BK 1: Chapter 2 Plants & Animals
3.4k 9 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

I take a good long look at my planet, noticing a few earth elementals here and there. They wander around or play in the dirt some even sculpting mountains.

 

 

I figure, hey why not make another race from them.

 

 

I gently pick up all the earth elementals as I notice a few fire elementals falling from the Star River, some even floating or flying around it, hah hah.

 

 

I give the elementals I take a single dust-sized speck of my body and disperse it over them to give them all sentience.

 

 

I then compound them, remolding their bodies making them leaner, hard and stronger. Their bodies also gain more detail and intricate carvings.

 

 

I mold their faces into those resembling humans, oftentimes giving them beards of stone or mold hair such as mohawks, sometimes both.

 

 

I fill the planet with a decent amount of ambient mana I call aether.

 

 

I adjust the earth elementals, I give them mana cores in their chests with the ability to absorb strengthen and manipulate mana with their cores, even the ability for their stone bodies to heal through the use of mana.

 

 

I name them Geoborn and begin to fill the earth with plants and water before new elementals and other species begin showing up, but first an atmosphere.

 

 

I take the aether strengthening its outer layer between the planet and the star river, creating a thick natural mana barrier around the planet.

The mana barrier would block or slow down most things that would enter it and the star stream would burn or tear them apart with its gravitational pull.

 

 

With that finished, I take 2 specks of my body mass and create the seas, oceans, lakes, rivers, stream, ponds, groundwater and clouds taking my time to fill the planet with air for the other organisms I’ll add later.

 

 

Each thing I create takes a small bit if not a speck of my power, luckily I have plenty and I can regenerate it back now that I’ve reached critical mass after consuming the primordial sea.

 

 

Somehow I don’t think I was the only thing living in there.

 

 

Anyways as long as I don’t lose a quarter of my mass or half I’ll be fine even then I’ll be able to regenerate albeit, much, much, slower.

 

After raising the two major continents and two minor continents, filling the great river, bigger than most oceans, not that I know how I know that, I begin making organic life.

 

 

I start with basic micro-organisms, then insects, arachnids, and bugs, before making mice various other small animals.

 

 

I weave great lush green carpets of long grasses, various bushes, and foliage.

 

 

I wind great trees half the size of mountains cover ed in lush thick short grasses and branches of thick leaves over half baring some type of fruit or nut. Each tree will grow rapidly after sprouting, full maturing over the course of months instead of years.

 

 

I create great wolf-like rats the size of wolves, their tails hairless and their four front teeth replaced with saber-like canines and carnivores teeth.

 

 

I name them Greyrats.

 

 

I create large herds of jackrabbits the size of great danes, their colors varying from region to region from red, to brown, to white, grey, black, or blonde, or varied blues.

 

 

I name them Great Hares.

 

 

I create 3-foot high rat-men without tails, with slender smooth bodies capable of both bipedal movement and quadrupedal movement, their species vary in color from brown, grey, black, white, or even a dark greyish blue, or red.

 

 

I name them Rat-Folk.

 

 

I create black cats the size of Labradors.

 

 

I name them Daunt Cats.

 

 

I create even bigger black cats the size of tigers.

 

 

I name the Dread Cats.

 

 

I create rabbit-like squirrels the size of rabbits that live on the ground and sleep in the trees.

 

 

I name them Niblets.

 

 

I create great deer the strong thick powerful muscles and moose antlers, their fur black with grey speckles.

 

I name them Great stags.

 

 

I create giant iguanas the size of Komodo dragons that are omnivorous.

 

 

I name them Iguanas, hah hah hah.

 

 

I also create various other more normal animals and beasts, not including the more magical variety I create.

 

 

I populate the continents jungles, forests, hills, mountains, grasslands, and wetlands with all manner of magical and non-magical beast, even sentient non-favored species such as rat-men, goblins, kobolds, etc.

 

 

I even create firebirds a separate species from phoenixes, they are instead are frequently on fire and can manipulate fire.

 

 

I also create giants owls just because I could.

 

 

I did, however, refrain from creating dragons for now.

 

 

I then began creating the favored races.

 

57