BK 1: Chapter 47 The Crimson Star
888 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Hate. Fury. Madness.

All because of him.

I hate him.

I’m furious at HIM.

HE destroyed my home.

HE DrANk the SEA.

HE ATE EVERYTHING.

MY EVERYTHING.

My HOME.

HE Has Driven Me To mADnEsS!!

HE Will PAY.

I’m almost there, and when I get there I WILL DesTrOy HIM!!!

That STUPID CloUd!!

I will EAT HIM, and my SwARm will destroy all thirteen of HIS wORldS.

Reaching oUt with mY MiNd I speak to one of his creations staring at mE. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………. I was just closing me shop up for the night when I looked up at the sky and saw a bright red dot.

“Is that what Lord Night calls a Star?

Huh? Intere...”

Suddenly everything shifted and went dark.

Then I saw a great black serpent with a single crimson eye, that seemed to stare into my very soul.

It turned away and flew toward the thirteen worlds and Ethereal.

It’s mouth unhinged and a giant black void appeared in its mouth that seemed to suck in even light, as it swam into Ethereal, eating him.

The two gods battled it out but Ethereal could not harm him and soon Ethereal was gone.

Eaten.

The great serpent coiled around Origin as his swarm of holy servants slew dragons and gods alike, and when they were done, Orcrox breathed.

His breath filled the people of the thirteen worlds with power, and we became gods.

Orcrox became the god of gods.

Ocrox then spoke to me, “GO forth and spread my message, ‘Serve me and become gods, resist and be destroyed.’ Do this for me and you will be rewarded. Now go.”

Suddenly the world once again shifted and I was back outside my shop staring at that crimson star.

I whispered in reverence, “The Eye of Orcrox.” ………………………………………………………………………………………………………. That night all over the thirteen world’s people and animals looked up at the sky at the crimson star.

Ethereal turned his eyes as he looked at the crimson star and said but one thing.

“He’s almost here.”

Sorry for the small chapter I will try not to make a bigger one next time

19