BK 1: Chapter 36 Myth & The Three Laws
1.1k 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This time I decide to do something different.

Looking at the pool of mystical mana floating in space, I dilute it into mana then I crystalize it into a perfect sphere the size of Earth.

I mold the surface of the mana crystal orb into three continents with hills, plains, mountains, and caves.

I convert the surface into a rocky crust with abundant mana crystals, magical ores, magical stones, and magical gems.

I cover it in a layer of dirt, and sand with small grains of mana crystals in them.

I take a speck of mystic and turn it into the air and atmosphere of this world.

I take a speck of mystic and dilute it into mana and funnel it into through atmosphere.

I place the new world in orbit and spin it on its axis.

From a speck of my body, I create saltwater oceans on its surface and then freshwater bodies inland.

Watching as the mana rises into the air and mixes with the thin ambient mana, strengthening it, I decide its time.

After mass producing non-magical animals and plants, creating massive forests on the continents and filling the whole world with life, I begin to create magical creatures.

I create unicorns and pegasuses.

I create griffins.

I create non-mystical white stags that grant gifts instead of a way to contact me.

I duplicate wyverns and fire salamanders.

I create phoenixes and Firebirds.

I create blue glowing eagles with extremely high mana affinity and sentience.

I name them Azul Eagles.

I create giant owls.

I create giant blue glowing owls with high intelligence and extreme mana affinity.

I name them Wise Owls.

I watch as mana elementals quickly begin to manifest on the world's surface.

I take a few and crystalize their mana bodies. I create two manas cores and program them one in the head for sentience and thinking. Another in the chest for bodily functions and motor control. I give them the abilities to toggle whether their bodies are crystalized mana or energy mana.

I mold them into two genders modeled after elves. The women sleek and beautiful with moderate busts and butts, the males tall and lean, yet muscular. I give them the ability to reproduce via mating or channeling their mana together and focusing on creating a new member of their species.
I name them Manaborn.

I create magical trees with abilities to nourish and strengthen those around them and their environments, their high defense increasing as they grow. They can sense their environment with their mind. I name them Vida Trees.

I create many more magical beasts, creatures, and monsters a few sentient, most mere beasts.

I watch as countless nonsentient and sentient creatures manifest on the new world, while the life forms mutate from the mana in various ways.

Many elementals of different kinds roam the world, along with many new life forms and mutated life forms. Including nymphs, dryads, monsters, magical beasts, and sentient animals.

I create highly intelligent humans with super high mana affinity, lifespans of up to 5,000 years, glowing eyes of various colors, colorful hair in many varieties and thin long pointy ears.
I name them Fae.

I create satyrs, elves and humans.

I speak into their mind first individually then as a whole, “I am Ethereal, your creator.
You are satyrs/fae/humans/elves, each of your races will be appointed an oracle.”

I transition them into a vision as I continue, “This is your world, freshly created.
I hereby name it, Myth.
It is but one among 13 worlds.
Soon your world will be given three laws on massive pillars of black crystal.
Heed these rules for those that don’t shall be punished.”

I craft three massive black pillars of extremely dense crystal the size of skyscrapers.

I write upon them three laws.

1. Strive to learn to care about each other.

2. Help each other when in need.

3. Never intentionally harm one another.

I carve these deep into the base of each pillar, then drop them from the sky into the middle of each continent of Myth’s surface.

Before I begin creating the other five worlds, I shift my focus to Deus.

I speak into the minds of every Overseer, “For a while now I have thought of how to best reel you all in, so you do not cause havoc among my worlds.

This is what I have come up with and decided to enforce.

You are allowed to grow followings that adhere to this doctrine.

I created the Overseers to oversee the 13 worlds, I created the Five Origin Dragons to protect the 13 worlds, all dragons are their descendants.
I also created the 13 worlds along with the Favoured Races and Forsaken Races.

All are to follow the three laws or be punished.

1. Strive to learn to care about each other.

2. Help each other when in need.

3. Never intentionally harm one another.

You are allowed to interfere in order to punish those that break these three laws, but the punishment must match the crime.

You are allowed to interfere to reward those that follow, or devote themselves to the three laws and those that commit great achievements that do not disobey the three laws.

However, the reward cannot upset the balance of power without my direct permission.

You are also allowed to use your following to enforce this doctrine, fulfill the three laws, and help monitor the 13 worlds.

You may do all this as long as you do not use your power beyond the doctrine I have given you or abuse your power.

Should you abuse your power or disobey the doctrine you will be punished.

I will be dropping a special pillar of blue diamond with this doctrine on it onto the center of Deus’s major continent, between the citadel and the tower.”

I craft the pillar and engrave all the laws, rules and doctrine upon it, then drop it onto Deus right where I said I would.

I then create a pillar of the three laws for each existing continent on each existing world, I made and drop them on those continents.

I send a message to my oracles about the pillars and the three laws, then get back to work.

23