BK 1: Chapter 40 Chance
929 0 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Taking another orb from myself and decompressing it, I decide it’s it about time I give the monsters of my worlds a chance, a world to call their own.

Without the Favored Races.

As well as without my Overseers’ direct interference.

An experiment to see if monsters are capable of reaching the same heights as the Favored Races, without them there to challenge them.

Decompressing the orb till its earth sized, with my mind I mold six continents, one on the top and bottom each, the rest filling the space between the two.

I then convert the energy and matter to minerals. I give the moon many ores, rocks, and gems. I cover five of its’ continents in silt, I cover the basins that will be oceans in sands, pouring sand over one small continent as well.

I create air and an atmosphere from my particles, then make it rain, filling the oceans with water that mixes with large salt deposits I created earlier. The only fresh water now being inland as the lakes, rivers, streams, and ponds are filled with fresh water.

I seize this moon with my mind and place it in orbit around Origin, before spinning it on its axis.

Next, I burrow a tunnel to this moon’s center and place a drop of Mystic in there before diluting it in the mana. Watching the mana seep through earth and rock to get to the surface I crystalize the mana and collapse the tunnel shut. I finish by melding the collapsed tunnel together, into solid ground.

Next, I create the usual plant and animal life along with magical creatures.

I turn one continent to a desert, one to a grassland, one to a temperate continent, one to a jungle, making the top and bottom two into tundras.

Even niblets, which still remind me of a p***chu.

Staring at a niblet I decide, “Hey why not make it even more like a p***chu, and give it the abilities to generate lightning.”

While changing the niblets appearance to that of a p***chu, except the tail, making the tail like a thunderbolt would be ridiculous. The tail stays a fluffy squirrel tail. I then create a few thousand more. Even ones with fire element instead of electricity and red fur with blue stripes.

Looking at these p***chu inspired creatures I name them Boltens and Coles respectively.

Now moving back to sentient monsters.

Ugh, I can’t get rid of the thought of creating a sentient magical creature with psychic abilities.

I start with a cat the size of a labrador and make its’ fur lavender colored. I enlarge it ears and make its eyes solid blue. I make its side whiskers thick as fur and then increase the connections and wrinkles of its brain. I compress it while adding more brain matter and repeating the process until it is sentient. I then give it telepathy and telekinesis.

I create thousands more then, I name its species Psionic Cat.

Finally, begin creating sentient humanoid monsters.

I create trolls, goblins, orcs, ogres, werewolves, and living vampires with a sun allergy.

I place goblins on all the continents, ogres on, the temperate continent, trolls on the tundra continents, orcs on the grassland continent, werewolves on the temperate continent, along with vampires in close proximity to the werewolves.
I speak to my monsters telepathically, “I am Ethereal your creator, and you are some of my Forsaken Races, monsters.
I made this world for you, it is but one of thirteen worlds.
However, your’s is the only one without the Favored Races.
I made this world for your kind to have a chance, to show me what you can do, in honor of that I name this world Chance.
I will not send my Overseer’s to this world to help you or punish you.
I will not send down my Pillar of Law, but I will send my dragons to protect your from major world level threats and to protect each of your races from extinction.
Now, I shall give you my laws verbally, it will be your job to pass them down.
My Laws are….
1. Strive to learn to care about each other.

2. Help each other when in need.

3. Never intentionally harm one another.

Now then, show me what you're made of.”

26