Chapter 14 – Breaking Through
902 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Quan Yu stumbled through the streets of the capital city that surrounded the Forbidden City.

He had stolen a tattered piece of sack cloth that was on the ground. It was smelly and dirty, trampled on by humans and animals alike over the many weeks or months. 

However, it was better than being naked as he was as he escaped from the dungeon. 

He had opened the bandages wrapping his eyes, and they still felt sore and he was unable to see clearly. 

He could only see flashes of light and darkness, but somehow managed to make his way around with a stick he stumbled upon. 

He looked very much like a homeless begger, and smelled as bad as one too. 

Eventually, he hid in an abandoned wooden hut that was falling apart, not far from the forest. 

He had managed to escape quite a distance while mostly blind and yet badly injured body. 

As he rested in the house, he concentrated on absorbing as much chi as possible, feeling as if he was reaching a breakthrough. 

This lasted all night as he felt something was happening to his body. 

Suddenly, he felt something just under his belly button as his whole body felt as if it was burning up. 

Concentrating even harder, he forced himself to endure and push through. 

He heard something that sounded like a crack just under his navel and suddenly it exploded

All Quan Yu saw was a bright light as he lost consciousness. 

--

Quan Yu opened his eyes. It looked like it was already late in the evening, having slept through the whole day. 

He tried to get up, but found that he was very week and desired to sleep some more. 

Suddenly, the whole hut exploded, blowing Quan Yu backwards onto the ground, opening his clothes that were only barely covering his body. 

One of the 4 Heavenly Kings, the one called the Lightning Spear Zen Hu stood in the middle of what was the hut, pointing his spear that crackled with electricity at Quan Yu.

Quan Yu groaned as he could barely move, his legs and arms opened wide in an awkward position. 

Suddenly, Zen Hu scrunched his face and held his nose.

He looked at Quan Yu who wasn't blind, and most importantly, he wasn't a eunuch. 

A nicely proportioned penis hung between Quan Yu's legs, but his whole body stunk as all the impurities in his body was expelled through his skin when he had a breakthrough. Not only that, his eyesight had recovered and all the wounds and injuries, including from the log being shoved up his anus, was healed. 

"I beg your pardon. I thought you were someone else" Zen Hu apologized before he jumped into the air and sprinted away on the tree tops. 

Quan Yu looked at his body and smiled. He was whole again, especially with his eyesight, a well hung penis and an intact anus, his three most grievous injuries. 

However, his body really smelled bad, so he departed from the destroyed hut, venturing deeper into the forest to look for somewhere to wash off. 

After about half an hour walking barefoot, he found a tall waterfall which fell over 30 meters high to the river below and immediately took a dip. He decided to abandon his rags and find something else to wear, perhaps killing some wild animal. 

While sitting on a rock under the waterfall roughly mid way from the top, he decided to absorb more chi. Now with a penis, he was able to absorb not only yin chi but also yang energy. 

While he trained before, although the martial arts allowed him to maintain a good physical shape, his body became thin and defined, giving his body an androgynous shape, rather than manly shape. 

He could also only fight in a soft style, deflecting and avoiding attacks rather than clashing head on. That was why his battles lasted all night against the assassins. Now, once he mastered the yang movement and styles, he could overpower his enemies, which was similar to his fighting mentality when he was a captain in the Marines. 

He also realized that the reason he felt so weak was that after his breakthrough, his body emptied all the chi he had stored, and he had to start collecting and storing chi into his body again. However, this time, his body storage capabilities had doubled what it was. In his readings, the place the chi gathered and was stored is in the place below his navel called a dantian. 

This was the thing that shattered before and was regenerated with a better capacity. This is why he had to gather chi again. 

He sat naked on a rock under the waterfall, mid way up waterfall and several meters above the river as a huge amount of chi was absorbed into his dantian. 

The suction of chi was so powerful, even the water and wind around him seem to be attracted to him, causing some leaves and water to flow slightly in his direction. 

Based on what he's read, he would venture that he was at the Early Stage Xiantian level. 

Usually, a martial artist will go through early, middle, late and peak stages of Houtian stages before going to Xiantian. This is because the Houtian stages rely heavily on physical training and martial arts, while once the cultivator starts to gather chi to get to the xiantian stages. 

However, Quan Yu started from developing his chi right from the beginning with the advantage of the secret books that could only be found in the Imperial Library.

Apparently one of the conditions the Emperors over the millenium allowed the Righteous Sects to form and run openly in the Jianghu, was that they gave a copy of their martial arts to the Emperor to keep in the library. 

This was lost over time, as the Emperors over the last 200 years stopped demanding this as the martial schools and sects started getting too powerful that even the Imperial Court had to back off on this demand. 

However, the ancient knowledge of martial arts, the very basis of the many different martial arts of today was found in the Imperial Library. Quan Yu, with his knowledge of modern fighting, studied them and formed his own understanding of martial arts from using the books as the basics of his knowledge to evolve on his own. 

Together with that, due to some fortunate events, his meridians could also handle much more chi than a normal human, hence enabling him to breakthrough to the xiantian stage in one go. 

While he broke through to the xiantian stage, his body went through a renewal, generating all lost parts and healing all serious injuries. 

"Haaah" he opened his eyes and yelled, causing the waterfall that was pouring water over him to explode outwards, splashing everything nearby. 

He got up and jumped into the river, a full 10 meters below where he was meditating. 

As the water dropped from a distance, and the water was voluminous, it formed a basin underneath the water and the water swirled dangerously, sucking everything in before spitting everything out again. 

This posed no problems for Quan Yu of course. He went through Marine training and was good in the water. 

As he touched the bottom, he circulated his chi as the water swirled around him. 

Just then, he saw that there was an entrance to a cave just at the side of the swirling water. 

Curious, he swam towards it and entered...

20