A Small Debate
1.2k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The bickering in the back was only barely audible when I listened for it. I stopped Kate from servicing me under the table four times now. This wasn't the place for it, and finally, I got her to stop with a single line. "Edgeplay for a month without release if you try one more time, Kate. I don't mind ninety-nine percent of the time, but shit is going on right now." The look on her face was priceless. She seemed to be stuck in a conundrum of wanting to suffer the punishment and not at the same time. The food was delicious, and hearing the giggles while conversing with my women was the best.

Dinner was finished, and we were all enjoying ourselves when the owner of the Inn came back. She looked angry but tried very hard to suppress it. I looked at her, enjoying the view, and did not attempt to hide it. I turned in my chair to her and widened my legs, so the loin cloth never touched my thighs and only outlined the girthy flaccid length of Doorknocker. She flushed, but she just suppressed her anger even more, along with embarrassment.

"Please close your legs Ma'am. Also, may I inquire which name so I may ask the Embassy of the Beast-kin nation." I smiled at her question.

"Husband thinks I am lying, doesn't he. He thinks that he is in the right, and you partially believe him. That is fine, and that works for me. My name is Chelsea Loveknot of the Silvermoon Wizards tower in Bunny-kin territory. I am sure they will be happy to know I am alive. I plan on going there tomorrow. You may join me if you want." I tell her, "The meal was delicious, and my offer is still on the table. Come, join us with your husband tonight. We would be delighted with more company," I lean up to her side as I stand up. "I am sure I can give you the ride of your life if you want," I whisper into her ear as I now walk past her with everyone from our table leaving.

As we are all passing, Mally stops and whispers something in her ear as well. We all went to the bath in the Inn. We enjoy a relaxing bath, and Tina and I get into a heated debate.

"Mechanical technology is not inferior to mana." Tina shot back, and I rolled my eyes while in the heat.

"I am not saying mechanical Technology is inferior; you are taking my words out of context. What I said is just relying on Mechanical technology will make an Inferior product. I think the combination of enchantments and Mechanical tech will make a superior product."

"Chelsea, you say that, but who have enchanters making mass products that you talked about earlier when making this. Each of these will have to go through an enchanter working meticulously!"

"Look, Tina, I understand where you are coming from. Mechanical tech over any magically enchanted product right now is superior in the manufacturing area. But let us say you introduce a manufacturing product that can enchant without a person? This would mean that the pure mechanical tech would become useless over time as long as the same piece is enchanted with a reinforcement rune. That would make it obsolete overnight. We are talking about eventualities or theoretical. Hell, when I was in Silvermoon tower, everything ran on Mana, not mechanical parts. The problem is the amount of energy to do that. Same with mechanical, the amount of energy needed to do the same is less overall, but the conversion of any type of fuel is just larger. The conversion almost becomes the same. This means whoever overcomes the energy output problem will render the other obsolete!

"This is my argument. Mana will not have become obsolete, though, since mechanically, some things cannot be done without it, or the steps would become much more. What I am saying, though, is not to try and make either obsolete there is no useless knowledge, just incorrectly used knowledge. You should try and learn a way to incorporate or increase the manufacturing of mechanical with and without mana. Think of it like this: You come across two products one fills this bath with hot and cold water. But this product consists of the use of pipes and an entire industry to fill it with water. Now you have another that only requires some mana input once a day to do the same thing. When the mana runs out, that water disappears. Now, this is the current bath picked the second what would you choose as a consumer?"

She looks taken aback, "The second, it is easier and less of a hassle." She looked at me suspiciously.

"Really? You just countered your whole point previously, but I see your point as a consumer. I would also pick the second. Think of it as a King, Queen, or some ruler. What would you choose?"

"The second, I guess since I can provid-" She stops in thought.

"There you are, you realize the center of it. The fact that there is a second way of doing something can create demand in certain areas. Could you take it as a smart ruler? They can create jobs off that industry for poor folk. Enchanters will lose minimal money and are already rich. The poor usually can not use magic. This means our poor are dirty and smell. This keeps powerful people and merchants from working with them. Now, suddenly, with this new industry that people who can't use magic are included in, what happens?"

"You will see a larger middle class." She said with deep in thought.

"Exactly. The middle class is what a country needs. These people are not burdens of welfare. They fend and drive an economy. They pay more taxes than the poor and commit crimes less often. Rich does give more taxes but tries to weasel out of it more often as well. Now, this is leaving my main point, Tina. The knowledge, even unused, can be useful in the right hands. Knowledge can beget more knowledge. That is why when you say our Mechanical technology or Mana technology, one must die if the other to survive is frankly narrow-sighted. There are many benefits for both. Hell, I am surprised you even debated in this since I just schooled you in it. That gauntlet you made a couple of years ago got blown up in a beast raid last year, but that doesn't mean it was dumb. It was your first iteration, and you need to be able to make field repairs to it. You made it with a perfect world in mind."

"I see your point, and yes, as usual, you schooled me in the debate. But I think you might have a point. I want some Dick though for that schooling." She smiled and sat back into the bath, and everyone smiled that the short debate in the bath was complete; when we turned to get out, we noticed a new person in the door.

---

Announcement:

There are polls each month for bot SFW and NSFW one came back, and it was Chelsea fucking Kate. I got a very good piece done by my same artist Zilverart on Fiverr. I would like to thank everyone for your continued support. Please Vote, Comment, and review while enjoying my stories. :D

36