Author’s note – I messed up
19 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So.. 

It’s been like what, three years? 

Sorry.

I didn’t mean to ditch the story like this.

I made this at an especially cringy time in my life, so I figured I have to clean up my dark history properly. 

This novel was - and still is - only a pet project of mine. 

It’s been on my mind for the entire time that I’ve been away, so rest easy (or hard? Whatever suits you) that it’s not been completely… abandoned…

I won’t give you update consistently, however, I do plan on trying something else.

What I mean for that is that the story will go in an entirely different direction that the me from 3 years ago wanted it to go originally. I still have some of the original plans in my head, but DEAR GOSH they were bad. I had no clue how I had once thought that I could put that stuff on the net. 

Plus I didn’t abandon this because I was going through something, I just never managed to finish writing the second chapter, so I never put it out there. Then I forgot about it. Then I remembered. Repeat that until you get to now, where I’m typing this out for my conscience to rest easy.

Anyways, for now I’m going to change the synopsis and maybe the first chapter, so a lot of the stuff will change. 

Also, no ecchi is planned. I couldn’t write it then, I can’t write it now, I probably won’t be able to write it in the future.

Anyways, expect an update according to the original schedule: whenever I feel like it. And since it was three years since the last update, I’ll try to make some changes and aim for three days. 

Actually no, I’m gonna aim for 3 weeks.

Maybe months?

And no, I don’t mean three months, I mean after an unspecified amount of months. 

Bye.

1