Chapter 2
8 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hahaha! 

Look at that chump! 

Imagine dying to a truck that flew off a ramp! 

Major L he took there!

Wahahahaha!

*This continues for two more minutes.*

Oh, hey there!

Yes you, 45th dimensional entity!

*??? points off into literal nothingness/thin regular air*

I know you’re watching me, and you’re also wondering who I am right now. 

SO!

CALL!

ME!

THE ENIGMATIC MAN IN BLACK, T!

NOW IF YOU’VE BEE- *cough* *cough* *cough*

Okay, Ok.

I’ll stop with the theatrics.

What? You’ve never wanted to become a flashy superhero who has the ability to make people feel 200 times better purely by showing up and stating your name?

But seriously though, let me stop.

My name is T, and in case you’re wondering, I am related to the guy you just read about. 

(A passing by 45th dimensional entity tells their audience to skip the note he put there.)

And that thing is a 45th dimensional entity… I call him 45, but he says to call him D__b_i8__? However you pronounce that. 

Also, he already knows who I am. I met him some time back, and we managed to come to a deal where he writes out the story of uhh… this guy’s life.

So you might see us every now and then. Not too often.

Also, he’s a 45th dimensional entity because he’s 45 dimensions away, not whatever you were previously thinking about.

(45: Haha, I tricked you! You thought it was gonna be 3 years, but it was me, DI- mmm…

IT WAS ONLY AROUND 30 MINUTES!)

Edit: actually 37 minutes. Maybe 39 at the time of making this.

1