A Brief Respite
165 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the first time in a while that I took to sleep. My brain needed not to think, and I hadn't been meditating for the last couple of weeks due to the overwhelming workload. Soft skin and fur brushed against my body as I slowly woke, and I yawned as the sleep wasn't enough. Pleasure started to blossom in my sleep-riddled mind as someone teased my lower extremities while I slowly woke up.

"MMmm," I moaned as my eyes fluttered open. A second later, I saw Asashi take my mouth, and water slipped in. I swallowed a mouth full of water while more pleasure started to shiver up my spine as I woke up even more. "Mmmm," I moaned into Asahi's mouth as she slipped her tongue into my mouth, kissing me even more deeply, and I loved it.

The pleasure from Doorknocker tingled up my spine as I felt a warm wet mouth sucking on it. Her tongue teased the underside of Doorknocker as she bobbed her head up and down. I loved every second of it as pleasure blossomed even more. I loved this, and I found both my arms were pinned at this moment under something heavy yet soft. I felt skin and soft flesh as I gripped the object while Asahi kissed me deeply. A moment later, she pulled her head back and smiled at me. "You are spending some time at home before we allow you to leave this afternoon. We all already talked to Yuri, and she is moving your appointments back. She said she would handle handing out the lower posts. She believes she understands what you want; if she is wrong, you can fix it later. "For now," Asahi looked at me seriously, and her face blushed slightly. "Your harem is kidnapping you and keeping you here for our pleasure. Sit back and relax as we take you ourselves."

Asahi took a cup and took water into her mouth, then kissed me, feeding me the water that I drank as I felt her tongue dance with mine. Cool refreshing water with pleasure was something I had never thought of doing before with my ladies. I liked them as they were, and they were not my slaves. Still, I luxuriated in pleasure as I felt Doorknocker swallowed whole, sending me to the edge before I even knew it. A second later, as if to know I was at the edge as Doorknocker throbbed in their mouth, I felt fingers pushing into my pussy and quickly blasting me into an orgasm.

My mind blanked, and my balls sent a large amount of semen through Doorknocker into the waiting mouth as Asahi sucked on my tongue. I couldn't and didn't think as I released a large load down that throat. I loved this feeling, and oxygen got light as I felt my balls release my seed. My spine tingled, and I felt something relaxing in me.

Asahi broke the kiss, and I took in some air and I felt her move. Her elven breasts brushed against my skin, and Trisha showed up with a mouthful of something before kissing me. I felt more water enter my mouth, and the novel experience continued as I absolutely loved the treatment as my ejaculation came to an end. I felt that mouth move, and Doorknocker came free, and I took a large intake of breath as Trisha kissed me deeply. She smiled, and I felt someone lifting my legs, and my eyes widened as I felt a cock press against my wet pussy that had fingers in it just before.

A sudden pierce into my pussy sent my mind reeling as the first penis to enter my vagina in a while, and I moaned into Trisha's mouth as she sucked on my tongue. I felt a hand on Doorknocker as I felt her push deeper into me, and pleasure flooded my head. Her cock was so good, sending jolts of electricity as a soft hand started stroking my shaft up and down without end. I moaned more as they teased me and brought me closer to another orgasm. Suddenly a mouth started sucking on the head of Doorknocker.

Pleasure became my being, and I felt my balls throb as electricity coming up from my pussy hitting my womb blasted my head with pleasure as I orgasmed from that cock inside me. I cried out and felt my breasts suddenly attacked by two more mouths as my back arched in fresh pleasure. My mind blanked out, and I came hard with my pussy. My balls throbbed, and I had no time to enjoy the bliss of orgasm as another orgasm came, and I ejaculated from my cock into that mouth.

My mouth and body were assaulted, and I couldn't protect myself from the pleasure. My women made me cum again and again till my head turned hazy. I only knew who was kissing me as they took turns kissing me lovingly. Mally came and assaulted my mouth as I went from orgasm to orgasm. It was like they wanted me not to know who was doing what as I felt some blast a load into my pussy, sending my mind reeling in another orgasm that confused me. I couldn't help the pleasure and love I felt at this moment while losing track of time.

I didn't even know when I found myself being lifted up and on my feet. I felt a large stomach pressed against me, and my eyes found Katie resting her head on my shoulder. "Let's go eat lunch and have another round before you can go back to work," Katie said.

I looked around and found a gallery of smiling faces looking at me with eyes ready to jump me.

Lunch was fantastic, and I relaxed as my women took turns feeding me and sucking me off. My pussy was constantly getting attention, too, and my mind was zoning out into nothingness as pleasure constantly assaulted me. I loved every moment of it, and when I arrived, cleaned up, and dressed inside my office a couple of hours later, I didn't remember how I got there.

What I did know was that I was relaxed and not as stressed as I was when I went to sleep. It was a great yet brief respite from my daily work, but that was all it could be. I heard a knock on the door, and in came White. I was going to give him his duty like a couple of others personally, and he walked in after Yuri let him as I sat back, my mind still catching up.

"Commander Chelsea, I am reporting as ordered," White said as he entered the office. He was in a simple brown robe, and I felt like he would look better with a Gi.

"Good," I said. There was a chair that Yuri left across from me, and I pointed to it. "Sit down. We have a discussion about what your duties will be in the near future. It is also the most important mission and position I have available." I told him, and White's face turned serious as I told him that. I liked that he was taking it seriously, and he moved around the chair before pulling it back slightly and sitting in it. It was a disciplined movement, and I wanted to nod upon seeing it.

I was never in the army in my own life, but I was sure that it would be even more difficult to do the same in this world as it was to do in my previous world. "First, Your mission will not bring you to the front line of the war at all, I am afraid to say," I told him this seriously, and I saw White's face fall. He was disappointed in that, and I could tell, and I shook my head. "The way you stand and even talk will be more important back at home than at the war front." I began. "Your contributions, at least in my mind, will be many times higher than ever moving to the front and killing an Empire soldier." I continued, but he didn't change his expression, and I knew he wanted to prove he wasn't a coward.

"I," White began to say something and stopped himself.

I smiled wryly and could see his need to fight in him. What I needed from him was much more important, though. "Sorry, White, I think you will enjoy your mission, at least in the short term. My mission for you is to create hell in this country. You will create a place that will make anyone who walks out of it shiver and tremble when they remember their first days there. I need a place that will break the mentality of anyone from C ranker down. Maybe even a B ranker is depending." I told him, and White's eyes widened.

"What for?" White asked, confused why I would want to break our own people.

"When making a sword, you must first make sure they are sturdy before making sure the sword is sharp. If you have a brittle sword, it will break before you kill your first opponent and may even break on their armor." I told him philosophically. "We will forge a new army and break people, turning them into steel swords for war, White," I said, leaning forward. "We will take someone weak in the knees at a formation of steel and turn them into fighting machines willing to kill for their tribes. This will be the new training facility where we find talent and distribute to the army to kill on the front lines or bring supplies to those fighting!" I told him my image, and he still struggled with it, and I wanted to sigh. Did I choose the wrong with White?

"So you want to ready people to the best of our ability before they go to war? Isn't this really short-term? Creating a place that will have no place after the war?" White asked.

I started to laugh, "Go away after the war?" I gasped, "That is when the real training would start! Not be decommissioned, White." I told him with obvious amusement. "We will create a military the Kingdom of Arlin and the Empire will fear even after this war. Peace is held with the threat of violence, White," I told him, "Once this war is over, then that is when the real battle will begin for you."

I took a breath, "Your job will oversee and create a schedule for four months that will break and rebuild C rankers down to rebuild them up as soldiers. You will have my help, but I cannot do it all myself. Then you will oversee the training and ensure it is done with others." I finished, and White looked at me oddly.

"Do you want me to separate the ranks of power?" White asked the first good question, and I smiled.

"Yes, and no," I told him with a grin, "We will separate by a test on the first day where we push them to the limit as best as possible, and we will match groups with a mixed bag." I grinned with sadistic glee as he looked confused. "We are training them to be soldiers, White." I told him slowly, "Not Warriors. There will be group punishments, and they will be trained as a group. If their weakest cannot keep up, they must help them. Many of these men and women going through will be Wizards that will need to rely on stronger people to assist them. this is where they will learn." I finished, and I saw Confusion in his eyes still.

This was going to take longer than I thought. Still, I could tell he was getting partially what I wanted. "Ask questions, White. I want you to ask them now instead of a month from now," I told him.

"So, are we making a torture camp?" he asked, and I chuckled at his serious question.

"Nope, This isn't meant to torture but to make everyone who enters it follow orders without thought. They will jump when their commander tells them to jump and will follow orders without thought. That needs to be ingrained into every person that passes through." I replied, and he frowned.

The questions kept rolling in, and he left the morality question in the dust, and a productive question and answer session with who I was putting out to be the most hated man in Beast-kin Nation continued.

------------

Announcement:

Thank you for Reading. Just a heads up, I have released two new short stories on Amazon Kindle Unlimited. If you are interested, you can look up the stories:

 

Stories of a Futanari S ranked Adventurer: Meeting a Pair

The Rich Girls Futanari Maid is a Masochist: Discovery

 

Check them out if you're interested. Thank you all again for enjoying my story. Please Comment, Rate, and Review the Story if you are interested in doing so

 

If you enjoy my works, you can support me by going to my Patreon.com/madjic Or purchasing my books at:

Week 1:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096QTS87W?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_0&storeType=ebooks

Week 2:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09LT9S2G8?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 3:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B53S7SWT?ref_=dbs_p_pwh_rwt_anx_cl_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 4:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BT4Z73N5?ref_=dbs_p_pwh_rwt_anx_cl_1&storeType=ebooks

Week 5:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CD2DF3W3

Week 6:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CW1K1ZGD

7