Wriggle
63 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jane didn't want to be rude! Compliments are few and far between from anyone outside her home.

"Thank you sir"

All of a sudden a green dot appeared next to the stranger's profile pic. He was online.

"How are you? How old are you? I am 56, Engineer. And you? Seriously you are charming"

Oh he's good. She gets comfortable. Her morning coffee can wait.

"I'm 44 and an analyst for the government. Thank you for the compliment."

Green dot disappears. Guess the age scared him. Eh, oh well. She climbs out of bed, its Saturday. There isn't anything screaming for her time. No work today but her obligatory coffee run down the street was an unbreakable habit. Hours pass, nothing. 
Green dot appears again...

"Hello I am so lucky to have a beautiful princess like you talking to me"

This man lays it on thick. Talk turns to kids. Jane has one, stranger has 2 little ones. 

"Tell me what happened to your marriage. I divorced because my Ex wife was a lier she made away with almost all I got and she cheated on me, slept with my friend when I was away"

Green dot disappears again. 3 hours later he pops online saying he "slept off".  After looking at his Instagram account Jane noted a few red flags. Something was just....off. Pics of him with fancy cars, watches and international locations. What made him stop at Jane's humdrum profile? 

 

 

1