Pleasurable Meeting
248 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyler left the room with semen dripping from her pussy and a limp cock dripping with semen. Her satisfied expression and her limp as she walked out told me that Doorknocker and I did a good number on her. I smiled with pride as I finally started getting my thoughts together hopefully.

"Ah, My favorite bunny has called me," I heard a seductive voice say, making me look up. Doorknocker was still standing tall as I saw Queen Mira, with Massive breasts, come into the room. Her body was on the show, and her proportions were a little ridiculous as her sexy hips seemed wider than usual. The strings that it was overly charitable to call a dress that held up those breasts swung to the side a little as she stepped in, pushing the door closed behind her. "Your little Yuri is talking to Elder Greggory, and she asked me to tell you that he will come down in four hours. Leaving me and you with some much-needed alone time." Mira said, her voice low and sultry.

Doorknocker throbbed, ready for action yet again as she took in her glory. "Wow, Changed again?" I asked with a small smile, "Are you here to talk or seduce me?" I asked with a smile.

"Both," Mira said, crossing over to the desk that was already clear of everything since nothing was on it before. "Much different from when you were in the Demon lands. Quite the opposite, in fact," She teased as her hands reached up to her shoulders. With a simple flick, the strap holding the rag over her nipples that might charitably be called a dress to the edge, bringing her scaley breasts more into my vision. "But who said that Succubi tend to do meetings and have fun together?" She asked.

"Don't know, but they would be right," I confirmed and smiled. "I do have some serious matters to get into, but how about you bring that amazing mouth and breasts to work and clean off my cock before I make you scream."

Mira smiled brightly, and her dress instead disappeared like smoke, and her massive breasts with those soft scales came into view. Mira then got on her knees before me, looking up into my eyes with those seductive ones that she had, and smiled softly just before she used her arms to open up those massive breasts and take Doorknocker between them. Her soft skin and scales encapsulated my cock, and I moaned in pleasure as she opened her lips, taking the head of my cock into her mouth while using those massive breasts to stroke my cock up and down.

Pleasure blossomed, and I moaned as I unintentionally reached out and stroked her soft black hair. "I believe we are starting on good terms," I said with a moan and bit back for a moment before it broke my lips. "Damn, you are good," I said honestly, despite the literal sex demon knowing already. "Still, I think now is a great time for you to hear some things happening on my side," I told her, "Do you know about my recent promotion?" I asked with another moan.

"Promotion?" Mira asked as she stopped sucking on the head of Doorknocker. She looked up as she started to move her breasts independently of the other with her hands. Pleasure assaulted my cock as she tilted her head to look up at me, "I heard something had changed, but I haven't quite picked up that information yet. Not like I can start a spy ring inside the headquarters of the Bunny-kin people or anything," Mira continued with a smirk before looking down at Doorknocker, "Besides," She said as her tongue lashed out, teasing the underside of Doorknocker's head. I moaned in reply quickly as it was an unexpected pleasure, and she smiled, "Using illusion magic under so many watchful eyes of my allies would be stupid. I would rather just wait until you come and let me know what is happening. I believe that self-interest," She began looking up, and her breasts picked up speed, "Will want all of you to keep me informed of things that pertain to me. Otherwise, I can always bring a few Illusionists forward."

She had a remarkable point, and it was one that I was aware of. Her breasts movement and her mouth returned to Doorknocker, and I couldn't contain the moan that erupted from my lips as she brought me closer and closer to orgasm. Mira knew exactly what she was doing, too, and I heard her giggle. I felt my balls throb and Doorknocker was already sensitive from releasing in Tyler twice while she was here.

A moment later, I looked down at her while she pumped her breasts at a fast but steady pace that brought more and more pleasure by the moment. "I'm going to cum," I warned her as the pleasure was reaching the peak, and Mira moaned on Doorknocker in response. The moan sent me closer to the edge, and I found my hips involuntarily thrusting into her breast and mouth pussy. I couldn't contain it anymore and sent a large ejaculation into her mouth and felt her sucking every drop out of Doorknocker. Moans echoed in my room, and I continued to thrust out the last of my ejaculation for a moment while my world was white in pleasure.

Recovering, I sighed and pulled Mira's head off my cock, only to see her mouth open and her showing my semen in her mouth before closing it. She smiled a small little seductive smile before opening her mouth without a single drop of white semen being seen and began to stand up. Her breasts stroked my sensitive Doorknocker as she stood, and she quickly jumped up onto the desk with her legs spread. Her pussy was in view. Mira's hands reached down and spread those wonderful lips in invitation. "I don't want to waste a moment while you tell me more about what I need to know. I want your Doorknocker inside me while we continue to discuss," Queen Mira finished with a seductive smile.

I paused for a moment and knew this conversation was too important to delay, but I was also a sucker for seduction. I stepped forward and smiled, "You are such a slut, Queen Mira," I said, my voice low and husky, "But your, my slut," I finished before I lined Doorknocker up and shoved in the child, feeling my balls hit her ass. My hand reached out, and I grabbed her massive breast and pulled her toward me. "Now, Slut, I will tell you what is going on," I snapped.

While pulling back my hips, I smirked, and Mira looked surprised I felt her pussy tighten up on me just before I plunged Doorknocker deep into her. "Now, Slut," I said, keeping it up, "I have been tasked with more than just the elite groupings I told you about," I told her seriously as her pussy tightened up on me as I pulled back slowly. "I am now also going to be creating a new logistical support structure to keep everyone armed and fed," I told her just as I was about to pull out of her. I paused for a moment to let her take that in before I shoved every inch back into her quickly, and we both moaned before I began to pull back slowly again. "That means my attention will be split, but I will prioritize creating structures. I have a major issue, though," I said as I slowly brought myself again to just finishing pulling out. I paused again just before I shoved myself back into her.

Mira's pussy squeezed me as I continued to thrust in quickly and slowly pulled out, "That means I need to know what you and your women need before they even arrive here." I continued as I slowly plunged into her as I slowing pulled out again. "I need to know everything that you can come up with to minimize how much is missing when they land on our shores. With that, I will hopefully be putting everyone into a camp that I hope to create," I continued as pleasure wreaked my head and tried to stay on topic. Mira's moans were very distracting, and I found myself concentrating harder and harder on what I was saying as I plunged in and out of her. Without even realizing that I was slowly moving faster and faster. I found myself closer to her breasts, and both hands molded those breasts harshly as they moved in my vision beautifully. "That way, I will know your girls can run in a fight and generally move with the group they are with. I plan to train them to be no faster than the slowest member, hopefully." I told her and couldn't contain a moan that tore itself out of my lips as the pleasure hit my head hard.

"Oh, God, you are good yourself," Mira complimented, and I felt her arms wrap around me, pressing her breasts against mine even as I continued to abuse her breasts. "Give me your cum, Chelsea!" She demanded, and I felt her pussy Spasm all over Doorknocker, and I cried out. I shoved myself deep into her and released the beast straight into her womb as her pussy spasmed even harder, and her cries filled the room. Her body shivered, and she leaned back as my hips bucked into her and gyrated as I finished my release.

"Damn, I love being with you. Such a big dick or Doorknocker is big, as you say, and your sexual energy is amazing." Mira sighed, and her legs wrapped around me, pulling me tight. "Remain inside me while we get business out of the way. You are too distracting," She admitted. I nodded in return, and Mira smiled, "Now I can prepare a document on what we need, but what about this boot camp you are talking about? Wizards don't tend to work out, and I think the same for your own Bunny-kin."

"Ah," I said, feeling her tight cunt on Doorknocker. "Well, They will be an Elite squad in the war. That means that Warriors, Wizards, and Illusionists, along with someone to carry supplies, need to be with each group. If one person has no stamina and cannot move at the same speed, the Squad will have to slow down for them so as not to lose their services. That includes Illusionists. So if they are in a mixed bag, it will slow the Warriors down. But the Warriors are there for the Illusionists and the Wizards. That means that the Wizards and Illusionists set the pace. I want to increase that pace for all of them and bring the squads closer with a training camp that brings them closer together as a group and lets them know how to work together and the speed they can move. So a training camp where we train their stamina as well. Including your Succubi illusionists. That will also include our wizards and anyone who joins them. Hopefully, I have enough time before everything starts." I sighed as her pussy squeezed me harder.

"Okay, I will get my girls to cooperate. Do you need anything else?" Mira asked, sounding helpful.

I thought for a moment and wished that I could ask her to bring educated individuals to help me teach bunny-kin and place them in manager roles. But that would be disastrous in the long run and would be teaching an ally all the strengths and weaknesses along with the organization of our logistical development. This would fix a short-term problem while replacing it with a more sinister long-term problem that would potentially be a hidden danger and would make me look like a traitor. I couldn't ask for it, and I shook my head.

"Although there are other things you could help with. You helping with them would bring doubt and maybe lose my current position." I told her frankly, "Although I like you a lot, Queen Mira. We do live in different nations with two completely separate power bases that are supposed to remain excluded from the other. I cannot be painted as a traitor when I am doing my best for the nation."

Mira looked at me with a small smile, "I see," Mira smiled a knowing one, "You have your work cut out for you. I can see many potential issues with us being this close this often. Still, I find seeking out other bunny-kin boys a bore at this time and prefer to keep just to you as all your women do. You are downright addicting, and I find myself hopelessly addicted. Such a burden," She chuckled. "Also, I would love to hang out more often, even if just under the desk," Her smile was mischievous, and I felt Doorknocker throb in response.

"You naughty, Slut," I said with narrow eyes, "Even if you are complying with many of my wishes, you continue to seduce me in exchange," I shook my head, "Still, I will be calling on you often, and I know the first ship of illusionists will be here soon. We both will be busy, but I will ensure that you are never unsatisfied," I smirked and leaned forward, kissing her amazing lips, and her pussy squeezed me.

A moment later, her legs loosened up, and as I kissed her, I moved my hips back and trusted into her, making her moan into my mouth. I broke the kiss a moment later to say, "Although it was brief and you folded on my small demands, I gave ourselves a bit of time before Elder Greggory was here. Let us fill up your slutty pussy a bit more before then." A second later, I pulled out and stepped back, "Now turn around, you Slut. I am going to fuck you like a whore dog." The dirty words made Mira smile, and she got off my desk and turned her plump ass to me; her ass twitched as I lined Doorknocker up to her pussy again.

"Make me your whore, Mistress!" Mira demanded, shaking her ass to entice me further. "I need you!"

A second later, she cried out as I plundered her womb, using my semen to move even faster. Moments later, I was joining her cries with moans of my own.

----

Thank you for enjoying my Stories! I have a short story on Kindle Unlimited if you want to check it out on Amazon.

I Sissified My Step Bro

It is only available on Amazon; check it out if you are interested.

Thank you all so much for the support and for continuing to enjoy my works of Kink.

11