[2] Victoria Fallnaught
1.2k 22 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--- Victoria Fallnaught PoV ---

'Boring.'

That was what I thought when I entered the famous House of Hendrix.

I expected to see something much more grand, befitting the tales of the famous Blake Hendrix.

Unfortunately, it was just an ordinary mansion that was covered with ordinary defensive spells.

I sighed lightly and shook my head before opening my mouth to speak, although I was quickly cut off by my mother next to me.

"They truly are terrifying..."

I looked up at her in confusion, wondering why she would say that, but she just shook her head.

"You'll understand when you're strong enough. Oh, look, we're here."

My mother quickly changed the topic, while the carriage suddenly stopped.

"Come on, let's go."

My mother spoke out whilst opening the carriage door, making me follow her in tow.

I then followed her towards the door and waited while she rang the door bell.

*Creak*

After a few seconds of waiting, the door finally opened revealing a beautiful woman with black flowing hair and piercing silver hair.

'So this is Vivian Hendrix?'

That was what I thought while instinctively using my inherent skill.

The brightness of the world suddenly darkened in my eyes as I saw the aura of the black haired woman in front of me.

'Green?'

I thought to myself as I saw a colour of vibrant green surround her body.

'She is friendly towards me?'

My inherent skill is quite different from normal ones. Whenever I activate this skill, I could feel the emotions of people around me.

Red comes when they are aggressive/angry towards me.

Blue is when they have fear towards me.

White comes when they are curious of me.

Green is when they like or are friendly towards me.

And finally, purple being wary of me.

I kept on staring at her for quite a while, making my mother turn around and glared at me while Vivian stared at me with amusement.

I hurriedly turned off my inherent skill and sighed before turning my gaze away.

"Amanda, come inside."

The black haired woman quickly changed the topic to something else, making my mother turn her focus away from me.

I sighed in relief before quickly following mother that had already gone inside of the house.

But before I did, my whole body shivered. Not in pain or fear, but...pleasure?

I hurriedly moved my body towards the direction that felt right and saw a young boy stare at me with curiosity.

I stared at him for a few seconds before feeling something click inside of me.

My whole body felt a tingling sensation as my heart began to beat rapidly.

'He belongs to me...'

It was at that moment that I knew...I wanted him...

--- Cecil Pov ---

'What was that..?'

I quickly turned my gaze away from Victoria when I felt a tingling sensation run down my spine.

After a few seconds of thinking, I decided to ignore what happened before and began walking towards my room.

Well, that was what i planned to do but I stopped in my tracks when i heard my mother shout from below.

"Cecil, Eleanor! Tell the maids to put on powder on your face before coming downstairs!"

My lips slightly twitched lightly when I heard what she said.

'Well, it was to be expected...'

I shook my head lightly before glancing at my sister's expression that had annoyance written all over her face.

I smiled lightly at that but it quickly froze when I felt several shadows tower over me.

"Young master, you have to put your powder on quickly. We can't leave the guests waiting."

I rigidly turned my head, only to see 3 maids having joyful smiles on their faces.

As for me?

Well, I was getting prepared for torture...

A/N: I'll try to write more when I have free time. If you see some mistakes, feel free to point it out so I can correct them.

What type of yandere would you like?
  • Hardcore - rape, killing others etc.. Votes: 35 57.4%
  • Nice - Killing other people for MC's sake, no rape etc.. Votes: 28 45.9%
Total voters: 61 · This poll was closed on May 8, 2021 05:38 PM.
28