Sparring Deal
152 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days passed in a whirlwind after I left that meeting. I knew when I made my proposal that if it was accepted would force me into a lot of work. What I didn't expect was the sheer amount of missing pieces that all of it would entail. Being put in charge, I quickly learned some new things about the task I set myself on.

The best way of saying it would be that I didn't have the tools, education, or culture to start working with. The Bunny-kin was all about the strength of the individual and not bringing up the group as a whole. The major problem and what happened with the Bunny-kin is that this brought up the group's strength by believing in these thoughts. It was a vicious circle that would only be temporary, in my opinion. All it took was one or two generations in a row with no major talent to end this type of society or another tribe having a black sheep in talent that overtakes us.

This lead also to fewer people thinking that they need strength as well. A ranks were the major powerholders and the mainstay for defending the Tribe and nation. A tribe without an A rank to their name was weak and unable to defend themselves. A ranks also couldn't be everywhere they were needed and tended to be in strategic locations instead. Take Silvermoon tower with the Elder council. We located all of our A ranks in the place of power and education. Our talent would be located there, making it an absolute stronghold and the city around it from attack in any form.

That wasn't true for the surroundings, though. Most of the time, B rankers and C rankers took care of security. D ranks and E ranks needed to test their mettle against those threats and train against them. There was a better way of doing that, in my opinion, and the way is doing it was counter-intuitive.

All of this started a major issue at the end that I had to deal with. Collective identity was not a thing in this world. It was like I had been transported back to the early ages of my past world before the rise of nationalism. The worst part was that there were nations that thought nationally, like the Demon lands and the Empire. My nation wasn't like that in the end.

This led to a serious need for volunteers that I wasn't getting in national identity. No one wanted to fight for the Beast-kin nation. For the Tribe was another thing, and I had to work with that. Still, the numbers were few, and the people that I had picked up were unemployed coolies that worked at the docks.

That meant that I wasn't getting any educated people that could fit into the middle ring of management and there began the major issue. Education was only for the rich or strong of the Bunny-kin tribe. The lower you were in the city and beyond, the less educated you were. The problem with that is that not all educated people are even smart after that. Meaning I was in an overall serious problem of talent and education for the people that I needed most to have some in the Logistics division of what I hoped to be in the military.

I needed accountants and managers that could safely and easily be relied upon to order the proper things for the military. To know the areas and read maps to find the best routes. Send things before they run out and etcetera. I knew I was missing things also as I felt a headache coming slowly on as I leaned back in a chair. Problems were cropping up faster than answers, and although I could probably find the people to do the lifting, I didn't have the people to get them to lift the right things.

It was a huge issue that would only get worse and worse as time went on, and it would have to be the first main issue that I needed to deal with. Gold was another issue that wasn't even a damn issue, to begin with, because I didn't have the people to order the right things. Then there were people making the armor and counting how many things we needed armor, swords, mana potions, and even more.

The issues were deep, and there was no light at the end of the tunnel at that moment or even in the near future by the looks of it. I knew I would be taking on a challenge of serious difficulty and problems. I outsmarted myself in picking up this impossible or next-to-impossible task.

"Tyler is here to see you, Chelsea," I heard Yuri say, making me look up.

Yuri quickly took control as my secretary after I was offered this position, and she was doing her best. Alexia was out talking to my sweet baby, whom I hadn't met yet, and living with her and her parents for now. I wanted to see all my sweet kiddies, and I wanted to spend more time with them. I needed more managers just to give myself time to sleep, let alone visit.

Tyler was another Lich that people started to take notice of when the meet-and-greets were over. Having another B rank wasn't a bad thing, but Liches were inherently untrusted, and Tyler hadn't earned my trust either. The problem was that I needed educated people.

"Bring her in," I said with a sigh.

"You okay?" Yuri asked with worry in her voice.

"No," I told her frankly, "I need educated people to start; otherwise, this will fall apart fast." I looked down at the actual lack of paperwork on my desk. "Funny," I said with genuine humor, "I don't even have the people to make the paperwork that I need to approve of. Or the people to order the paper." I said, and I stood up from my chair.

"Bring Tyler in, please," I said softly, feeling a thought at the back of my head. "Also, can you call for Queen Mira to see me in about two hours and then request a meeting with Elder Greggory," I ordered, feeling that thought tingling in my head. "I think I have an idea, but I need an Elder to approve and back me up on it," I told her.

"Yes!" Yuri said with a huge grin, and I checked out the Lavender colored dress that looked so good on her. My eyes narrowed in thought, and I realized I was thinking too small overall. I had time to change that as I realized mistakes in my thoughts.

A moment later, Tyler came in. Those ripped rags of clothing had been replaced were a nice black dress that showed off her torso and an emerald necklace that I hadn't seen on her before. She quickly smiled upon seeing me. "Well, Well, Well," Tyler said, coming into the room. "I didn't expect someone of such power coming on that ship so lowly defended. Now here I am in the center of power inside the Silvermoon Tower after being a pirate." she continued with a smile. "This puts me in a bit of a pickle now, doesn't it?"

"Not really," I replied, sighing, "What I need to do, though, with you is fight again," I told her, "I need someone that is able to fight at the same level as me and push me. Once a week, Tyler, I want to fight. Not for the kill but to strengthen each other. Are you interested in sparring?" I asked her as my thoughts turned to my own strength.

"Oh?" Tyler said, bringing that blue body down on my empty desk with her ass. I could see her eyes narrowing as she did so. "What do I get in return?" She asked. "More than just being allowed to stick around."

The clarification was unneeded, in my opinion. That being said, I understood what she wanted, and I leaned back and stretched. "Two things," I replied, "You get to spar against me for a bit, helping you condense your life wizardry or magic. Second, when the war is over, I want you to join me in a research project that will dive down the depths of life wizardry. Having someone like yourself would be perfect for joining me on that." I finished with a smile.

"You would have brought me on already in that case," Tyler said with a smile.

"Also, a sergeant position in the Beast-kin army that I am building," I replied before she could continue.

It was there that she paused, looking at me in surprise. "You would trust me with a high position in your army?" Tyler asked.

"A sergeant isn't a high position," I told her with a shake of my head. "It will be a test bed to start your rise in the army if you prove yourself. I want to give you a place where you can prove yourself to our Tribe and make a place where you can research and grow in the future. A place you can make roots, essentially." I finished my pitch.

Tyler looked at me, surprised more than anything, before turning suspicious, and I loved it. "This is early," She said. Her eyes were squinting now, and I could see that suspicion growing. "What is the catch? Why do I feel like you are gaining more from this than I am in every single way?"

I chuckled and stood from my chair, letting it fall behind me in the office. "Because I will be gaining the most out of this, Lich," I said, using the title she earned by turning herself undead. "The Lich, Tyler, will become a symbol of inclusivity for me moving forward and allowing other races to feel a bit more open about joining. Not only that, but I gained an educated Life Wizard that can fight for the nation and control an elite squad that can do hit missions for me. I gain a lot, no matter how I look at it. the only thing I am losing more or less is airing the dirty laundry that I am hoarding a Necromancer which almost everyone hates." I paused before finishing with a smile, "That is all I stand to lose, and we both stand to gain a lot if you do your best!"

Tyler was stunned at my offer before she started to laugh with that androgynous laugh that I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a woman. "You got me," Tyler said while still laughing. She took another minute or two and laid down on my desk. Her head tilted, and she looked at me from below as I stood. "Fine, we can spar many times. Although that last move against me really hurt." She commented, and I frowned.

"That is the major issue that I need to address," I said to her, "Between you and me?" I asked, looking down at her again, "I need to increase my battle prowess. I need to learn better to defend myself and others. I think I have a path to move forward, but I need to practice controlling that self, and I need someone indestructible to be on the other side." I looked down at her, "You are the only one I know other than the Elders that can take that and heal back from nothing."

Tyler frowned, "I better get something more from this than just a beating and being torn to shreds." She commented.

"How about Doorknocker and a place to research and stay?" I said with sympathy.

"I don't understand why you call it Doorknocker instead of a cock," Tyler replied with a mischievous smile, "But some pleasure to wash down the pain after is a must."

With that, I smiled and pushed aside the loin cloth, "Well, I could see about giving an advance before my next meeting?" I said.

Tyler smiled and lifted her legs, pushing up her dress and showing me her cock soft but her pussy dripping. "By all means," Tyler moaned as she reached down and stroked her useless cock a little, "Promise me a good time, at least."

I felt Doorknocker waking up and bringing it to her purple lips. "Suck it bitch," I snapped and moaned as I felt the suction along the head of Doorknocker as I shoved inch after inch into her like a sheath.

----

Thank you for enjoying my Stories! I have a short story on Kindle Unlimited if you want to check it out on Amazon.

I Sissified My Step Bro

It is only available on Amazon; check it out if you are interested.

Thank you all so much for the support and for continuing to enjoy my works of Kink.

9