Chapter 9 – Meeting Again
1.1k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quan Yu searched the Imperial Library for days before finding the special section where all the martial arts books were.

It was literally the largest library in existence and had literally libraries worth of history and politics. 

The martial arts section was quite large although it was dwarfed by the other collections.

He spent day after day there, pouring through the many books on martial arts, chi and such.

But he did so under the guise of organizing and cataloging the literally millions of books in the library, which was getting noticed. 

Today he was summoned to the head Eunuch's room for a briefing.

"Quan Yu. I see you've recovered well, and I hear you've been spending all your time in the library. 

Although that is your main duty, since you have been proven to be competent, you will be assigned to be in charge of the Royal attendance" he said

"Royal... Attendance?" Quan Yu asked

"You will be in charge of one of the most important roles we serve. Taking attendance of the wives and concubines of the Emperor whenever he has sex with them." the head Eunuch said

Quan Yu nodded. Indeed this job was important as the recordings will be needed in future to prove the lineage of each child borne by a wife or concubine, in case there is a challenge to the throne. 

In fact, such records are so important that the record would be the main proof of any prince or princesses claim to the throne. 

Quan Yu bowed as the head Eunuch gave him instructions what to do and where to go tonight. 

--

Quan Yu bowed as he entered the Royal Chambers of the Emperor, after passing by a large number of Imperial Guards along the way. 

The Emperor sat at the edge of his bed, already naked as he looked at Quan Yu.

The Chief Eunuch was standing next to the bed, also naked as he stared at Quan Yu and nodded

"Present yourself!" the Chief Eunuch commanded. 

Quan Yu bowed and removed his robe, demonstrating to the Emperor and Chief Eunuch that indeed he was castrated and would not lust after the wives and concubines. 

"Very good. You may proceed" the Emperor said

Quan Yu walked to a table as instructed and started grinding his ink before unrolling a blank scroll. 

"Tonight, for his Majesty's pleasure, I present his newest concubine Wai Ling" the Chief Eunuch announced. 

Quan Yu was stunned for a split second, but he lowered his head and started writing her name. 

A slim young woman entered the room, dressed in a gauze white dress and a veil blocking her face. 

As she reached the edge of the bed, the Emperor stood up, already erect and removed her veil. 

She was gorgeous as her face was flawless, her features incredibly fine and her skin like porcelain.

The Emperor flipped off the dress from her shoulder as the gauze dress dropped to the floor revealing her naked body. 

"Very nice. As I remembered it from our first night" the Emperor smiled

Quan Yu kept his eyes down after recording her name. He was supposed to record how many times the Emperor came in her, and in which position they fucked. 

"My Chief Eunuch tells me you know a man by the name of Quan Yu, is that correct my dear?" the Emperor suddenly asked

Wai Ling was startled and she nodded

"Yes sire. He is... he was my betrothed. But... but I'll never see him again. I am now your loyal concubine" she answered. 

"Who says you'll never see him again?" the Emperor smiled

"What... what do you mean?" she asked

"Quan Yu... stand up and approach" the Emperor commanded

Quan Yu stood up and approached with his head down. 

"Qu... Quan Yu! What...." Wai Ling stammered as she suddenly looked at his naked body, realizing what he had done to himself. 

"As you can see, my loyal subject decided since he could not have you, he would serve me loyally instead. Isn't that right?" the Emperor asked

"It is so your Majesty" Quan Yu replied, his eyes not lifting from the floor. 

Wai Ling started trembling as tears welled up in her eyes. 

"Now, don't cry. I will give him to you as your personal eunuch. Let me show you. Lie down" the Emperor said, pushing Wai Ling to the bed. 

"Quan Yu, please lick her and make her wet for me. The last time we had sex, she was too dry" the Emperor ordered

Quan Yu crawled up the royal bed and obediently placed his head between Wai Ling's legs and started licking. Surprisingly she had very little hair between her legs and her body overall was naturally hairless. 

Wai Ling held back her tears as she looked at Quan Yu licking her, she closed her eyes and hid her face. 

But her silent sobs started to become moans as she felt Quan Yu's tongue starting to enter her and fuck her

For Quan Yu, even though he had never had sex before as Alex Marshall, he had always wanted to do so with Jasmine. 

Now, even without a cock, he was going to enjoy this to the fullest, even if the Emperor would behead him the very next instant. 

"Good. You may stop now Quan Yu. You may stand at the side here to have a good look at how a real man fucks a woman" the Emperor laughed

Quan Yu obediently got off as his eyes met Wai Ling's for the first time in a long time and he moved to the side. 

The Emperor eagerly slipped his erect cock into her and started fucking her. 

"Ohh ohh ohh...you are right Chief Eunuch Chen... fucking her in front of him makes her so much wetter, and makes me more excited.. this is great ahahaha" the Emperor laughed. 

"Yes... Taking another man's woman in front of her, making her yours is the best aphrodisiac" the Chief Eunuch said as he pinched Quan Yu's cheeks, forcing him to "smile" 

The Emperor finished pretty quickly and Quan Yu was forced to record the time and position he came in Wai Ling. 

"Good. Much better than fucking those other concubines. Having a jealous lover watch is the best! Eunuch.. I want you to be her personal Eunuch now, bathe her, sleep with her. I want you to have feelings for her and her for you... and I want you to come and watch every time we have sex" the Emperor laughed, knowing that without a cock, he had nothing to fear from Quan Yu. 

Quan Yu bowed

'You may both leave now" the Emperor said

Wai Ling bowed and put on her loose fitting dress. Quan Yu went to pick up his clothes to put back on.

"No... Quan Yu.. squeeze into her dress behind her. I want you to hold in the seed inside her" the Emperor ordered

Quan Yu bowed and went behind Wai Ling, getting on his knees and crawling under her dress before standing up behind her, his face moving up the back of her legs, her butt, her back and finally his head popped up behind her, his face behind her head. 

"Now, hold her seed in and get out of here" the Emperor said

Quan Yu's hands moved around her naked body under her dress and cupped her pussy from behind. He could feel her wetness, both a mixture of her juices and the Emperor's cum. 

As they both shuffled out, the Emperor laughed and nodded in approval at the Chief Eunuch's suggestion. 

"Good job Chief Eunuch Chen. That was the best sex I've had for a long time" the Emperor laughed in approval

The Chief Eunuch laughed and nodded grovelingly as the pair shuffled out of the room glued together. 

 

16