi’s side of the couch, and kneeled in front of her. “Takagi-sama, may I help you climax? I may lack in terms of skills compared to my Master, but I promise to do my utmost best.”

Mayumi looked at Trish with a lustful expression, and spoke softly. “Yeah, please do.”

Trish nodded, then started to take Mayumi’s shorts and thong off. “Excuse-me.”

After taking them off, Trish caressed Mayumi’s thighs, and kissed them. “You have such beautiful legs, Takagi-sama.”

Mayumi lightly blushed. “Thank you.”

Trish gently spread Mayumi’s legs, and while kissing her inner thighs, she made her way to Mayumi’s pussy.

She caressed Mayumi’s pussy with her nose, rubbing it against her clit, while taking in her scent, then kissed it. After a couple kisses, she started to eat it, like it was the most delicious meal she ever had.

Mayumi started to moan.

Asahi moved close to Mayumi from her left side and kissed her neck, then caressed her cheek and gave her a deep kiss. While the long and intense kiss was going on, he caressed her tits with his left hand.

They kept going, until Mayumi let out a loud moan, trembling lightly.

Asahi looked at Trish, who was still gently kissing Mayumi’s inner thighs and pussy. He then looked at Mayumi, who had a satisfied expression on her face.

He grabbed her hand, and placed it on his bulge, which as at peak size. “What do you think, does she deserve to get fucked by this?”

Mayumi was surprised by Asahi’s change, like he had flipped a switch after Trish kneeled in front of them. It was a new side to him, one that interested her quite a bit.

She gently pulled his rock-hard cock out, and caressed it. “She did a great job, so I think a reward is in order.”

Asahi nodded, then stood up and removed his clothes, looking at Trish. “Kneel on the couch, with your ass towards me.”

Trish nodded and did as he ordered. “Yes, Master.”

He caressed Trish’s butt-cheeks. “Spread your legs a bit.”

Trish spread her legs, lowering herself a bit.

He looked at Mayumi, who had taken off her top and started pleasuring herself. “Wanna come here and get us started?”

Mayumi let out a soft moan, that was almost like a purr. “Yeah, I do.”

She got up and kneeled behind Trish, then took a look at her pussy, which was already glistening. It was her first time seeing such a meaty pussy, which made Mayumi lick her lips. With eagerness, she dove right in.

Trish let out soft moans, that got louder throughout the couple minutes that Mayumi spent eating her.

Mayumi licked her lips, then shifted her attention to Asahi’s cock.

She licked and sucked it until it was nice and moist, then sat on the couch chair, getting a great view of the action.

Asahi rubbed the tip of his rock-hard cock against Trish’s pussy, making her moan softly. “Hmmm, Master…”

Seeing how wet she was, he entered her in one swift motion, making her let out a loud moan.

Without hesitation, he started pounding her.

After a bit, he moved his hands from her hips to her tits, pulling her towards him. She leaned against his chest, and moved her hips in synch with him.

Once in a while, he turned her head towards him, and kissed her passionately.

He kept thrusting and thrusting, until he and Trish had climaxed, which made Mayumi let out a loud moan as well.

After kissing Trish’s neck, he pulled out his cock and looked at Mayumi, who soon went to them and started to clean them both with her tongue.

It was then that it happened, Asahi’s dick started to go soft, which was a first after just one orgasm, at least when penetration was included.

He sighed. “Sorry, but I don’t think I can keep going.”

Mayumi got up smiling, and gave him a light kiss. “It’s okay, I’m kind of sexed out too, at least for the next couple days.”

Trish dropped the servant play and turned to them, caressing his chest and giving him a kiss on the cheek. “The three of you probably fucked like rabbits during your trip, so this is normal.”

He smiled. “I don’t know if this is awkward, but how about the two of you take a bath? I’ll take a quick shower and make dinner for us.”

Trish chuckled and looked at Mayumi. “Is he always like this with you too?”

Mayumi nodded. “Pretty much.”

Asahi looked at them quizzically. “Like what?”

Trish gave him a light kiss. “Sweet and thoughtful.”

He blushed as the three of them went to the bathroom.

Thus ended Asahi’s stint as a Hentai Protagonist. Unfortunately, unlike in anime and manga, people were not sex robots with the prime-directive of fucking. Even if their bodies were fine, it didn’t mean that they were in the mind space, or mood for it.

In Asahi’s case, despite his pent-up hormonal needs and great libido, he had way too many things in his mind. In just over a week classes would start, and he had a lot of things that he wanted to get done before then.

He also wanted to tell Mayumi and Fumiko everything about the System and powered people, while being extremely anxious about their possible reactions.

Despite him having something called the Love & Lust System, at the end of the day, he was just a human being, with worries and limitations like everyone else. He just had more means to solve his problems, thanks to the System.

 

After taking a quick shower, and leaving the girls to their bath, he put some clothes on and quickly tidied up the living room.

As he was prepping some vegetables in order to cook some Sukiyaki, his distracted mind caused him to give his left index finger a minor cut.

His eyes widened when he looked at his finger. Although there was blood, the cut was gone.

‘What the fuck is going on?’

[ This is due to a Passive Ability that you gained during your trip. ]

‘Show me.’

[ Basic Hyper Bodily Health (Passive)­ – Your body heals at a much faster rate, and with increased precision and efficiency, allowing you to recover from otherwise fatal injuries, and regrow lost limbs. It also prevents the development of diseases and the spreading of toxins. ]

[ Note that this type of Passive Ability can be enhanced by certain active powers. ]

Asahi blinked, like his brain had short-circuited. ‘What the fuck, how in hell is this basic?’

[ Because it is far from making you truly immortal. ]

He stayed silent for a bit, then sighed. ‘I’m having a hard time getting used to how godlike you are.’

[ You better get used to it quickly. If this type of low level ability is getting to you, you will not be able to handle even a mid-range one, let alone the ones at the top. ]

He facepalmed. ‘Urgh, I’d say that I’m gonna develop an ulcer, but this passive would probably prevent it.’

[ Correct. ]

Lightly slapping his face with both hands, he took a deep breath. ‘I’ll think about this later, dinner first.’

Asahi went back to preparing the food.

 

While the Sukiyaki was simmering, the girls came to the kitchen. Mayumi was wearing fresh clothes, while Trish wore the clothes that she came to his place with in the first place.

Mayumi looked quite excited. “Right? That scene where Lamont took down that Succubus was so good; it gave me goosebumps.”

Trish nodded. “Especially the dialogue between him and his weapons, mainly the dagger and the throwing axe.”

Asahi looked at them quizzically. “Are you talking about my novel?”

Since he wasn’t paying attention, he only picked up a couple key words.

Mayumi nodded. “Of course, we’re both really into it.”

Trish walked over to him, hugged him from the side and kissed his cheek. “You’re doing a great job with it, and your writing gets a little bit better with each chapter.”

Asahi blushed slightly. “Thank you. Dinner is almost ready, and there is iced tea in the fridge.”

Mayumi smiled, going towards the fridge. “She’s right, I’m loving your novel.”

Dinner went smoothly, and Trish left right after.

Asahi gave Mayumi a goodnight kiss, went to his room, and lied on his bed.

‘Alright. First things first. What powers are compatible with the new passive? I mean between the ones I can use right now.’

[ Psychokinesis from Psionics, and Body Enhancement from Transcendence. ]

‘Okay. My Psionics is at 3, should I keep focusing on it, or should I start growing Transcendence?’

[ Developing Transcendence to 3, then developing it alongside Psionics is the optimal path. I suggested to start with Psionics in order for you to get used to using powers, and to develop a basic understanding of them faster. ]

‘Is it because psionic matrixes are more complex, making ki seem simple in comparison?’

[ To a degree, yes. Also because your talent for Psionics is slightly higher. ]

He nodded. ‘Okay, buy me the Basic Transcendence Boost and the Body Enhancement… Manual?’

[ Correct, and done. ]

‘Can you please show me the feeling of ki again?’

As he thought that, he felt the strange power flowing through his body. He then started to read the manual, which looked like an e-book, very much like the Psychokinesis one.

Body Enhancement did a lot of things, from self-healing to surpassing the limits of one’s body. Some of the principles of Psychokinesis applied, but they were focused on his own body, while using the power that was flowing within it.

It took him less than ten minutes to be able to properly circulate his ki. It was indeed simpler.

Using his ki like a sonar, he started to feel his body, which he spent a couple hours doing. Each time he went through his body with his ki, he tried to feel smaller parts, until he reached the cells.

‘Holy shit, this is surreal. But now I get it, the thing that I wasn’t able to do with Psychokinesis no matter how much I tried.’

As he focused on his room using Psychokinesis, it was like he connected with it, being aware of everything within it, to an extent. He could distinguish objects, insects, the liquid cooling in his computer, and even the dust.

‘It’s like throwing a pebble at the lake of reality, and using the ripples to connect to the lake. It’s so strange, but this is the best way I can put it.’

He then expanded to the apartment, feeling even Mayumi inside her room, studying a game engine on her computer.

The strangest part for him was that he didn’t need to close his eyes, and it didn’t interfere with his other senses at all.

‘Interesting. Is it safe to combine this with the way I feel my own body with ki, in order for me to sense my body better?’

[ Yes, encouraged even. ]

He took a deep breath, then focused on his body, while he circulated his ki.

An extremely profound sensation hit him, a sensation that Asahi could only describe as the awareness of one’s own existence. It was quite different from just using ki, or how he was aware of his apartment.

It was like he was aware of absolutely everything within his body, even the active production of energy, or cells reproducing. To his surprise, the amount of information wasn’t overwhelming, but quite the contrary, it was serene and peaceful.

It also brought him a deep understanding of his body’s limits on a microscopic level, and how to start circumventing it.

Suddenly a thought came to his mind. ‘Oh my god… By using ki combined with my new passive and some boosts, I can raise Athleticism, Hand-Eye Coordination and Physique to 9 in a couple months, can’t I? Assuming that I can endure the pain, which I’m extremely confident in.’

[ Yes. Permanent improvements to your body, require you to break it and reconstruct it. With your newest Passive Ability and current understanding of your own body, you can easily push beyond your limitations and achieve those results a lot faster than before. ]

He got goosebumps.

With that, time started to pass.

 

Fumiko came back on Sunday, and the three of them slept together in Asahi’s bed.

During that week, they focused on preparing themselves for the classes that would soon start.

Asahi practiced stimulating his body with ki at almost every waking moment, and during work out sessions, he purposefully went beyond his limits, because despite the pain, his new body could easily take it.

He hadn’t bought the physical boosts yet, but wanted to make it a habit already.

Every day, he had breakfast and lunch with Mayumi as usual, and for dinner Fumiko also joined them.

Unlike it was on their trip, they had sex in moderation, but almost every day.

The only setback was his therapy session being postponed to the following week, due to the therapist being ill.

During his training with Trish, he kept his eyes closed, relying only on his extra-sensorial perception, in order to refine it even more, which she found fascinating. Their sessions were mostly sparring, in order to give him combat experience.

Since he told her about his regenerative passive and asked her to kick it up a notch, she was happy to oblige. That reminded him of what the System had said, that she could beat him to a pulp without using her powers.

Only by their third session that week that he could somewhat keep up with her, and that was because he was enhancing his body with ki and psychokinesis, to be stronger and faster.

As an enemy, Trish was utterly terrifying, and that was without using her powers.

At the end of that third weekly session on Friday, he was sitting on the floor, drenched in sweat, with a towel red from cleaning blood from his body. His clothes also had several bloodstains.

Panting, he finally asked the question. “Alright, I yield, what is your power?”

She smiled. “Similar to some of yours. I can use my ki in order to enhance my body in a lot of ways, like move faster, be stronger, perceive more of my surroundings, think faster, enhance my healing, among other things. I can also sense living beings, and differentiate them. We call this a Super Soldier Type. Unlike most of my peers though, not only I can do all those things, but to an extent, I can do them without any cost.”

He listened to her, blinking, with his mouth slightly agape, mainly because he thought about what she could do with all that, if he could barely keep up with the non-powered version of her.

Seeing his face, she chuckled. “Do you want to see something neat?”

He nodded.

She got up, and walked a couple meters away from him. Suddenly, she moved almost six meters in a fraction of a second, becoming a blur in his eyes, and forming a gust of wind.

“Something like this.” She then pointed at the floor. “Do you see how there are no cracks? The faster you move, the more force you need, which is why you need to learn how to apply it properly in order for it to dissipate the way you want it to. I advise you to only try this at the ground floor of an abandoned building, or somewhere like that.”

He nodded, flabbergasted. “I was right. It’s good that I didn’t ask you about your powers that weekend.”

She laughed, sitting beside him.

He took a deep breath. “How strong are you within the TS?”

She displayed a pensive expression. “Hard to say, but in terms of raw power, I’d say top 10%, but the difference between me and the top 1% is quite big. For now, at least.”

“What can you do with a punch at your max power?”

“I can send my SUV rolling for a couple dozen meters.”

His eyes widened. “That’s… a lot.”

She shrugged. “Yes and no. Ask your System how they would rate my body as a stat.”

‘Can you tell me that?’

[ 10.7 overall, without the use of her powers. ]

His mouth went agape. “Holy shit, no wonder I can barely keep up with you, even using everything I have. A 10.7, what the actual fuck…”

She grinned. “I just have been doing to my body what you’re trying to do to yours, but for the last two years.”

He nodded. “Yeah, that makes sense.”

She hugged him from the side, and kissed his cheek. “Can you come over this Sunday? Your classes are about to start, and I’d really like a proper fucking before you get too busy.”

He chuckled. “Yeah, I’d be glad to. That quickie on Wednesday didn’t even scratch an itch, huh?”

She smiled. “No, sorry.”

They traded a few light kisses before he took a shower and left.

 

As he arrived in front of the door to his apartment, a System screen appeared in front of him, almost making him faint.

[ You have accumulated 500,000P, and are now able to buy the Stone of the Mind Fortress. ]

 

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, and whenever the communal goal is met, I will release an additional chapter in the following week, with the limit of one additional chapter per week. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

61