BK 1: Chapter 28 The Monster King
1.1k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I stare at the 12 feet tall blue troll, orcish, thing covered in thick blue scales and plates, spewing out flames from its mouth as it stomps and kicks my soldiers into the dirt.

Its legs crack the earth and breaks bones, white fire pours from its mouth.

Whole swaths of my army burning in the flames.

Bewildered I watch as mana surges down its arm and out its hand in a pulse of magic, carve up the ground while destroying half my remaining forces.

I the great General Ekryn Van Heirdes of the trones kingdom am about to sound the retreat, when suddenly…

“BOOOMM!!!!”

A dark-skinned man dressed in furs appear out of nowhere and slams into the… the.. Monster King!!!

“CRACCCKKK!!!”

I hear the creature's jaw break from the impact, a ASTOUNDING!!!

The man climbs the Monster King’s head and begins to pumble his eye before being grabbed and pulled off along with his massive eyelid.

The Monster King throw him into the ground and stomps on him but his foot stops.

His foot stops!!!

The man underneath grabs his foot pushes up, throwing the Monster King off his feet and back onto the ground falling flat on his back.

I Cheer with my men at this ray of hope that has appeared before us, “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

We have hope, we can do this!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Standing in front of the behemoth I sike myself up before leaping onto the behemoth I just threw.

I land on his neck to land a strike on his jaw when he breathes fire engulfing me in blue flames.

I grab his tusk and yank it out as the blue flames burn my makeshift fur pants into ashes.

I climb his face about to stab his eye when he realizes I’m fine and swats me like a fly as his fire breath stops and I’m sent flying then crashing into the ground creating a human-sized crater.

I get up unharmed, unarmed and naked before dashing forward at a speed I’ve never reach before accompanied by a sonic boom.

I slam right through the behemoth's eyes and back out his skulls before skidding on the ground to a stop cover in blood and brain matter.

The behemoth falls to his knees shuddering and clutching the hole in his skull with his right hand, before roaring so loud I can feel my organs shaking, and getting back up.

The behemoth glares at me with his one eye as he lowers his hand, the hole already starting to heal shut.

He roars at me and puts his hand together before beginning to recite a chant in a language I don’t know.

I run to the side the forward slamming almost reaching him as he says that last word of his chant, the magic dispersing as it touches my skin harmlessly my body negating it.

However, the kinetic force behind the magic hitting me veers me slightly off course as I hit his chest instead of his face.

He stumbles back as my hand and most of my arms is now in his chest.

He tries to pull me out but before he does I manage to tear off a piece of his heart out and use the leverage from my leg against his chest jump pulls myself free, as he starts to pant really hard.

I land on the ground and he falls to his knees again panting, the hole in his head now completely closed.

Seeing him almost out for the count I come up with a plan I pick a few swords scattered on the field before bending them together into single metal stakes.

I do this a few more times before chucking one toward his hand as he is getting back up, nailing it into the ground.

As begins reaching for his hand with his other hand I throw it another metal stake into it, nail it into the ground.

I throw two more one for each foot nailing them into the ground, immobilizing his then I through one into his new eye causing him to roar like thunder.

I then pick up two swords and run toward him the hole in his chest a lot smaller now a begin cutting it back open and then I stick the two swords into the opening to keep it open.

I reach into his chest with my hand and pull out his beating heart before tearing off the arteries and throwing it onto the ground.

The behemoth's roaring gone, its body begins to grow stiff, its eyes now dark and lifeless.

The battlefield silent I look around at the army of this world humans and sigh.

I’m covered in blood and naked, again.

26