Announcement: Indefinite Hiatus & Apology Chapters
398 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since the end of book 1 in 2020 I have been working on book 2 on my patreon. Now with everything going on I don't think I'll be able to work on it again anytime soon, below you will find a more in depth look at why. So as an apology I will be releasing the 8 chapters I managed to somehow write since then. I also plan on closing down my patreon as becuase of the indefinite haitus it is unnecessary to keep taking money for its development.

Good Day.

Below is an announcement from my patreon.

 

Announcement: Indefinite Haitus

I have had a large workload on me since august, I wrote part of the next chapter during July? I believe. Anyway August was preparing for a nondegree certificate program, now I am enrolled in it and attending it online. I did poorly on the math test so I am taking remedial for pre-college math, the work load is heavy, even with just the one class right now. Next month I'll be taking to classes for that 8 week session, then there two 8 week sessions next semester, then I would like to take another certificate course and something for game design would be nice.

Writing has always been rather mentally taxing and now with all this other mentally taxing work on my plate and more in the future, I don't know when I'll get back to writing. Even after all the courses and certificates and education, when I get a programming job of some kind, I don't know when I'll have the energy to write. For one I am starting to feel like I'm gonna be tired for the rest of my life. However programming is simply the best tool I know of to create, which ultimately what I want to do.

Hence it is with a heavy heart that I must put my story on hiatus for an undefined amount of time, until I myself know when I can get back to it and am able to do so.

Thank you for reading. I tend to keep coming back to this story so there is hope.

Now I bid you adieu.

4