Bunny-kin Society
6.4k 5 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had a good rest, but I was horny again, though. Then I felt a mouth on Doorknocker giving me a warm pleasure that I laid back and enjoyed; after a bit, I released into the awaiting mouth, which sounded desperate to try and swallow my heavy ejaculation. The blindness I had to my body and the world around me was eliminated or reduced, and I was planning on enjoying my life with things other than research. That's the problem with geniuses; you need to sometimes take the blinders off. Plenty of students in my last incarnation you would hear about would disappear into labs and studies for months on end without even seeing their shadow. We let it happen. No one wanted to be interrupted in their thoughts. I often needed a notebook to record my thoughts so that I don't forget them.

Emily appeared from under the covers and hugged my side as I laid there enjoying the aftereffect of orgasm. I enjoyed this life no more political maneuvering of hundreds of countries, and My research was interesting without needing to know what one side would do and how that would affect a, b and c. What way that would go and how that would affect others and how they saw our school. Yes, I did it better than all those politicians, and out of all the geniuses, I was the most interested, but I was stressed each day. In the end, me giving the green light to protect our own lives from others was what, in the end, killed us. I realized that I grew to dislike something I enjoyed so much before, but maybe that was trauma, but what did I earn from it?

Yes, I ushered in an era of peace, But was I ever going to enjoy that peace? Was I ever going to get my friends and schoolmates back? Was I ever going to enjoy the simple happiness of having a lover? No, I wasn't; every day, I was in meetings after meetings and meetings on those meetings. It was the bullshit compromise for the weak. This made me think about the nurture argument versus nature. I smiled as I went down another rabbit hole of thought.

I turned and saw a smiling Emily, "Good morning Ma'am. I enjoyed my virginity being taken by you." She said, unabashed, and I raised a silver eyebrow. My dick was still stiff after her work, but I ignored my horniness.

"Emily, when the doorknocker comes to a-knocking, nobody doesn't enjoy its entrance," I say a lame joke to her. I turned to her again and said quietly so that she could hear. "Thank you," and proceed to get up and walk back to my room to get dressed; no shame in my perfect body walking down the hallway half-erect now as maids noticed and entered my room. The room was clean now of bunny-kin servents with cum dripping pussies, and the smell was a pleasant forest smell to cover the musk of sex. I walked over to my closet and dressed in a nice casual t-shirt and jeans taking a minute to tuck my tail out, so it feels the air when I feel Emily behind me help. I smile and continue to find my Mother.

I find her in the alchemy lab with my works all around her. She was looking at all my unlabeled bottles, wondering what each did. Bad habit, but I couldn't see someone behind me apparently; when I was deep in work, why would I care to label an experiment that I memorized where it was and what it was down to the last detail.

"Mother enjoying looking at my night eye potion?" I ask as she was looking through my rows of bottles. Before I go on my journey, I should label some of those as they are acids that could kill if someone tried to drink them. I really need to prioritize, maybe an assistant who knows what is what. The likeliness of a full wizard becoming an assistant for labeling bottles was small, though.

I will check the system after this, I thought. "Mother, I will label my potions later. I need to talk about the last two days with you."

"Oh yes, Honey, I was thrilled you finally started to use the servants and slaves around us. I was honestly astonished how long it took you, not a proper Bunny-kin thing how long it took you." I was thrown with that. What? "Honey, you are terribly single-minded; You need to journey. I was right with that Bunny-kin are what other races put their noses up at, but we are one of the most powerful in our Beast-kin lands. We Bunny-kin are rated second, just under the Draconic with their wild magic. Simply some of those spells you are getting a hand on, but most are not able to comprehend what they do as they themselves don't."

"Mother, what do you mean not the proper Bunny-kin thing to do?" I asked, seriously questioning reality.

"Oh, Yes, honey, you don't get out and made up what you consider normal without knowing what is normal. No idea where you got some of your ideas from; they are incredibly novel, though. But to answer Bunny-kin, we repeatedly mate there a reason call it fucking like rabbits although they try to look down on us we breed so much and often, but It literally sometimes what has kept our species alive. Our stronger will breed the weaker to create better offspring. You being a powerful wizard at a young age, if you were a pure girl, would have been bred at least two offspring by now." I was thunderstruck.

"Mom, how many siblings do I have?" I ask my reality falling apart, not knowing what was going on.

"Hmmm, Good question. Your father Is a strong wizard, and I am his only Wife, but he has many Side girls like a good strong mate. With me, you have eight older brothers and five older sisters. I wouldn't say I like creating many kids as I have other things to do as I am a strong wizard myself, but for the race, I must produce a lot of offspring, but I can't be pregnant all the time. Storing Mana in us gives us longer lifespans to do more, but I have spread that out. It annoys your father, though. Half siblings, I lost count about five or so decades ago around a hundred and twenty-three, so more than that a small family for bunny-kin, especially for one as our noble house.

I mean, honey, even if our family is small, we can't let our numbers inflate too much as Bunny-kin politics are complicated with so many in it." She nodded to herself. "But your magical talent makes you heir as the most powerful."

I was in turmoil as the numbers sank in. I asked the last question that must be to make sure I can keep my sanity. "Mother, in the last two days were any of the servents my siblings?"

"Oh my, how scandalous Chelsea us bunny-kin will only do that as a very last resort for our race. So no, those are all our family servants either hired or given to us from other Noble houses to play with for our amusement as the Strongest house." She stated. That was my mother as I learned her she cares deeply for me but was worried about the family's image. She cared for little things outside of her research. It's why she loved my insights and textbooks that I created on knowledge.

"So if all those servants got pregnant yesterday?" I ask.

"That would be fantastic. Although I would send you on a journey, the weak mothers would still be pleased to raise your children with our backing. Such excellent seeds will get scholarships to schools instantly without us needing to add our gold behind it. All they would need is My father Is Chelsea The heir to the High Silver tower all your male children would have all the bunny-kin girls with your name alone." My mother explained, and I realized that this Bunny-kin culture all stemmed from genetics.

The Strong was like football stars in my last incarnation or something; the genetically strong were hailed. Simultaneously, the genetically weak ridiculed, although in this society, took it to a whole new level. It was the honor of the weak to get the genes and raise their offspring. They worshiped the strong as the strong let them live under their protection. The strong then used that to obtain more resources to get stronger. I was unsure if that was absolutely how it worked, but that was the conclusion I was coming to.

"What if a weak person had a strong child, mother someone without noble genes?" I asked.

"Well, then there are programs in place as this world is in constant wars even our own country our tribes war with each other. If we let potential powerhouses rot not gaining power, that would be a disgrace to our race. The strong should get stronger honey and let the weak serve the stronger. Let them be our breeding beds so that we can survive as a whole. What would we do if our race went extinct or became slaves again because of a lack of power?"

She made good points. I believed I had converted more of my beliefs to this world. Still, I was in a world all you needed was few months of training and a gun, and a weak person could turn strong and annihilate dozens of other 'Stong' In this world, I could have a mana barrier that would make most guns useless. I have a spell that would make a nuclear missile look like a joke and spells to protect against its power. Mana made the world different, and with that, the weak needed the protection of the strong. You can't cry as the weak to someone stronger as your weak and hiding behind me.

It was weird. Just because they are weak doesn't mean we don't need them for more than breeding grounds, but what about weak men? They can't serve as breeding containers; what do we do with them. Well, they must make an economy, and they must become traders so that they can show themselves worthy of being able to breed in this society. If you're not excellent, you cannot even impregnate a girl, I guess in this society.

"So genetically weak are not allowed to breed women since they can not give strong offspring?" I ask, questioning my end logical conclusion.

"No honey, we still need the population to farm and teach to learn. Just because they can not protect the rest of the race doesn't mean they are useless. The best way to say is the strong are hailed in our society then the intelligent the rest is needed to keep the strong getting stronger. We the strong are the pillars so that the base we rest upon can thrive, creating a stronger base." It was a complex explanation but simple at the same time. I will not go into what came first, but I got it now. I can't say I completely agree or disagree with this. I would kill to stop myself from becoming a breeding pool for random strong men to impregnate me all the time.

If I was constantly told my entire life without fail, we needed of myself, and society said if you don't like this, become strong. If you are strong, then you have no incentive to change the system. It was a cycle of a fight to be somewhere at the top; as soon as your at the top, you see why the system stays. I can, with my name, now breed any girl without much question, and the offspring they produce will bring them up in society since they can use the child to bring them up. The stronger that child, the farther you get raised out of the gutter. It was an easy solution that took no effort besides raising a child to do it for you. Those children that fail are already incentivized to have more children. This creates a cycle of women trying to get the best mate in society and men so they can have a partner to become the best they can be. I was becoming philosophical and needed to stop.

"Mother, this was not what I came here to argue the positives and negatives of our society, although it is interesting and deserves to be researched on the psychological implications." I start my mother's smile and waves for me to continue. "We need to discuss plans for what I shall bring to journey and preparations."

"Honey, I hate to say this with how much I love you, but My support stops with one thousand Gold coins, and Emily can go with you. I want you strong, and if I baby you anymore, I will hurt you more. Most noble families work like this; we don't want a rich snob with no experience. I want you to struggle, honey; if you blow your money, you will be homeless, and I do not want to see your shadow until your Twenty-two. This may be earlier than I thought, But you have some growing up to do." I was shocked at the ruthlessness. I mean, I believe one thousand gold was a lot, but I had no idea the worth of a gold coin. I just asked for stuff and got it.

Again, I got lost in thought, about why this was normal. The Strong tried creating more strong individuals; they must be ruthless to them to show their love. Then told them when they could return. Still, like a bird pushing babies out to see if they can fly or die the same with the bunny-kin, they produce many offspring but only want those that can survive as individuals. My eyes harden, and my resolve grows.

"Okay, that makes sense, mother. I thank you for the gold to purchase those supplies; I will do the rest," I state, and my mother throws me a large bag of gold coins. I bow to my mother and leave my room but realize something and walk back in. "Mother, I still need to label the bottles."

My mother leaves laughing at my unabashed reaction and leaves the room to let me get things ready.

I finished Labeling my potions and took some of my work from the years of work. These were the ones most must not get their hands on either because they are too volatile or I just didn't want someone to take the work. I took my books and put them in a magically sealed safe. Most of what I left out was leftovers or just couldn't care less and went and talked to Emily.

"Emily, we will be going on a journey, you and me" Her smile was infectious, "Because of that, I do not want a child with us." with that drop of news, she frowned. "Emily, I will do something after our journey, but I will not drag a child with me to endanger both of us." She was obviously still unhappy. I checked her body and realized she didn't get impregnated by me since she wasn't ovulating, so I pressed my hand to her stomach and cast an enchantment spell to stop it from even happening.

"You were not pregnant anyway, Emily," I state; she looked disappointed, and I sighed, "I will give you a child when we are back, okay?" She looked visibly happy with that.

"Ma'am, it sucks that I cannot do my duty to you to bear as much offspring as possible, but I wish to help you the most." I can't get mad at her and smile. "Let's make preparations Em'. We can talk later; we have years ahead of us," I said instantly back into planning for our long journey.

96