Chapter 41
1.7k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“There is no need to worry about the budget. I have a backer and traded enchanted items, right? Think of that as infinite money with no strings attached, at least not for you.”

Setsuko looked at him, worried. “Are you sure?”

Asahi nodded. “There is absolutely nothing for you to worry about regarding the money. And just to make it clear, there is nothing shady about the money being used here or the transaction itself, at least not on our side. As for their side, well, standard corporative shadiness.”

Amaya chuckled. “That’s more than shady enough, but okay.”

They laughed, nodding in acknowledgment.

Setsuko wrapped her arm around Ryota and kissed his cheek. “Wanna build a kickass recording booth?”

Ryota smiled brightly, hugging her. “Yeah!”

Mayumi clapped twice in excitement, with a radiant smile. “Alright, then let’s go to our place and start planning. We can order some food and eat while we get things started.”

Setsuko gave Mayumi a salute. “Yes boss.”

Asahi raised his hands. “Wait, you’re forgetting something.”

Mayumi snapped her finger, like she remembered something. “Oh, right. They need the introduction.”

Amaya looked at them quizzically. “Introduction?”

Asahi smiled. “Aurora, please, introduce yourself.”

– Hello, I am Aurora. –

The three of them widened their eyes. Not because there was an A.I. talking to them, that was common. It was due to the fact that they couldn’t distinguish the direction from where the voice was coming.

Setsuko looked around, seemingly excited. “Whoa, this is spooky.”

– I am not spooky, I am a delight. –

Mayumi chortled. “It’s okay Aurora, they just don’t know how special you are.”

– Thank you. –

Amaya looked at Asahi with great interest. “Why do I have a feeling that this is not at all like the one in my house?”

Asahi smiled. “Because she isn’t. Aurora, please prepare the layout of this space on the center table, and a list of things that we’ll need for this place on the TV in our living room. Give us different brands with their specs as well.”

– Done. –

Looking at the curious expressions of their three friends, Asahi and Mayumi led them to their apartment.

Going inside, the three of them widened their eyes once again, since it was completely different from what they remembered. Not only in size, but in furnishing as well. There were video game paraphernalia everywhere.

Setsuko looked at the place with the face of a billion questions. “Did you guys annex the apartment next door?”

Asahi nodded. “Yup. Fumiko is gonna live here with us as well, for safety reasons.”

Ryota looked like a little kid inside a toy store, looking at everything with sparkles in his eyes.

Amaya smiled, looking around. “It looks like my bedroom.” She then finally noticed something that was being almost completely hidden by the couch, and walked towards it. “Your center table is a holotable?”

Ryota and Setsuko immediately diverted their attention to the table.

The 120x90cm center table, which looked like a normal, high-end wooden table, had a hologram of the office space being displayed on it.

The three of them looked at Asahi, like they were waiting for an explanation.

Asahi smiled. “My backer gives me access to some very interesting toys. Sorry, but I can’t go in more detail than this.”

Mayumi chortled. “Your faces are priceless. Let’s sit down, we can ask Aurora to order some food for us.”

Almost reluctantly, they sat down without asking further questions.

Asahi knew that he was revealing a lot to them, even though it was quite far from the whole picture. He had a reason for that, aside from the System saying that it was safe to do so.

He wanted for him, Fumiko and Mayumi to have the freedom to feel at ease at home, despite having guests over, especially when those guests were their friends.

However, he was far from ready to show them something like making food appear from nowhere, especially without them having Mind Fortress. And for them to Have Mind Fortress, he would need to be comfortable enough with them knowing that he can grant things like that to other people.

They proceeded with their planning, and quickly Amaya, Ryota and Setsuko got used to Aurora and the weird technology, because they were excited about building a pseudo gaming studio.

But the main reason was that after witnessing the ability to peer into their past, and even turn that moment into a video, it would need something a lot more impressive than what was in comparison a quirky center table to rattle them.

With Aurora giving them a holographic view, a simulation of what things would look like, and a concrete list of what they might need, it made things much faster. As they settled on each section, Aurora made all the orders for them.

When it came to the things that wouldn’t arrive there before the weekend, Asahi told them that he would use his protagonist powers to get them elsewhere, which made them laugh and get more curious.

Although they were curious about many things, they never probed him for answers, leaving that for when he was ready to tell them, if ever. They felt reassured that everything was fine, probably due to a combination of Asahi’s charisma and straightforward personality, among other things.

They finished the planning and ordering around 4pm, then everyone went home.

 

Asahi and Mayumi were on the bean bag chair, trading light kisses and caresses.

He caressed her face. “You know that I’m not doing this just for a competition, right? That space is for you to use until you get your own studio, which I know you wanna do in the future.”

She smiled brightly, with a tinge of red on her cheeks. “Yeah, but I didn’t want to assume anything. Thank you so much for that, I’m so happy.”

He gave her a light kiss. “You’re welcome. But not only you literally helped me to pay for it, if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have a System in the first place.”

They stayed there flirting for a while, until they received a message from Fumiko. It said that she was at her soon-to-be former apartment, waiting for them to move everything.

Asahi and Mayumi arrived at Fumiko’s door in a little over five minutes.

Fumiko opened the door wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt.

She gave them a light kiss. “Come in, my roommate is out of town and won’t come back until tomorrow. I already told her that I’d be moving.”

The apartment was identical to what theirs used to look like just a day prior.

Fumiko’s room was quite similar to Asahi’s, except that she had a secondary computer on another desk, which was used as a server. Unlike him, she had a few things on her desk, like a stress ball, a couple figurines from an anime, and a little clock made out of small computer components.

Both computers were turned off, waiting for Asahi to move them.

Mayumi looked at Fumiko’s main computer and whistled. “Damn girl, that’s some fine tubing. Those 90° bends are perfect.”

Fumiko smiled. “Thank you.”

Asahi wrapped his arm around Fumiko. “Should I send everything to your new room?”

Fumiko hugged him, and spoke with a disappointed tone. “Yes…”

He caressed her back. “What’s wrong?”

Fumiko sighed. “We never got to have sex on that bed, but I’m too tired and not in the mood right now.”

Mayumi laughed, joining the hug from behind her, and kissing her cheek.

Asahi laughed, and kissed the top of her head. “You sound like Mayumi right now.”

As they enjoyed the hug, everything except the furniture disappeared from the room.

After letting go of the hug, they went back to their apartment.

Fumiko took a nap in her new room, while Asahi and Mayumi worked.

Later that night, they had a passionate and intense sex session in Fumiko’s room, before the girls fell asleep.

After they did, Asahi teleported away.

 

Upon arriving at the mansion, he immediately felt Trish in the training room. She was sitting on a bench, panting.

He teleported to the entrance door to the training room, and walked down the stairs. When he saw her looking at him with a smile on her face, he teleported again, appearing a few meters away from her.

Looking at her sweaty body, he smiled. “Have you been going at it for a while?”

She pulled the personal cleaning device from her pocket and used it. “For a few hours. The stuff you gave me was more than enough for me to completely demolish the stagnation that I was feeling.”

He sat beside her and gave her a light kiss. “How are you feeling?”

She smiled brightly. “I feel fantastic.”

He caressed her thigh. “That’s great. Are you free Friday night?”

She nodded. “What’s the plan?”

“Sleepover at my place with Thea and the girls.”

She gave him a light kiss. “I would love to.”

“Speaking of which, I forgot to ask, how is it going with Thea?”

She smiled. “Incredible. She is so cute, adorable, smart, and has a great personality.”

“Yeah, she really does. Wanna hang out for a couple hours before I have to start training?”

She nodded. “You know I do.”

They went up to the bedroom that she had used the prior night, where she changed into her pajamas, then lied in bed together.

Noticing that she looked like she wanted to tell him something, he caressed her face. “Did something happen?”

Her expression was one of delight mixed with awkwardness. “Today my mom called me, and she asked if you could have dinner with us sometime this week.”

He nodded. “Sure, either today or tomorrow is fine.”

She smiled. “Really?”

“Yeah, I’ve been preparing myself for a while. The way things have been escalating, I would be shocked if your parents didn’t ask you if they could meet me, or even just show up on their own. I just need to know what you told them about our relationship, so I don’t say anything that you rather not to.”

She chortled. “The truth, that we are friends. But they know me pretty well, so they probably guessed that we have been having sex for quite a while now.”

He smiled. “That’s fine. I’m not stepping into a ‘what are your intentions with our daughter’ talk, am I?”

She laughed. “You don’t have to worry about that. My dad for sure kept tabs on you, because that is just how he is. With you recently being labeled as someone to be left alone, he probably just wants to see you in person to make his own evaluation of you.” She then caressed his face. “You don’t have anything to worry about though, and you don’t have to answer anything that you don’t want to.”

He nodded. “I’m okay with that. I know that your mother isn’t, but is your father strict?”

“With some things, sure, but I wouldn’t say that is the case overall.”

He looked at her quizzically. “He wasn’t in the regular military, right?”

She shook her head. “He was a Major-General in the TS’s Counter-Terrorism Forces. He commanded sort of a black-ops unit with the codename Lightbringer. He pretty much received every medal that one could.”

His eyes widened. “No wonder all those influential people showed up to your mother’s birthday.”

She chortled. “It’s funny how hard they always try to look like they are not brown-nosing.”

He smiled. “Do you want me to meet you there, or should we go together?”

She smiled. “Together. There is no reason for us to go on our own, it wouldn’t change anything.”

He gave her a light kiss. “Just text me the time and I’ll teleport into your living room.”

She laughed. “Right, as one does.”

They talked and cuddled for a while longer, before he headed to the refinement chamber to train. The training followed as it did during the previous night, with him refining his mana.

 

Tokyo University, Game Development classroom.

The class had barely started, with Professor Kimathi pointing at five empty seats. “First day with empty seats, huh? There is a reason for those empty seats though, stupidity. Those five students thought that it would be a brilliant idea to outsource work through their registered laptops. The geniuses thought that we don’t have acquaintances in the industry, especially here in Tokyo, where two of the studios my friends own are located. We immediately got a call, and they got expelled.”

She shook her head. “Please, don’t be stupid like those five. You won’t get quality help here without us immediately knowing.”

Asahi noticed how a few people tensed in the classroom. However, he had no intention of using the System to bust anyone, since it was not his responsibility.

The rest of the class proceeded as usual, and right after it ended, as the professor was putting her things inside her backpack, Asahi approached her.

“Professor, can I have a minute of your time?”

She nodded. “Of course, how can I help you Kinoshita-kun?”

“This weekend, the group and I will be setting up a pseudo-studio so we can really focus on the project. We’ll be using new computers and equipment, so I’m just letting you know to not sound any alarms when that happens. Obviously, we’ll have time-stamped recordings of us working on the project.”

She smiled. “That’s completely fine. Have those recordings ready though, just in case.”

He nodded. “Will do, thank you professor.”

She then looked at him with a smirk. “One more thing. The solo project that you started, if my guess is correct, that’s quite an ambitious thing to make alone with those time constraints, especially while work on another game with your group. Do you think you can pull it off?”

He smiled. “I don’t know, but I’ll try my best.”

She smiled. “Just don’t let your group down by neglecting them in order to work on your solo project.”

“I won’t.”

Saying that, he left to meet his friends.

Outside the classroom, Amaya asked. “What did she say?”

“That we’re fine, as expected.”

Setsuko nodded. “Yeah, but it’s nice to let her know in advance either way. And now we even have less competition.”

Mayumi snickered. “If they tried to cheat, they were never competitors in the first place.”

Amaya smiled. “I wholeheartedly agree. On another subject, how about we go get some ramen together after the next class?”

Everyone nodded in agreement.

 

Later that night, after a day of hard work, Asahi, Fumiko and Mayumi were sitting on the couch after a nice meal, watching funny videos on the TV.

Asahi’s phone vibrated on the center table.

He paused the video and made it appear on his hand, only to see that it was a message from Trish.

(T)- Is meeting me at me place at 7pm tomorrow okay for you?
(A)- Yup, I’ll be there.
(T)- I’ll tell my mom then, see you later at the mansion. 😘
(A)- See you then. 😘

He then looked at the girls, and held their hands. “Now that I think about it, I think I need to say this properly. If you wanna introduce me to your family, friends, or whomever, I’m okay with it.”

Fumiko smiled. “That’s good, because I have something to ask from both of you. It’s okay if you’re too busy, but I have to ask either way. On the Saturday after the next, the orphanage I told you about before, is doing some small renovations with the help of volunteers. I’ll be going there on the day before, and staying at my parents’ place, and will come back Sunday morning.”

Mayumi smiled. “I’m game.”

Asahi nodded. “I can go too, but I do have a few conditions.”

The girls looked at him with a curious expression, because it was quite unusual for him to impose conditions on a favor. Not that they disliked it, quite the contrary, they thought that it was a good thing for him to break that norm.

“I’ll be buying a car from the Store, and will learn how to drive it, so I can drive us there. Aside from the obvious, I’m the only one who doesn’t get tired here. Also, please tell me how to behave with your family regarding our relationship.”

They both chortled.

Mayumi caressed his thigh.

Fumiko gave him a light kiss. “That’s totally fine. I already told my parents that I moved to a bigger apartment with my two friends, with whom I have a physical relationship. They already knew about the latter though.”

Mayumi smiled. “I only told my mom about that part. My dad gets super embarrassed when anything regarding sex comes up, it’s adorable.”

In a merry mood, they went back to watching funny videos.

 

Midnight, Asahi appeared in the mansion.

Immediately, he felt Trish’s presence. She was in the room she slept at, on the bed, completely naked. She gently massaged her clit with one hand, while playing with her nipple with the other.

Asahi teleported right outside the bedroom, immediately removing his clothes and special suit.

Walking through the open door, he smiled as he looked at her.

He didn’t say anything, just crawled onto the bed, making her smile seductively. He promptly started eating her out, savoring her meaty pussy.

She moaned. “Mhnn… this is much better.”

After she was soaking wet, he got on top of her, teasing her pussy with his rock-hard shaft. While doing so, he passionately kissed her.

She caressed his back, and after the kiss ended, she seductively whispered into his ear, before biting his earlobe. “I want to feel every centimeter of your cock inside me.”

After teasing her pussy for a while longer with the tip of his cock, he slowly inserted it.

She moaned, with an expression of pure pleasure.

When he was all the way inside, he kissed her again.

She clawed at his back. “Yes… just like that. Now fuck me hard, with everything you got.”

Without hesitation, he started to pond her pussy, hard and fast. While doing so, he played with her tits and bit her nipples, making her moan loudly.

He fucked her without slowing down at all for a dozen minutes or so, before they both climaxed.

Please, consider supporting me on Ko-fi or Patreon. The money goes towards groceries and other essentials.

On Ko-fi you can tip me directly, contributing to additional weekly releases. For more information, go to my Ko-fi page. While on Patreon, you can stay five chapters ahead of the public releases, while also helping me work towards additional weekly releases. Also, for Patrons at the U$5 tier and above, their Ko-fi tips have double value while there is no special sale going on.

Thank you all for reading my novel. I wish you nothing but happiness. 😁

33